Gift Of God

The Jewels In Our Hearts {SEQUEL TO - The Pearls In Our Hearts}

Previously...

Seohyun tried driving with her wet blurry eyes. She wiped her tears and tried to concentrate but her damp hands slipped and the steering wheels flew out of her hands. She panicked and stomped on anything she can get her feets on..... Her car was zooming to a light pole....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*KREEEET*

Her car stopped as she stomped hard on the brake. Luckily she wore her seatbelt as the force nearly threw her out of the car. Seohyun checked her body. No injuries. She tried to force the tears back again as she continued driving forward.

                                                                              

 

Eunhyuk was tossing their three year old son, Lee Ki Jeom into the air while Hyoyeon watched them, occasionally laughing on the couch.

"Appa is going to let go~" Eunhyuk teased Ki Jeom.

"Let go!" Ki Jeom said cheerfully.

The doorbell rang. Hyoyeon went to open the door. Unexpectedly, a crying Seohyun crashed onto her chest, nearly knocking her over.

"UNNIE!" Seohyun wailed.

Hyoyeon managed to close the door before soothing Seohyun's hair like a mom.

"What is it, maknae?" Hyoyeon asked concernly.

"I had- a fight with- Yonghwa oppa" Seohyun said through her tears.

Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk nod.

"Ki Jeom-ah. Let's go to your room and play okay?" Eunhyuk said.

"Neh" Ki Jeom said.

Eunhyuk carried Ki Jeom to his room and closed the door while Hyoyeon led Seohyun to the couch, keeping her arm firmly around Seohyun.

"Now tell unnie what happened" Hyoyeon told the crying Seohyun. She made a mental note to kick Yonghwa at the shin the next time she meets him.

"I asked him to go to Namsam to get me some ddubokki, but then when he came back with the ddubboki. I didn't want it anymore all of a sudden and wanted samyeopsal instead but he wouldn't go back there to buy for me. And then we argued and he said I was childish" Seohyun cried.

"But.. from Sandodong to Namsam, that's at least 1 hour" Hyoyeon said. "Could it be he was tired? Anyways, you were acting a little childish. Yongseobang probably took at least three hours just to get the ddubokki and felt hurt when you suddenly told him to go back again to get you samyeopsal".

"So I'm wrong?" Seohyun asked.

"Quite Seohyun. But Yonghwa was wrong to argue with you too. Anyways Seohyun, it's really not like you to get so temperamental" Hyoyeon said reasonably.

"I don't know what got into me these days, unnie. And now... Yonghwa oppa hates me" Seohyun started crying again.

"No Seohyun, I'm sure Yonghwa-" Hyoyeon tried to calm Seohyun down but Seohyun suddenly choked and ran to the toilet.

Hyoyeon ran after her. Seohyun managed to reach the toilet in time because vomitting into it. Hyoyeon pat Seohyun back and passed her tissues.

"Are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Mmm.." Seohyun murmured, trying to not vomit again.

Finally she pulled the toilet lever, stood up and washed at the sink.

"Maybe I'm getting temperamental because I'm sick?" Seohyun suggested.

"Seohyun... did you think that maybe... you're pregnant again?" Hyoyeon suggested.

Seohyun eyes widen as she turned the tap off. She looked at Hyoyeon.

"Could it be?" Seohyun bit her lips.

Hyoyeon opened the cupboard behind the mirror and took out a box. She gave it to Seohyun.

"I've got an extra. It's better to try" Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon left the bathroom while Seohyun stared at the tube, biting her lips. If she was really pregnant, was this really the right time to have a baby? Seohyun opened the pregnancy test box and placed her fate in the hands of the gods.

                                                                                   

 

 

Hyoyeon tapped her foot as she waited for Seohyun to come out. Finally the knob turned and Seohyun came out, looking stoned. Hyoyeon led Seohyun to the couch.

"So?" Hyoyeon asked.

Seohyun didn't answer and continued to stare at the floor.

"Seohyun, at least give me an answer. A nod or a shake of the head will do" Hyoyeon pressed on.

Finally, Seohyun nod. Hyoyeon jumped up clapping. She hugged Seohyun.

"Congratulations maknae! You're going to have your third kid already!" Hyoyeon said.

"But should I?" Seohyun whispered silently.

Hyoyeon released Seohyun, looking shocked.

"What do you mean?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yonghwa oppa and I aren't at the best terms now. And I think he hates me... Maybe this isn't the right time to have a baby. Maybe I should..." Seohyun tried to keep the tears in.

Hyoyeon cut in and yelled, "SEO JU HYUNNN!!!!".

Eunhyuk bursted out and closed the door behind him quickly.

"What's wrong?" Eunhyuk said.

"It's SEOHYUN! She got into a fight with Yonghwa, just found out she's pregnant and now she is contemplating whether or not she wants the baby!" Hyoyeon yelled.

