love...

My precious puppy

 

                                                                                             

*ring ring* the bell rang and that means it's lunch time,and that also means i'll get to see my woohyunie oppa~
I went out of the classroom and immediately ran to the canteen.
I bought my lunch and looked around and found woohyun oppa.He was sitting with his friends.
I ran towards the table they were sitting at.

"Oppas,ahnyeong~!" I smiled brightly.

"oh! hi re mi!" his friends smiled back and some even waved their hands.

"Hi mimi" woohyun grabbed my wrist and made me sat beside him.

"how's class?" woohyun oppa took a bite of his lunch.

"as usual,tiring" I said it in a tired tone.

"aigoo~~ our re mi is tired,should we give you a free massage?" dongwoo oppa joked.

I smiled "oppa,i'm not that tired~" I punched him slightly.

 

                                                    -WOOHYUN'S POV-

I love her smile,i love her.
i’ll miss her,I don’t even want to leave her.
I don’t want to give her to anyone.
I’ll always stay by her side,I’ll do anything just to be with her.
No matter what happens,I’ll be with her forever.

( well let’s skip the lunch time,and it’s now dissmisal)

“Oppa!!” Re mi ran to me and hugged my arms.

“yah! Be careful! What if you trip!?” I got her bag from her hands and brought it.

“But even if I trip,you’ll catch me right?” She showed me her aegyo,and obviously I gave in.

“aishh,you’re always using your aegyo to me.” I .

“ahehe~! Cause I know that you’ll always fall for it” we started walking out of the campus.

She was smiling the whole time we were walking.
I suddenly remembered my disease.I have leukemia.
Why does it have to be me right? There’s many people in the world
who had done many wrong doings,why ndoes it have to be me?
Should I tell her?she doesn’t know that I’ll be leaving this world...but not forever.
I’ll promise her,that I won’t leave her side ever.

“re mi-ah” I stoped taking my steps.
“hmm?” She looked up at me.
“I’ll be saying this one last time,so listen carefully,okay?”

I’m scared to tell her everything.what if she gets mad at me?what if she leave me for someone else?what if...what if...
there’s so many question in my mind.I love her,more than anything else,my parents left me when I was 6 years old,since then I lived wuth my uncle.He always scold me,beat me up and he doen’t even love me.I was crying almost everyday,but when I met re mi,I became cheerfull,brighter and happier.She changed me.She changed my life.She’s the only one that i’ll live with the rest of my life.

“I love you and you know that right?” she nodded her head.
“and do you love me back?”
“of course!”she slapped my arms.
“then you trust me then.” She stared at me weirdly.
“I’ll never leave you no matter what happens,so don’t ever ever go to any man!What ever happens you’re mine,only mine.I’m the who you’ll gonna spend the rest of your life with and I promise you that i’ll always be by your side.No matter what happens,i’ll do anything just to be with you forever.”I caressed her cheeks then pecked her lips.

“oppa...you’re weird.Are you gonna leave me?”She burried her face in my chest.
“I just promised you that i’ll always be by your side right?”I rested my chin on top of her head.
“you promised so you can’t break it!” she pointed her finger to me and frowned.
“yeah,i won’t ever break it.So you need to promise too that you won’t replace me with some other man.” I wanted to assure that she’ll never leave me.
“I promise! I will just love you and only you Nam Woohyun.” She hugged me tightly.
“good,cause promises are tend to be kept and not meant to be broken.”I hugged her back and closed my eyes.

I wish this moment could last forever.
I love you Han re mi.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
ahnyeong~! Xxdubuxx here~!
sorry for not subscribing for days,or is it a week?
I was so busy with school works,
so i didn’t had the time to update.
I am so sorry for the grammatical errors and misspelled words
I made this before sleeping so i’m kinda tired
and my mind isn’t functioning well.
kamsahamnida for  reading~!
please comment or subscribe~!