Have we met before?

Chance meeting and forbidden love...

Baekho gulps down some water after practice over a week later. He stands up and stretches, looking at the other band mates lying on the ground breathing hard. JR finally sits up.
"Good job, guys. You all worked really hard today. Now you can all go home and rest, or whatever." He gives Aron a heated look at the last word. Baekho sighs and shakes his head.
"Really?" he says. "If you always do the whatever, then why even mentionit like that? Why don't you just come out and say 'rest or your boyfriend'?!" he snaps. Everyone stares at him, shocked. Baekho growls under his breath and stomps over to the changing room.
'Why the hell am I like this all of a sudden?' Baekho wonders as he pulls on his clean shirt and hoodie. 'It never used to bug me before, until TOP...' he blushes again at the memory of TOP's face so very close to him, of TOP smiling and winking at him in the theater and outside the theater. He shakes his head, trying to clear it. 'It was just  concern, TOP would do that for anyone. And plus, there's an age difference of 8 years! He wouldn't try something so risky with me.    It would completely ruin the both of us, not to mention he could go to jail...' Baekho puts his headphones in and starts the song 'Monster' by Big Bang, singing along as he walks out of the door. 'Oh well. I just need to give up on him and-' He never finished that thought, because the next second he ran into someone again. He almost fell, but the person grabs his arms to steady him.
"Are you ok?" the person asks, then chuckles. Baekho looks up and meets the gaze of TOP once again. "We keep meeting like this, don't we?" TOP says, smiling. Baekho blinks, then backs up slightly, enough to get out of TOP's grasp.
"I-I'm so sorry, sir," Baekho stutters, bowing to hide his red face. "I don't try to run into you, I really don't." TOP chuckles again, causing Baekho to look up. 'He's not mad...?' Baekho stares at TOP in wonder.
"Well, I don't mind it," TOP says. Baekho looks at him, confused. "It's nice being able to see someone cute like you around." He adds, winking. Baekho blushes a bright red and TOP laughs. "See what I mean? Cute!" He turns and walks away. "See you later cutie!" he calls over his shoulder, waving.
~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~
"Come on, please??" Ren's pleading voice comes from the phone. Baekho rolls his eyes at his Minki's attempt at getting Baekho to socialize.
"No, Ren. What would I do, really?" he says, laying on his couch. "I would sit there at the table with you and Minhyun on one side and JR and Aron on the other side while you all are making out. I'm sick of dealing with it, so no." Ren tries to protest but Baekho hangs up the phone and tosses it on the table beside him. He then goes to turn on the television when suddenly his apartment door is thrown open, revealing JR. "Holy , JR!!!" he yells, jumping up from the couch. "What the hell are you doing?!" JR glares at him.
"You made Ren cry, and for that you are coming with us!" He says. Baekho blinks. "Now, get dressed! We're going to the club!" Baekho shakes his head.
"No, JR!" he says forcefully. JR growls.
"Well then, I asked you nicely." He steps aside and the rest of the band steps in, including a red-eyed Ren.
"What-" he was able to get out before they were on him.

~ You can kind of see where this is going, so I souldn't have to tell you who Baekho's going to meet at the club, lmao. The only question is: what will they do? XD Find out next time (tomorrow)!! ^-^