The Office Day

The Jewels In Our Hearts {SEQUEL TO - The Pearls In Our Hearts}

note: *this is fast forwarded to when Seohyun is five months preggie with Jung Baby No.3*

 


It was another normal at the Jung's house consisting of a very desperate Yonghwa, a very stubborn Seohyun and two poker-faced twins who expertly ignored their parents.

 

"Yeobo.." Yonghwa tried the soothing voice again.

"No oppa" Seohyun said firmly. "I'm going to school until I'm close to my due date and that's final".

"But, who will look after the twins at home?" Yonghwa asked.

"We'll bring them to school with us and let them play at the staff room. There's always someone there and my other unnies bring their kids to school too so they will be fine. I don't see any problem" Seohyun said.

"Seohyun..." Yonghwa still wouldn't give up.

"Oppa" Seohyun turned and was face to face with Yonghwa. "Just give up on trying to make me stay at home for 8 months like you did when I had Yonggie and Hyunnie. It won't work".

Yonghwa sulked.

"Kaja oppa. It's 7am already" Seohyun told Yonghwa. "Yonggie, Hyunnie. Are you two finished eating yet?" Seohyun asked the twins.

"Ne!" they answered.

 

Every since the doctor confirmed that Seohyun was indeed pregnant again, Yonghwa was all for keeping her at home for 8 months again. That idea increased even more when the doctor warned Seohyun to be careful because she was already 36 and that was already way past the safe birth period. The doctor suggested to not let Seohyun do too much hard work and school in Yonghwa's opinion was definitely hard work. But his yeobo was known to be super stubborn and the idea of being locked in the house for 8 months was not appealing to her. Yonghwa had no choice but to follow them, carrying Hyunnie with one hand, he was careful to stand behind Seohyun incase she fell. Seohyun noticed and rolled her eyes before leading Yonggie to the back seat.

                                                                                

 


 

"Anyeonghasaeyo!!" Seohyun greeted everyone at the staff room as she removed her shoes and helped Hyunnie remove hers.

"Maknae!! Anyeong!! We didn't think Yonghwa will allow you to come to school  today. We were betting on that. Looks that most of them lose to me" Hyoyeon grinned.

"I tried but you know your Seohyun. So stubborn" Yonghwa muttered.

Seohyun pulled a face "Go and stay at home for 8 months yourself and see how you feel".

Yonggie and Hyunnie already let go of their parents hands and went to the children corner to play with the other imos' kids.

"See? I told you they like it here. They love playing with the other kids" Seohyun told Yonghwa.

"Hmmpf" Yonghwa ignored Seohyun.

"Jessica unnie and Sunny unnie are still on vacation leaves?" Seohyun asked as she sat on the sofa.

"Mmm. Have you visit Sunny yet? You should see her with her short body and 9 months pregnant belly. She's like a walking balloon" Taeyeon laughed.

"You're one to talk" Tiffany teased Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at Tiffany.

"Unnie. Oppa. The kids are already in their classes already. You should go. I don't have any classes until 2 periods after so I'll look after the kids for now" Seohyun told them.

"Sure you can handle them on your own Seohyunnie? There are like 9 kids in here, including yours" Yoona asked.

"Sure unnie. Just go. Those kids in the classrooom will go wild if you don't go there now" Seohyun said.

They all left expect Seohyun. Seohyun closed the door and went to sit at the playmat.

"Anyeong~ can Seohyun imo play with you guys?" Seohyun asked the kids, sitting down.

"Neh Seohyun imo" most of them answered.

 

Four years have passed since Yonggie and Hyunnie was borned and her other unnies have got married and had their kids as well. Taeyeon unnie and Wooyoung oppa had a daughter. Her name was Jang Eun Ae and she is currently three years old going four and has the same white porcelain skin like Taeyeon unnie. Jessica and Sunny unnie were the latest to have kids. They were both so dissapointed because all the 6 of us are already having a family while they were still not bearing any kids. But amazingly, this year, the both of them got pregnant and Sunny unnie is already expecting her baby at any time. God bless them. Tiffany and Jonghyun recently had another new addition to their family, a newborn son, Lee Jae Sun along with their three year old son, Lee Jae Hwa. Seohyun even overheard Jonghyun assuring Yonghwa that day that they were going to have Lee baby number three since Tiffany was craving for a girl. Hyoyeon unnie and Eunhyuk oppa were already satisfied with their three year old son, Lee Ki Jeom who learnt how to dance to Mr.Simple at the age of two and a half. Sooyoung unnie and Jungshin recently had their firstborn son, Lee Yong Sun. Yoona unnie and Seung Gi oppa had a 2 year old daughter, Lee Yun Hee. Everytime Yun Hee laughed, Yoona unnie's signature alligator laugh appears. Yuri unnie and Minho's daughter, Choi Min Hee recently turned 1 and was learning to stand already.

 

Suddenly, Yong Sun who was sleeping in a makeshift crib started crying. Seohyun rushed out and picked him out of the crib incase he woked Jae Sun, she cooed at Yong Sun.

"Yong Sun-ah, ulgima~ Your appa and umma aren't here so you'll be good to Seohyun imo right?" Seohyun cooed.

Yong Sun immediately snifled his crying as if he understood Seohyun.

"Such a good boy" Seohyun caressed Yong Sun's head.

Yong Sun went back to his slumber. She gently placed YongSun back in the crib and placed the pacifier in his mouth before sitting back on the playmat.

