The story starts back

Behind a Similar Face

"Heechul-ah! Heechul-ah! Wake up!" shouts Irene knocking Heechul's car window.

Heechul quickly came out from the car with sweats around his head.

"Where's Hankyung?" asks Heechul looking panic.

"Calm down, he's across the street with Ri In" explains Irene rubbing Heechul's shoulders.

Heechul run as fast as lightning finding for his bestfriend.Irene follows him from the back.

Tin! Tin!

"Hankyung-ah get away from the street!" shout Heechul warning Hankyung when a lorry coming towards him.

Hankyung pushes Ri In off the road to keep her safe, Heechul run towards Hankyung and safe him.Both of them fall on the ground.

"Ouch! That's pain" says Hankyung rubbing his head , blood are falling.

Heechul quickly checks on Hankyung's body.

"Kenchana?" asks Heechul looking worried.

"Ne, it's just that my head is bleeding" answers Hankyung wiping the blood with his sleeve.

Irene and Ri In quickly run to get them.
"You guys okay?" asks Irene.

"I'm okay, It's juat Hankyung-" 

Suddenly, Hankyung collapsed on Irene's lap.The rain is pouring down earth, it's raining cats and dogs.Yesung who just arrieved quickly reach for his  phone in his pocket and call the ambulance.

"His breathing is normal but, he need immediate check up" says Ri In putting her head on Hankyung's chest.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Heechul sits beside Irene who's starring blankly at the floor.He slowly grabs her hands, looking in her eyes.

"Don't worry, he's fine"

"I know"

"Then, why are you looking sad?" asks Heechul pishing her chin up to face him.

"I'm just scared....after all of this years..I've been traumatised" says Irene with teary eyes.

"I promise you that as long as I live, I'll always stay by your side"

"Can I trust you?" asks Irene pulling her hands from his grabs.

"Course..." says Heechul putting her head on his shoulder and slowly her hair.

Ri In feels jealous looking at them both.She walks in Hankyung's ward with his record book.

Hankyung is lying on the bed looking sick.

"Ri In-ah, can I go home?"asks Hankyung feebly.

"Not, till tomorrow.I have a  bad news" says Ri In in a low voice.

"What is it?"

"There's no hope anymore, I've tried my best.You know what I mean?"

Hankyung wakes up from the bed and walks to the window.He sighs hard.

"Hankyung-ah...What would you do after this?"

Hankyung smiles bitterly at her.

"I've no idea..."

Next day....

It's a wonderful morning.I rene drove all by herself and arriced early at the hospital.

"Just shut the door, I'm awake anyway" said Hankyung while packing his clothes.

"Have you breakfast?" asks Irene putting some plastic bags on  a table.

"Not yet..."

"Then, let's eat together! I bought your favourite food" says Irene sitting on a chair.

"Where's Heechul?" asks Hankyung looking around.

:Know what?! Whenever we're together alone you'll ask me where's Heechul? You're scared? I told you right? I f he loves me, he'll trust me" said Irene raising her voice.

Hankyung sits beside her.

"Mianei...." apologise Hankyung.

"It's okay, he'll be coming afterwards anyway" says Irene pretending to smile.

"I bet I can't meet him, I have a plane ticket to catch"

Irene's shock, she quickly turns to face Hankyung.

"You're going to China?" asks Irene curiously.

"Yes, and maybe I'm not going to be here in Korea for a long period of time.I have aresponsibility to my parents.It's time for me to  home" explains Hankyung in monotone.

"You're leaving us?Sorry..." tears are falling from her eyes.

Hankyung feels very sad.He looks deeply in her eyes, the girl who he's been loving so much.Hankyung cupped her face, wiping her tears.

"Don't cry anymore okay....Heechul will always be here with you, trust me.It's not that I'm not coming back-" ebfrore Hankyung could continue his words, Irene's already hugs him tightly.

"Promise me that you'll come back"

"Ne, I will" says Hankyung hugging her back.

In the meantime, Heechul is standing infront of the door.He slowly closes the door and sit on a chair outside Hankyung's ward.

'I shouldn't think of anything bad.Yhe're just friends.I'm sad to hear that too....Irene-ah, I trust you my dear.Maybe, this is what my dream is all about.Hankyung is leaving us.....' monologs Heechul.

"Hey! What are you doing outside? I s the doctor checking him?" asks Yesung waking Heechul from his day dreaming.

"Ooohhh...I just arrived and I'm tired-"

Suddenly, the door swings open.Hankyung and Irene comes out together.

"Heechul-ah, when did you arrive? Why didn't you tell me?" asks Irene walks closer to Heechul leaving Hankyung behind.Hankyung's not sure about his feelings.'I need to forget her!' shouts Hankyung in his heart.

"Just now" answers Heechul short.

"Guys, I have to go now.." said Hankyung walking towards them.

"You look well...Let me send you home" offers Yesung.

"It's okay...as all of you guys are here, I have something.I'm not running away quietly anymore.I'm going back to China"

"How long?" asks Ri In joining them.

"I don't know.I told my dad to switch me there.It's time for me to go home..." says Hankyung smiling bitterly.

None of them open their mouth to speak.

INCHEON AIRPORT 

Hankyung slightly hugs Heechul and Yesung.Forcing himself to smile eventhough his heart feels very sad.Heechul stares at Hankyung.

"Thank you so much...for everything guys...I really appreciate it.You guys make me feels comfortable in this foreign country.Yesung-ah get a girlfriend soon!"

"Don't said that to me when you didn't hav one" says Yesung joking.

"Ri In-ah, thank you! I hope that you won't get a stubborn patient like me"

Ri In can't hold her tears from falling.She just nods.

"Guys...don't be sad.I'm not dying...Okay then. goodbye guys"

Hankyung turns his back from them and walk slowly with a heavy heart.

"Hankyung-ah! I know that you want to say something to Irene.Just say so..I trust both of you...I know you love her, HANKYUNG!" SHOUTS hEECHUL STOPPING Hankyung from countnuing his steps.

"There's no need for that, she's yours.I'm not a back stabber"

"At least...let it go for the last time.You told me once that it's bad to keep everything in ourselves.Please..."

Irene walks slowly towards Hnakyung and Heechul.She holds their hands tightly.Irene looks deep in HANKYUNG'S EYES.Hankyung helds a deep breath.Heechul loosens her  grabs to step away leaving both of them but, Hankyung's already hold his hand to stop him.

"Irene-ah, it would be  lie if I said that I never love you...I tried my best....but, you only look at Heechul.I love you starting the first day I saw Heechul carried you on his hands..You look so tired make me wanna protect you.Looking at both of you together make me jealous.I'm trying hard to let go of this feelings, you're my first love...komawo for coming in my life, teaching me love and jealousy....It's the sweetest memory ever" confess Hankyung.

Irene's tears are sliding down her face.

"Mianei...I can't love you more than just friends coz, my heart is only for Heechul.I'm sure that you'll get a better girl...Thank you for loving and protecting me.." says Irene kissing Hankyung's cheek.Hankyung's face turns red.Heechul  runs his sight away from looking at it, afraid that he'll be jealous.Then, Irene kisses Heechul's cheek too, making him embrassed.All of them laughs together.

"I thought, I didn't get one" says Heechul joking.

Hankyung takes holds of their hand grabbing them together.

"Starting from this moment, everthing's back to normal!Heechul-ah, take good care of Irene okay!"

"Ne"

Hankyung looks at his watch.

"Gosh! I'm late!Bye guys!" shouts Hankyung waving his hands running away.

"Have a safe journey!" shouts Yesung waving his hands back.

"I will!"