First meeting...

Chance meeting and forbidden love...

Baekho sighs. He doesn't really want to go to the movies with everyone, but when Ren gave him those puppy eyes, there was no way he could refuse. So there he was, at the movies with the band, watching Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. Not even 5 minutes into the commercials and already Ren and Minhyun were making out next to him and JR and Aron were getting close to it on his other side. Baekho sighs again, and then gasps. While he was looking away from the gross guys making out on either side of him, he saw the flash of blue hair that goes with the infamous TOP from Big Bang. And OMG TOP just sat down in front of them!!!! Baekho tries to slow his heart rate, but it's a no-go. TOP is just too damn y to not have a heart attack from. When the movie starts, the two couples are still making out and TOP is still being y. Baekho can barely pay attention to the movie, but not because of them. He keeps staring at the y back of TOP's head. Suddenly, TOP turns around and glares at the couples making out next to Baekho.
"Hey," he says angrily. The couples jump and look at TOP all guilty-like. "Make-out on your own damn time, some of us are trying to watch the movie." JR, Ren, Minhyun, and Aron all apologize and TOP nods. "Thank you." TOP then turns to Baekho. "Teenagers, huh?" he smiles and winks before turning back around. Baekho freezes, face turning bright red. Everyone stares open-mouthed at Baekho, who is absolutely stunned speachless.
'TOP just smiled and winked at me...' his mind tries to make sense of what happened. 'THE TOP. Just SMILED and WINKED. AT ME!!' Baekho nearly passes out from the ecstacy of the moment.
~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~
If you would have asked Baekho what the movie was about afterwards, he couldn't have said. All Baekho knew was that TOP must have recently gotten his hair redyed blue, because he did not see any blonde roots anywhere on that head. And that is some gorgeous head... So when Baekho was walking with his friends out of the movie theater, he didn't even notice when TOP stepped in front of him. He only noticed when he ran right into him.
"Oof, "Baekho grunts and nearly falls over, but TOP grabs his shoulders, steadying him. TOP leans down, looking into Baekho's eyes worriedly.
"Hey, you OK?" he asks Baekho. Baekho's eyes widen and he blushes, realizing how close their faces really are. There are some snickers from the band. JR thankfully comes to Baekho's rescue by walking over and grabbing Baekho's arm, thereofore snapping him out of his revere.
"I apologize for Baekho's rudeness, sir," JR bows slightly. TOP lets go of Baekho's shoulders and steps back a little, an entertained smile on his face. "I assure you, he didn't mean anything rude by it." Top smiles even more and looks back at Baekho.
"I'm positive he didn't," Top says, "he's too cute too be rude." And with a wink he leaves. And with that, being completely overloaded, Baekho passes out.

~Sorry it's short, but I kind of have to make them short otherwie it would be really long, lol. First chapter!!!! XD