"What are you playing?" Seohyun asked.

"Doll!" Yun Hee replied.

"Car" Ki Jeom said excitedly.

"Is there a baby inside?" Eun Ae asked, pointing at Seohyun's already 5 months old belly.

Eun Ae was a fast learner. She could already talk well at the age of three. Taeyeon unnie and Wooyoung oppa were so proud of her.

"De" Seohyun said proudily, rubbing her belly."Wa~ Eun Ae is so smart. How did you know?". I ruffled Eun Ae's hair.

"I saw Sunny and Jessica imo's last time. It got bigger and bigger. Where did they go?" Eun Ae asked.

"They went to get the baby out. The next time you see them, they will have a dongsaeng for you" Seohyun explained.

"Jinjiayo? I hope it's a girl" Eun Ae said. "Guys are no fun sometimes. They only like cars".

Seohyun laughed.

"Imo. Is your baby a girl?" Eun Ae asked.

"Imo doesn't know. Imo and Yonghwa sam-chon wanted to keep it as a surprise" Seohyun said.

"Then imo, do you want a girl or a boy?" Eun Ae asked.

"I don't mind. Girl or boy, I will still love them the same" Seohyun said.

Suddenly, Min Hee dropped her doll and crawled to Seohyun's lap. Seohyun carried Min Hee and placed her on her lap.

"What is it, Min Hee?" Seohyun asked.

Min Hee pointed at a milk bottle on the table.

"Oh. You want milk?" Seohyun said.

Seohyun carried her and took the milk from the table. Min Hee hurriedly took it and started .

Seohyun placed Min Hee back on the play mat and went to sit with Hyunnie and Yonggie that was playing with their toy musical instrument.

"What are you two doing?" Seohyun asked.

"Playing as a band" they replied together.

"Yonggie is the guitarist. I'm the pianist. We're both vocalist!" Hyunnie explained.

"How did you know about all these postitions and all?" Seohyun said.

"Appa taught us! He said that appa and umma used to be the world class singer that everyone loved!" Yonggie said proudly.

Seohyun laughed "Aish, that appa, jeongmal".

"Umma! Let's sing Love Light!" Hyunnie urged.

"Bo? Appa even taught you that?!" Seohyun was surprised.

"Of course. Appa said that was one of the most important songs he wrote for you" Yonggie said.

"CHORUS!" Hyunnie continued.

Yonggie started playing the guitar chords for Love Light on his guitar while his sister and umma sang.

Seohyun started singing first.


"Geuh deh neun darling

Bam ha neuk byul bit boda ah reum da wuh yo

Neh mam sok gip peun got eh suh ban jjak guh li neun

Naman eh sarang beet"


Then, Hyunnie continued.


"Geuh del reul sarang heyo darling

Uhn jena neh gyut hae suh beet cheul neh joyo

Meh il bam bara bogo

Bara bwado ah reum dawuh yo

Geuh den nah eh sarang beet"

 

Seohyun clapped her hands when Hyunnie finished singing and Yonggie played the last chord.

 

"Wa, my two kids are so smart" Seohyun said proudly.

Just then, Yonghwa came in.

"Oh, yeobo. Aren't you suppose to be in class?" Seohyun asked, standing up.

"De. I just came to get some books. What are you doing?" Yonghwa said.

"Singing love light with your kids. Why did you teach them that?" Seohyun asked.

"Bo ya? Of course I can teach them that. It's our love song" Yonghwa said.

Seohyun blushed, "arh~ Go back to class".

"Ahrasso. Bye kids!" Yonghwa waved at the group of kids.

"Anyeong!" they replied.

"Bye baby" Yonghwa waved at Seohyun.

"Are you calling me baby or are you calling this baby?" Seohyun pointed to her belly.

"Both" Yonghwa responded, blowing a kiss to Seohyun and left.

Seohyun shaked her head and placed a hand at her belly.

"Baby. Your appa is really something. Neomu jjang~" Seohyun cooed.

 

 


 

                                                                            

"Yeobo, can you take the kids home first? Hyoyeon will drive you home on the way. I need to stay back to give the exam kids extra class" Yonghwa said.

"What about me? I want to stay and help with the extra classes too" Seohyun said.

"No" Yonghwa said firmly. "Letting you come to school is my bottom line. Now go home and rest before I tie you to the car".

Seohyun opened to protest but Hyoyeon cut in.

"Seohyun. Yonghwa is right. Remember what the doctor said? Anyways, take pity on your husband. For the whole morning, he's been in and out at class worrying about you this you that. Just go home" Hyoyeon sighed.

Seohyun pouted "Fine. Don't be too late". Seohyun took Yonggie and Hyunnie's hand in each of hers.

"Say goodbye to appa" Seohyun told them.

"Appa annyeong!" they waved.

They left, Hyoyeon following them.

After one minute, Yonghwa went to fetch his phone and started punching in numbers.

"Yonghwa, who are you calling?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yeboseyo? Did you fasten your seatbelts? What about the kids?" Yonghwa asked urgently.

Somewhere in the phone, the rest can hear Seohyun's famous "aigoo".

Yonghwa has got to be Yonghwa.

                                                         


 

Annyeong !

Just another simple update from me =)

I love it when Seohyunnie is surrounded by kids because you know kids speak things in the funniest yet most honest manner.

I hope you loved the chapter !

COMMENTS ARE VERY WELCOMED *and they encourage me to update more so...*

Kamsahamnida for reading! *bows*

-Junghae