I'm Going to Chop Your Hand off

Family Curse

 

“Guys, I think I can’t follow the plan today. I have something important to tell my eomma, so let’s postpone to other day. Min Hyuk is not able to follow us also today, so let wait for him.” Yong Hwa quickly said to his friends after they gather after school.

“What’s so important to say it today? Just call ajumma and tell her in phone.” Jong Hyun said.

“No, I must tell her in face. Dismiss.” Yong Hwa rejected the idea and turned around and walked away but he did not notice that someone was behind him and he bumped into that person and fell down with that person onto the ground.

“OUCH! You didn’t saw I’m walking is it? Why do you bump into me?” Yong Hwa shouted at that person he bumped into.

“You the one who bump into me! Get off from me!” The person shouted back at Yong Hwa and at that moment Yong Hwa felt that his hand touched on something soft and smooth. Before Yong Hwa could see what his hand touched and who that person shouting back at him was, he was pulled up by other person forcefully. All his limbs were under control of the person who pulled him up. No, wait, Yong Hwa realised that they were four persons controlling him, not one.

“Guards, break his right hand off! He… he… he touch me just now.” The person got up on feet and angrily ordered the four persons controlling Yong Hwa.

“It’s you?” Yong Hwa eyes were wide opened when he finally face to face with the person he bumped into just now. The person was Seo Hyun and surely the four persons controlling Yong Hwa were her guards.

“Seo Hyun-ssi, wait! Hyung, what have you did?” Luckily Min Hyuk and Jung Shin stopped the guards from breaking Yong Hwa’s hand.

“I did nothing! She bumps into me and we fell off together, then these four weird guys came and forcefully catch me up. That’s all and I have no idea why she asks her guards to break my hand.” Yong Hwa explained.

“You the one who bump into me and you dirty hand t…to…touch me just now. That’s why I want to break your dirty hand off!” Seo Hyun angrily said.

“When did I touch you? Even I did touch you just now; it is too much to break my hand with that reason only!” Yong Hwa anger was built up as he heard Seo Hyun’s reason. He knew he touched her just now but he just did not want to admit it.

“That is enough reason for to cut off your head now, but I don’t want my first day of school got mess up with the flow of your dirty blood. I only want you hand to be handicapped because you’re Min Hyuk-ssi friend.” Seo Hyun replied.

“YAH!!! Can’t you be more reasonable? I have to pay with my hand for touching you? Don’t think that your family is rich then you can ignore the law in our country.” Yong Hwa raised his tone.

“Of course I can do anything because my family is rich. I can even kill everyone in here as long as I’m happy. Guards, what are you all waiting for? Break his dirty hand for me.” Seo Hyun proudly said.

“Seo Hyun-ssi, please stop. Why must we make things complicated? Hyung, quickly apologise to Seo Hyun-ssi. Seo Hyun-ssi, please forgive Yong Hwa hyung in this.” Min Hyuk hoped to avoid the possible hurt for both party.

“NO!!!” Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun said at once.

“I did nothing wrong, why must I apologise to her?” Yong Hwa strongly rejected Min Hyuk’s suggestion.

“Same goes to me. I will never forgive this guy. Not after what he did to me and moreover he is one of the Jung family members. Now I will take revenge for my family sake and most importantly is for my own sake! ” Seo Hyun also strongly rejected Min Hyuk’s suggestion.

“So you are really one of them. What had done was done, why must your family keep on saying this? My great grandfather already paid everything for your family to make your family up to this stage, to stop these hundred years of nonsense family war. What you are wearing, using, eating, and staying were all originally from our Jung family, and you are still not satisfied with that?” Yong Hwa angrily said. Jong Hyun, Min Hyuk and Jung Shin were in deep confuse with both statements.

“Guards, do as I said!” Seo Hyun did not answer Yong Hwa’s ask but she turned to her guards, forcing them to do as she asked.

“Agassi, we are not thought to be hurt orders innocent persons. We are here to protect you only.” One of the guards said and the other three nodded in agreement.

“Do you all not scare to be sack by appa? Break his arm now!” Seo Hyun never thought her so-call loyal guards would object her order, and her anger was brought to the max.

“Let me go!” Yong Hwa took this opportunity to break through the control of the four guards.

“Do you think everyone was like you? So high-handed? What did your parents thought you since small?” Yong Hwa angrily walked near Seo Hyun.

“Guards, get him away from me! Yah! Get away from me!!” Seo Hyun quickly called her guards to get Yong Hwa again but Yong Hwa was faster. Yong Hwa grabbed Seo Hyun’s arm and turned it over to her back.

“Walk closer and I’ll twist her hand over!” Yong Hwa threatened the guards. All the guards were scared to make move because they could not afford for the hurt of Seo Hyun.

“YAH!!! Let go of me! I swear I’m going to kill you this time! If you can get away safely today, I’ll add your name in front of mine!” Seo Hyun shouted in pain.

“Kill me? Can you?” Yong Hwa smirked.

“Let go of agassi, or we will take action.” One of the guards said.

“Hyung, what are you doing? You’re make thing worse now, please let go of Seo Hyun-ssi first.” Min Hyuk persuaded Yong Hwa to let Seo Hyun go.

“Just do it! If you all don’t mind that I twist her hand first.” Yong Hwa used a bit more power to grab harder on Seo Hyun’s hand.

