At The Airport

Babo I Love You

It was the day of the trip to Korea, you and Mi Hi met up in front of your house as your parents drove you off the the airport. Both you and Mi Hi were filled with anticipation and excite for the trip. Everything was already  well planned out since the junior year of high school including the hostel you were planning to stay at and such. You guys met up with your other friends at the airport and all of your friends went to go check in their plane tickets as you bid your parents goodbye. 

At the airport gate your friends were all waiting for you and Mi Hi suddenly screamed, "HURRY UP AND RUN". Once she was finished screaming at you, you started running towards them and headed onto the plane. 

The plane ride was long but well worth it because this was the one and only long awaited trip. Throughout the long plane ride you had your FT Island playlist blasting in your headphones. Even though you have listened to them for plenty of times already you still can't get over Hongki's husky voice when he sung his songs, it was always filled with so much emotion. Just hearing his voice in the songs reminded you of your dream yesterday. You started blushing like crazy and started slapping yourself. 

'Aiiisshh, why am i thinking about that stupid dream right now. Other people probably think I'm going crazy right now.' You sighed and closed your eyes. 

You suddenly felt someone shaking you and you opened your eyes to see Mi Hi grabbing her bag and getting ready to get off of the plane.

"Come on ____ it's time to get off the plane we are at Korea now." Mi Hi said as she was heading down the plane alley. 

Your POV

I grabbed my bag and ran after Mi Hi who was already off the plane. 

"AIISSHH, stupid Mi Hi why didn't you wait for me." 

"It's not my fault you are slow and who told you to sleep when we were almost here." 

I shook my head at Mi Hi, 'danm that girl always so fast'. I walked besides Mi Hi while our other friends were walking in front of us and looking around. 

All of a sudden I hear high pitched screams of girls everywhere around us at the airport. 

I looked around the airport lobby to see a crowd of people formed in a circle and wonder what was going on there.

I ignored the crowd of people and just went on my way until I bumped into someone without knowing. 

"joesonghabnida" I said as I bowed my head slightly and went on my way. 

Stranger's POV

"So crowded today as usual, hey hyung I'm going to sneak out for a while okay?"

"Make sure you come back soon okay? Don't get into too much trouble....." As my hyung said that I left to get away from the crowd. 

I was just minding my own business walking around the airport in my beanie and sunglasses, so no one would notice who I was. Then suddenly I felt someone run into my chest. When I went to look down at who it was she was slightly bowing down and saying sorry, but by the time I could say my sorry she has already left. 

'Oh well' I murmured to myself. I continued to walk ahead until I stepped on something that the girl might have dropped. I picked it up and looked at it......

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please votee o: Thank youu