Graduation

Babo I Love You

Note: Bold+Italicize= Your Thoughts

Italicize=Talking

Underline+Italicize=Texting 

"Ahh finally we can get out of this hell hole", you whispered to your best friend Mi Hi. But all she did was a simple giggle and went back to listening to her music. 

After a few seconds of silence she finally managed to say something. "Aren't you excited for our trip to Korea? Its only a matter of time and we will be in Korea looking around and having fun", she whispered to you. "Mhmmmm" You mumbled back to her. 

It was now after school and you guys parted ways and you walked home with FTI's Severely blasting in your ears. "Amu pyojeong eobshi amureohji anhke geureohke neol bonaejugil Maeil yeonseubhaebwahdo eosaekhagiman hago" , You sang under your breathe. 

Your Pov:

Ahh if only when we go to Korea I can meet Hongki, but that is just a dream, a fantasy it will never come true. Baboo, I have to stop thinking about it. 

(End of POV)

Right when you got to your house door, your phone rang and you saw that you have gotten a text from Mi Hi.

Her: "So you better start packing okay ? Cause if you are late to our flight I will kill you..."

You: "Yes Ma'am. I will start packing right noww. xD" 

You giggled and unlocked the front door and entered your house and heading straight to your room to pack for the trip. 

Your Pov: 

"Toothbrush, Check. Toothpaste, Check. Towel, Check. Shampoo&Conditioner, Check. Undergarments, Check. Ugghh so much more stuff left to pack" I mumbled and slammed the suitcase close. "Maybe I should rest for a while and then go back backing". 

(End Of POV)

You log into your Tumblr and scroll through your dashboard for a few minutes until your phone rang again. 

Mi Hi: "______, you better be packing and not resting..."

You: "Okay okay, I'll go back to cleaning, freaken creeper"

You go right back to packing and organizing your belonging into the suitcases. Finally when you are done you decide to call Mi Hi. 

Mi Hi: "Are you done packing?"

You: "Mhmm, ahh I can't wait what if I get to see Hongki... If only..."

Mi Hi: "Don't worry you penguin. Ahh I want to see Key oppa."

You: "Key addict... Ahaha. Well I think I am gonna go sleep now and do some final packing up later byee"

With that you guys hung up and you went to dreamland, not knowing a certain someone was waiting for you in your dreams.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh I know Im not good at writing T^ T; 

Sorry D: