Last Chapter!!

Behind a Similar Face

2 YEARS LATER

"You look so beautiful!" compliment Ri In to his bestfriend Irene who's in wedding dress.Their friendship starts after Hnakyung went to China.

"Komawo.Hey! Isn't Hankyung's coming?" asks Irene.

"Yesung already told him about your marriage.He'll come"

Meanwhile...

"Hey groom! Scared huh?" teases Yesung giving Heechul a slight hug.

"Will he come?"

"Sure he will! I already told him, don't you trust me?"

"Anniya!It's just that you're really busy with your love life lately"

"Course I do, Selena is a nice girl.Know what, I'll marry her next year! She said that I could purpose her then."

"She really said that?"

"Ne"

"That's weird!" mumbles Heechul by himself.

"What did you say?"asks Yesung.

"Nothing.."

As Irene's an orphan, Kyuhyun walks with on the aisle.Heechul takes a deep breath to realx himself.His eyes can't stop from starring at Irene.

'Goddess..' says Heechul in his heart when Irene stands beside him.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

"Congratulation guys!" 

Heechul, Irene and Yesung turns to the voice which sounds familiar.

All of them can't believe to look at a tall handsome man wearing expensive suit is the owner of the voice.It's Hankyung! He's back!

Yesung and Heechul run and hug him tightly.

"Hankyung-ah! This is Selena my girl" introduce Yesung.

Selena offers her hand for Hankyung to shake.

"She's you girlfriend? " whispers Hankyung to Yesung.

"Ne, I just did what you told me to"

"Heechul-ah, you must be really proud of Irene oopsss....your wife.She's gorgeous" says Hankyung with a grin on his face.

"Sure I do and always..." Irene thump Hankyung hard on his back, feeling embrassed.

"Find a gril Hankyung and marry her" said Irene winking her eye.

"If I find one.Guys, I'm hungry...will you excuse me for a sec"

"Ne" answers them together.

Hankyung walks to the buffet table.He puts some food on his plate, sitting on a chair.Outdoor wedding is awesome.Lots of space!

"Gosh! My phone, I left it in the car!" mutters Hankyung.

"Ouch!" shouts a lady when Hankyung accidently bump to her.She falls on the ground.

"I'm sorry...are you okay?" asks Hankyung helpinh her to sit.

"Hankyung-ssi?" asks the lady hesistantly.

"Ri In-ssi! Long time no see" says Hankyung smiling warmly at her as he always do.

Ri In tears are falling down her face.Hankyung feels worried.Is she hurt?

"Let me bring you to the hospital!"

"No,I'm okay.I'm crying coz, I miss you so much"

"Could I shed your tears?" asks Hnakyung.He never touches Ri In as long as they together coz, he respects women.Irene? They're close.

Ri In nods without saying a word.Hankyung wipes her tears with jis hands.'Starting from now, I'll protect you, JANG RI IN'

says Hnakyung in his heart.

Meanwhile, under a shady tree.....

"Irene is holding her late family photo.

"Omma,Appa, Taemin-ah!I bet you guys must be really happy to know that I'm married!Thanks to you Taemin that my curiousities to know about that guy who looks like you" says Irene hugging the picture tightly.

"You're talking about me huh?" asks Heevhul hugging her from the back.

"Ne"

"Can we stay this way for a while?"

"Sure" says Irene happy to be in the warm hug of her husband.

THE END

THANK YOU SO...MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWS THIS STORY!!! PLEZ LEAVE COMMENTS....i WOULD REALLY!!!!APRPRECIAT IT!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!