First day of school!!!!

Oppa is that you ?

 

"MI KYUNG!! ...mikyung-ah wake up"

"What??? I'm still sleepy so just leave me alone!!!!" and I continued sleeping…

"But you'll be late!!!!''

"Late for what" I mumbled…

"FOR SCHOOL!!!! Babo!!!"

"WHAT???" I said with a jump…

 

~…after 10 min…~

 

Onew's pov~

 

Mi kyung was heading straight to the door "aren't you forgetting something"

"What???"

"Meeeee!!!!" I mentioned with a big smile

 

     

"Stop your silliness can't you see I'm late!!!"

When she was about open the door "do you even know the way????" I was mocking her…

"Oppa let's go together" while looking at me with those puppy eyes ….

"That's my girl" I laughed…

But I could see that she faked a smile when I walked towards her….

 

Later at school~

 

Mi kyung's pov~

 

Oppa showed me the way to class and left oh I'm so nervous…, I haven't studied in Korea since the first grade…. what will it be like??

 

Is this the class…?

Yes I guess it is…

'Knock knock'

 

The teacher~

"Come in…… Oh you must be the new girl…

Class please welcome our new friend she's from Australia and she will be studying with us from now on…"

As I was introducing myself I SAW him!!!

~That ert that has stolen my oppa's name…~

 

Jong hyun's pov~

 

The teacher was talking to himself like usual I

Guess!!!! But who's that girl next him!!! She

Looks new DON'T tell me it's that witch!!!

 

The Teacher~

"Mi kyung why don't you go sit down next to

Jong hyun since it's the only seat left…."

 

She sat down at the seat next to me I kept staring at her the whole time I didn't really notice her yesterday, her face seems so familiar its like I know her from somewhere but I just don't............ Remember!!!!!….

 

Mi kyung's pov~

 

Ah it's kinda different from how it is in Australia but I guess a little change isn't that bad….

I was looking around at the classroom, when I saw him!! Staring at me is he still mad from what happened??? I'll just ignore him he's just a stupid jerk….

 

During lunch~

 

Why is the class suddenly, filled with girls??? I wondered but when I saw them around him!!! I knew what was going on he's a player!!! But why does it bother me a little bit…

 AISH what am I saying I don't want to think about that jerk….

 

I kept eye balling him the whole time and I think he noticed….

At the end of the day I was waiting for oppa to come and pick me up….

 

"What's taking him so long???" I laid my head on my desk and without knowing it I fell asleep….

 

Jong hyung's pov~

 

"Ah I forgot my note book!! I better go and get it!!!! …"

 

There I spotted her!!! That girl, the witch!! Why is she here? And is she SLEEPING?

I took what I came here for, and just when I was about to leave I heard talking I turned around to see if she has woken up but she didn't I guess she's dreaming… but about what? I was curious so I sat beside her

"OPPA! OPPA!" She cried… soon tears we're dropping I got a little worried so I tried to wake her up "hey you wake up!!!!" "HEY WAKE UP!!

 

She finally woke up …. "You're not onew oppa, I wonder what's taking him so long???" she pouted and looked at the door…

 

I couldn’t just leave her here all alone well I can but onew would kill me, so I pretended to be reading a manga I had in my bag…

 

 Mikyung's pov~

 

What's he is doing here? Whatever! I'll just wait for oppa….Oppa where are YOU?

 

~End of chapter five~