Day 1: Drunken Nights

Daily Prompt Meme

Title: Drunken Nights
Pairing: Kyuhyuk
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Eunhyuk wakes up in someone else's bed, Kyuhyun's just him. 
A/N: Part of a meme I'm doing :) with Kaela and Sasha
Day One: Write ten lines of dialogue between two characters who had drunken last night and are not talking about it. Ever.


 



Eunhyuk’s pretty sure someone spiked his drink yesterday with god-knows-what of a percentage of the alcohol when he woke up the next morning in bed along with a throbbing head, since almost everybody knows he doesn’t drink. , why was he ? He looked to his side, freaking out when he saw Kyuhyun sleeping beside him, and freaking out even more when he found hickeys littered on his body. So, he did something logical.

Kick Kyuhyun out of bed.

“What the .” Kyuhyun groaned, voice laced with a mixture of pain and post sleep daze.

“Y-You what the hell did you do to me?!” Eunhyuk practically squeaked, pulling the sheets to cover up his self.

“I’m guessing drunken .” Kyuhyun stated nonchalantly. “And you liked it yesterday.” He smirked, getting up from the floor, before shifting closer to Eunhyuk who was moving back with every shift.

Eunhyuk really did want to say something on the lines of ‘shut up, I don’t know what I’m like with alcohol’ but Kyuhyun just shut him up, kissing him square on the lips. He swore he felt the magnae smirk into the kiss when he gave in, tongues started darting in and out of each others’ mouth. Damn him and his hormones.

“W-Wait Kyu...I’m still sore from yesterday.” Eunhyuk whimpers as Kyuhyun nibbles on his awkward jaw dent before advancing down to the crook of his neck.

The magnae pulled back, simply amused at the response. “Who said I wanted to have with you to begin with?” he asks with an almost maniacally evil grin, making the dancer flush a deep shade of red. “That’s really cute.” He mumbled, pinning Eunhyuk wrist above his head, pressing his lips against Eunhyuk’s again.

+++

“So...should we...?” Henry tries to ask about the loud banging noises Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were making.

“Let’s just pretend we don’t hear any of it.” Sungmin says a bit too calmly. “Just pretend they’re never gonna talk about it, ever. And be adorable.”

--End--