"Seohyun! Of course you must keep the baby! It's just a small fight! You two will get over it soon enough" Eunhyuk tried consoling Seohyun. "Don't do something you will regret".

"HYUKJAE OPPA! GO AND GET YONGHWA ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW! AND GIVE IT TO ME!" Hyoyeon yelled.

"Ahrasso!" Eunhyuk dialled Yonghwa's number.

*Beep.. Beep...*

"Yoboseyo?" Yonghwa's voice was hoarse, as if he had a bad sore throat.

"Yoboseyo. Neh Yonghwa, Hyoyeon-" Eunhyuk was cut off as Hyoyeon snatched the phone from him.

"YONGSEOBANG! YOU JERK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAKING SEOHYUN CRY?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?! COME AND GET HER FROM MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW! SHE'S JUST FOUND OUT SHE'S PREGNANT AND NOW SHE'S WONDERING WHETHER SHE SHOULD KEEP THE BABY BECAUSE SHE'S CONVINCE YOU HATE HER SO GET YOUR HERE THIS INSTANT OR I WILL MAKE SURE THE EIGHT OF US WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH KNIFES AND GUNS!" Hyoyeon yelled to the phone.

                                                                               

 

 

Yonghwa finally managed to make the twins sleep after their long crying. He closed the door quietly behind him. Then his handphone rang. He saw the caller was Eunhyuk.

"Yoboseyo?" he answered. God, he's actually croaking.

"Yoboseyo. Neh Yonghwa, Hyoyeon-" Eunhyuk was telling me but suddenly stopped and the phone was filled with screams from Hyoyeon.

"YONGSEOBANG! YOU JERK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAKING SEOHYUN CRY?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?! COME AND GET HER FROM MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW! SHE'S JUST FOUND OUT SHE'S PREGNANT AND NOW SHE'S WONDERING WHETHER SHE SHOULD KEEP THE BABY BECAUSE SHE'S CONVINCE YOU HATE HER SO GET YOUR HERE THIS INSTANT OR I WILL MAKE SURE THE EIGHT OF US WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH KNIFES AND GUNS!" Hyoyeon yelled to me.

Seohyun was pregnant? And she might not keep our baby? I threw my phone to the sofa, grab my car keys and ran out to my car.

                                                                           

 

 

I rang the bell urgently. Eunhyuk opened the door slowly but I banged in. Hyoyeon was sitting on the couch, her arm around Seohyun's as she comfort her. I ran to Seohyun and knelt by her knees, grabbing her hands.

"Seohyun! Gwenchana? Does anything hurts? I'm so sorry baby, I know I shouldn't have yelled at you. I will go anywhere you want after this alright? And I don't hate you. And don't even think about getting rid of our baby! I love her or him as much as I love you. It's god's gift to us. How could you even think of not keeping it!" Yonghwa started saying in rapper style.

Seohyun stared at him for a few seconds, tears falling before crashing into his embrace, snuggling her face to his chest.

"Mianhae oppa! You're right, I was being an idiot about thinking of not wanting our precious baby. I was just worried that you hate me. I am sorry for being childish!" Seohyun said, crying.

"Gwenchana. Let's go home okay? The twins might wake up any moment" Yonghwa said.

Seohyun nod. Yonghwa supported her up, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. They bowed to Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

"Thank you" they said together.

"Jinjia kamsahamnida" Yonghwa added, evidently very thankful.

"Oh. No problem. Just make sure you treat our Seohyunnie really well after this. Oh yeah, one more thing" Hyoyeon said.

Suddenly, Hyoyeon kicked Yonghwa at the shin. Yonghwa nearly fell over but managed to stay up, limping on one foot. Seohyun was shocked.

"Unnie!" Seohyun said.

"What? I sweared to myself that I must do this the next time I see him. Anyways, go back. My godson and goddaughter will be crying if they find you two missing" Hyoyeon said.

"Neh" Seohyun said.

They went out, Yonghwa still limping.

"Do you want me to drive?" Seohyun asked.

"WHAT? NO! Of course not. You're pregnant. You just rest" Yonghwa said as he led Seohyun to the passenger seat and opened the door for her.

"Why do I feel like overprotective Yong is coming back to action?" Seohyun muttered to herself as Yonghwa nearly skipped his way back to the driver's seat.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yahhh I fulfiled my promise eh? =D

An instant update right after my finals and NO TEASER AT ALL.

so as you have all just read, YONGSEO IS GONNA HAVE ANOTHER BABY *whootsss*

did'cha really think I'm going to kill Seohyun? Not in a million years , dears ;)

I hope you liked this chapter because I actually wrote it a long time ago but never published it *hehe sorry*

well, give me some ideas of what you want to read next =) 

Comments are very welcomed !