Don't Leave...

Don't leave...

 

 
"Seobaby, can you make me a sandwich?" Kyuhyun asked as he was playing his game.
 
 
"Dae Oppa." Seohyun smiled and quickly made a sandwich and brought it to him. "Open wide." She fed him because he was still playing games.
 
 
"Gomawo." Kyuhyun smiled at her and focused back at his game.
 
 
Seohyun smiled and stood up to go clean up the house. She was in her room cleaning and thinking about Kyuhyun. It's been awhile since they went out to eat and spent time together. Then she quickly went back to Kyuhyun, who was in the living room, playing starcraft.
 
 
"Oppa." Seohyun smiled and hugged Kyuhyun from behind.
 
 
"Annyeong." Kyuhyun said with his eyes still stuck to the screen.
 
 
"Oppa, I was wondering, can we go out for tonight? It's been awhile." She asked.
 
 
Kyuhyun paused his game and faced Seohyun. "Aeigi, I know it's been a long time since we went out together, but I made a bet with Donghae that I can make it passed level 30 by tomarrow."
 
 
"So no?" Seohyun asked.
 
 
"Maybe next time." Kyuhyun kissed Seohyun on the cheek and continued playing his game.
 
 
"Okay." Seohyun said disappointedly and went back to their room.
 
 
"Does he even think of me anymore?" Seohyun asked her self as she folded their laundry.
 
 
 
 
~Few Hours Later~
 
 
 
 
"Kyuhyun ah, could you help me with the dishes?" Seohyun asked.
 
 
"Wait, I just need to make it pass this level." Kyuhyun said while his was still on the couch playing starcraft.
 
 
"You said that last time..." Seohyun said to herself and walked to the kitchen and started washing the dishes.
 
 
After a a half hour Seohyun was done washing the dishes. She went to sit next to Kyuhyun and leaned her head on his shoulder, but he moved his shoulder away.
 
 
"Don't do that, it distracts me." He said.
 
 
"Sorry." Seohyun said and sat still.
 
 
After Kyuhyun beat the level he turned his system off.
 
 
"Wow that was hard." He said and leaned on Seohyun's shoulder.
 
 
"Go take a shower." Said Seohyun. "You sweat a lot even when you just sit and do nothing."
 
 
"It's not doing nothing." Kyuhyun said and stood up. "These things require critical thinking."
 
 
"Well I don't think you need critical thinking to consider my feelings." Seohyun shouted.
 
 
"What are you talking about?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
 
"You always put your stupid games before me." She started. "What happened to the Kyuhyun who said he'll never put anything before me?!"
 
"Seohyun ah." Kyuhyun held her hand. "Calm down."
 
 
"Have fun with your games." Seohyun jerked her hand away and stormed out the door.
 
 
"Seohyun!" Kyuhyun shouted. "Get back here!"
 
 
Seohyun ran out of thier apartment and ran down the street. The sun was setting by then.
 
 
"Stupid Kyuhyun..." Seohyun said as a tear rolled down her eyes. "I should replace you with goguma!" She shouted.
 
 
"Seohyun ah!" Kyuhyun shouted as he ran faster towards her.
 
 
Seohyun saw Kyuhyun running to her and started running agian.
 
 
"Leave me alone!" She shouted.
 
 
"WAIT!" Kyuhyun caught up to her and grabbed her by the waist. "Will you calm down?"
 
 
"Let go of me you idiot." Seohyun cried.
 
 
"Never." Kyuhyun said and lifted her up.
 
 
"Where are you taking me?" Seohyun tried to shake herself out of his grip, but failed.
 
 
"Home, thats where." Kyuhyun said and carried her all the way back to their apartment.
 
 
When they reached home, Kyuhyun set her down on the couch.
 
 
"Why did you run?" He asked.
 
 
"Why do you care?" Seohyun said. "All you care about is your stupid game."
 
 
"Seobaby, I..." Kyuhyun got cut off.
 
 
"You don't even bother with me." She said. "Ever since you got your game, you've been doing nothing, but sitting your down on this couch and focusing your eyes on the screen. I've been trying to stay positive, but you're just too..." Seohyun couldn't finish as she felt a pair of lips agianst hers.
 
 
"I'm sorry." Said Kyuhyun. "I didn't realize I was so into my gaming that I forgot about you."
 
 
"I hate you." Seohyun said turned away.
 
 
"We both know you don't mean that." Kyuhyun smiled.
 
 
"Don't smile at me when I'm mad at you." Seohyun demanded.
 
 
"What? You want me to give you my evil death glare instead?" Kyuhyun joked.
 
 
"Stop it." Seohyun said and hit his arm.
 
 
"Yah, hit harder if you want me gone." Kyuhyun laughed.
 
 
"Do you want me to hit harder?" Seohyun said and clenched her fists together.
 
 
"Yea." Kyuhyun nodded.
 
 
"Aigoo, why did I ever marry you?" Seohyun threw her fist down and sighed.
 
 
"Because I'm hot." Kyuhyun smiled.
 
 
"Yah, stop joking around." Seohyun laughed.
 
 
"See? You're not mad at me anymore." Kyuhyun smiled.
 
 
"I hate you." Seohyun smiled and hugged him.
 
 
"I love you too Seobaby." Kyuhyun smiled and hugged her back.
 
 
"You make me forgive you so easily." Seohyun said and smacked his back.
 
 
"Aigoo." Kyuhyun smiled. "It's because I'm your special guy."
 
 
"Yea." Seohyun laughed.
 
 
"Saranghae." Kyuhyun smiled.
 
 
"Saranghae." Seohyun said. "I mean it."
 
 
 
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOHYUN!!!!! As a SONE I have nothing to give, but please accept this story that I, RIC3LOV3R made ^_^ So?....How was is people?? U like?? U hate?? -.- Just coment and leave....jk ^_^ Please subscribe an tell others too ^_^ Oki if I'm missing something please tell me. If you want a sequal then please tell me. ^_^ Love you. Bye ^_^)