My precious woohyun

My precious puppy

"Re mi-ah,ireona,woohyun's here to fetch you." my mom slightly shook my shoulders.

"uhnn... Morning mom,how long have he been waiting?" I rubbed my eyes and started to get up.

"about 5 minutes ago,hurry up and take a bath,i'll just make him and your dad a coffee" She went out of my room to serve the boys a coffee.

"must take a bath quickly! don't want woohyun oppa to wait." I said as i streched my arms.

After taking a bath,I changed into my casual school wear,a simple jeans,white fitted shirt and a blue cardigan.I wore my favorite beanie and brushed

a slight foundation in my face.

"All set!" I went down to meet woohyun oppa and my parents.

"Good morning dad,mom and woohyun oppa!" I sat between dad and woohyun oppa.

"Good morning,did you do all your homeworks?" woohyun oppa took a sip of his coffee while my dad just smiled and nodded.

"neh" I took a bite of the pancake made by my mom.

"good,cause i don't want you to copy mine again!" he teased.

"hey!!! i don't copy any of your homeworks!" I whined and puffed my cheeks,

"haha,i'm just joking,you're so cute." he pinched my cheeks as i slighly slapped his thigh.

"yah~~! it hurts!" We continued to tease eachother like my mom and dad were not there with us.

"hey you two,stop flirting infront of us and go to school already." my dad jokingly stopped us in plaing and teasing each other.

"yeobo,let them be,it's not like were not like that when we were'nt married yet,we're even hugging each other infront of my parents~!" My mom smiled widely remembering their sweet memories. 

'haha,look at dad's expression~" I laughed at my dad's weird expression towards mom.

"Re mi-ah,i think we need to go now,we'll be late already."woohyun oppa took a glimpse on his watch.

"ohh! yeah! bye mom,dad!" I kissed my mom and dad's cheeks.

"bye uncle,untie." woohyun oppa bowed.

"bye~ have a safe trip." mom waved his hands to say goodbye.

We started taking steps,while walking we had few conversations,he was a little quite today,it seems like he has something to tell me,or like he's hiding something.
I'm a little nervous of his actions,he's different today.I was going to ask him if he has a problem but he started talking.

"re mi- ah?" he looked down.

"hmm?" we were still walking,but steps became slower than before.

"remember this okay?" I nodded to assur him that i'm listening.

"I promise you that I will always be by your side,whatever happens,i won't ever leave you,so even if i'm gone,don't think that i broke my promise okay?"I was confused by his words but I nodded anyway.

Our way to school was quite starting that time he told me that promise.There's many questions running in my head,but i didn't ask him anything,I just kept silent.
I know that woohyun oppa loves me,I love him too.And I believe in his words,but why do i feel that i need to give him all my time starting today?
This won't be our last day isn't it?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ahnyeong~! xxdubuxx here!
Boring chapter huh? i'ts so short also -.-
I'll try to keep the following chapters 
interesting and readable as possible
Sorry for the misspleed words and grammatical errors,
english isn't my first langguage so yeah.
please comment or subscribe!
kamsamnida~!!