The act~!

Celebrating Sehun's birthday

 

“OH SEHUN! STOP! OPPA, GIVE ME MY DIARY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“NO WAY I WANT TO READ WHAT MY YEOBO WROTE ABOUT ME LAST TIME! AWWWWWWWWW SPAZZING ABOUT ME HUH?”

You didn’t care about what he said and continued chasing him around the house. He was reading your diary out loud and you were blushing really badly.

 

It was Sehun’s birthday and you decided to surprise him with the help of EXO and some of your friends.

Unfortunately, while you and Sehun were searching for the couple scrapbook shared by the two of you, Sehun found your diary and started to run around with it.

“LUHAN HYUNG! LOOK! ~~~~ SAID I’M GORGEOUS AND CHARMING!!!!! SUHO HYUNG! LOOK!”

Your EXO oppas kept on teasing you and you didn’t know how to react. At the corner of your eyes, you saw a figure standing still, just looking at the situation with a fatherly smile on his face. You decided to go to him and whispered something to him. While you were telling him your plan, his eyes glistened with mischief and he smirked. He went to the other EXO members except for Sehun, who didn’t notice anything because he was going wild spazzing about what was in your diary. You slowly walked to your friends, telling them about the plan. Everyone, except for your hyper and wild boyfriend, was aware of the plan.

Xiumin laughed, winked at you and pushed you behind his back. Everyone casually went back to what they were doing and acted innocent.

The act shall now begin *winks*