I'm back … ^^

Oppa is that you ?

hi! everyone we're so thankfull for our first 4

subscribers who made us feel great about upadting this  fanfic

xMichieChan...shineechocofreak .... DOUBLE-N15 ..SHINeeLuver968

^ ^ you'r e the best  guys  

and we give a special thanx to the designer of our poster "louis58"

thanx alot unnie....

 

here's chapter one

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

I just came back from my first grade graduation party and my mom was so proud of me she looked at me with tears in her eyes " Mi kyung I'm so proud of you, I hope you'll always be like that, and I can't wait till the day you graduate from high school and remember no matter what you do, I'm always going to be proud..." I looked at her and even though I didn’t understand I squeezed my omma so hard while saying "I love you" my mom put her palm on my head….

I raised my head looking at her eyes as she was saying to me" I don’t know what are going to do without me when I'll go Australia for a while I can't help it I'm going to miss u " then she hugged me so tight…

"Don’t worry omma Jong hyun oppa will take care of me"… was the last thing I said to her…

She kissed my forehead and as soon as she left I went to take a shower… half an hour later~

 !!!Breaking news!!!

 A plane has crashed!!!!!!!!!!!...

~Where was it heading...??? ~ Australia~…

 ~ Is it the same plane?? ~

Yes that day my mom died.

 

~ As soon as the funeral ended

 

"……OPPAAAAAAAAAA " I screamed with tears dropping from my eyes as my father carried me away... "…MI KYUNG…" was the last thing I heard from his beautiful voice…

I woke up after dreaming of a painful memory "ahh it was that dream again I can't believe it's been 10 years and I just can't be able to forget him…"

"I'm glad that you're awake" said appa while coming towards me "you have to get ready your flight is in 5 hours"…

"Ok" as I jumped out of bed and went to hug my appa for the last time before leaving… As I pulled back I saw a smile on his face. "Come on hurry up my little princess ...if you need any help call me, I'm in the living room Araso"

"Araso…"

 

~ At the airport ~

 

"Don’t worry honey onew will pick you up"

When the plane was about to land I looked at the window "oppa will I be able to see you again??"…

 

I finally arrived at Korea's airport

 

When I heard someone calling me "mikyung-ah" I turned around and I saw someone that seemed very familiar standing there… it was a boy with a goofy smile on his face he looks like he's 18 years old.

 

 Next thing I know, I see him running towards me and giving me a big hug. "Mikyung-ah I missed you so much…, you look kinda different though" he commentedwhile still trying to break my bones with his hard hug.

 

"Oppa" I looked at him.

"what??"

 "I…"

".. ?????? .."

"I can't breathe"

"Oh I'm sorry" and he finally let me go

 "But mi kyung"

"Yeah???"

"You're still cute as ever" and kissed my cheek

"Ya!! What are doing people will think of us differently you're such a ert."

"I know…" and he took my bag and walked ahead of me.

 

He didn't change a bit not since he went back to Korea two years ago to join a band called SHINee.

 

My annoying cousin I think he should've been a solo since his voice is unique...

Who would've thought behind that cute smile an amazing voice…?

 

Anyway I'm going to live with him from now on, in his big apartment.

 

While we're heading to onew's sporty car I heard someone call "jong hyun" my body shivered a bit as I heard that name…

 

...could it be Him?? Will I finally see him again??…

 

 

~End of chapter One~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 we hope you love the chapter and please don't forget to subscrib and comment  thanx ^.~