“ARRRHHH! YAH!!! LET GO OF MY HAND!” Seo Hyun tears were forming in her eyes due to the painfulness from her hand.

“Stop hurting agassi. We will not take action, so please stop the hurting. What do you want to let agassi go?” The guard said in nervous.

“I want nothing from you all. I just want to teach this overbearing girl a lesson.” Yong Hwa shook his head.

“Teach me a lesson? Who are you to teach me? Let me go now or I will kill you if you held me for more time!!” Seo Hyun shouted in anger.

“Before you kill me, I want to help your parents to teach you how to be a good person in this Earth.” Yong Hwa replied with an evil smile and pulled Seo Hyun with him, away from the crowd.

“Don’t ever try to follow us! If I find out someone following us then I will make this overbearing girl pay. We will be back in three to five hours from now.” Yong Hwa turned and threatened the following guards and his friends, before he reached out his hand to stop a taxi and pushed Seo Hyun in forcefully.

“Hyung! Seo Hyun-ssi!” Min Hyuk shouted at them but he got no reply.

“Min Hyuk, why did hyung act like this? He was not like that before.” Jung Shin asked.

“Min Hyuk, who was that girl? Did she and Yong Hwa knew each other before and what is the family thing about?” Jong Hyun also asked in clueless.

“I don’t know. I also never saw hyung did something like this before even he was very angry on someone.” Min Hyuk shook his head.

“Let tell Yong Hwa hyung’s mother about this, maybe she knew what happening.” Jung Shin suggested.

“Majayo. Let’s go.” Jong Hyun nodded and leaded them to Yong Hwa’s house.

**********

“Ajumma!” Jong Hyun called Yong Hwa’s mother from the front of the house.

“Oh, Jong Hyun-ah. Min Hyuk and Jung Shin also here. Yong Hwa is not yet home, if you want to find him.” Yong Hwa’s mother came out from the house as she heard the call.

“Annyeonghaseyo ajumma. We are here to find you, not Yong Hwa hyung.” Jong Hyun, Min Hyuk and Jung Shin greeted Yong Hwa’s mother.

“Find me? Wae?” Yong Hwa’s mother was clueless.

“Actually there is something happen to Yong Hwa hyung today but we didn’t know what exactly happen, so we think ajumma might know something about it.” Jong Hyun explained.

“What happened to Yong Hwa? Come in and talk.” Yong Hwa’s mother got nervous as she heard that Yong Hwa got into something.

“…… this was what happened. We don’t know why Yong Hwa hyung act like this to Seo Hyun-ssi, that’s why we come here thought that ajumma might know what happen.” Jong Hyun, Min Hyuk and Jung Shin took turn to explain the event to Yong Hwa’s mother.

“You say that Seo Hyun girl talk about her family and Jung family?” Yong Hwa’s mother asked again for confirmation and the three boys nodded.

“They are here again. For years we stay away from them but they still keep on coming to us. Haizzz…” Yong Hwa’s mother’s face went gloomier.

“Ajumma, please explain to us, we really want to know what happened between the two families.” Min Hyuk urged.

“That’s a long story to tell, I’ll put it in simple. Back in Three Kingdom Century, Jung Family and Seo Family was friend but something happened and the two families turned to hate each other and after that the two families keep on hunting each other until the modern day. We decided to keep away from each other because both families lost a lot then gain in the process and both families lost contact to each other since then. But I never thought that the history is going to repeated itself again today. Yong Hwa-ah, please don’t make this problem complicated.” Yong Hwa’s mother explained everything to the three boys.

“We can only hope that Yong Hwa hyung didn’t hurt Seo Hyun-ssi and sent her back safely to her family. If not, the Seo Family will do anything to take revenge on Jung Family.” Jong Hyun also noticed the seriousness of this event. Min Hyuk and Jung Shin nodded as they agreed with Jong Hyun.

********

“What are we going to do now? Master is going to get angry on us for losing young agassi at the first day to school.” One of the guards said in worry.

“We can’t tell this to master. We should go and find agassi before she got hurt by that guy.” Another guard said.

“Kyu Hyun, you stay here and wait for agassi if the guy brings her back to here. Eun Hyuk and Sung Min, you two follow me to find agassi around here. Kyu Hyun, inform us if they come back.” The second guard continue.

“Wait wait wait… I think we shouldn’t go and find agassi. If the guy meant what he says then he might hurt agassi if he saw us following them.” The other guard name Sung Min said.

“Then what? Are we going to stay here waiting for them? Can you make sure that agassi is safe with him even we didn’t follow?” The second guard fought back.

“But…” Sung Min did not how to answer because he also did not think that Seo Hyun would be safe with Yong Hwa.

“Hyung, as long as we don’t show ourselves to them then they would know about us following them. We just need to make sure that they didn’t saw us at all.” Eun Hyuk suggested.

“I agree. Sung Min, if you don’t want to come with us, then you stay back with Kyu Hyun.” The second guard nodded.

“Teuk hyung, I’ll stay with Kyu Hyun.” Sung Ming replied.

“Alright. Eun Hyuk, get the car.” The guard name Teuk ordered.

“Arasso.” Eun Hyuk ran to the car.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OMG!!! No comment at all for previous chapter, looks like this story is a failure. ha...ha...ha (bitter smile)

Let's wish there is some comment on this chapter, if not i think its better for me to stop this story and try luck on other story. ha...ha...