Hug

Pandas Don't Eat Steamed Buns as a Midnight Snack

Xiumin's constant snoring has Tao completely awake the entire night.

"Hey, Baozi..." He crawls over to his bed and pokes his cheek.

"Stop snoring..." his voice is drowned by Xiumin's heavy breathing.

Something in Tao breaks and he quickly bites Xiumin's cheek.

"OW!" He yells and grabs Tao's head, burying it into his pillow. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Your snoring is ridiculous," Tao's voice is muffled within the sheets and he gasps for air.

Xiumin groans and lies down, his legs wrap around Tao's waist. "If I start to snore again, just pinch my nose or something! Don't bite me like a freakin' cannibal." 

Tao nods and 3 minutes later he hears more snoring.

His eyes narrow and he rubs his dark eyes. More bags start to form and Tao grabs Xiumin's nose. "Stop."

Xiumin's eyes shoot open and he smacks Tao's head. "GO SLEEP IN KRIS'S ROOM!"

"But duizang kicked me out because I kick him during sleep!"

"Go to Chen!"

"He takes up the entire bed!"

"LUHAN!" 

"His cucumber masks scare me!"

"Lay, go sleep with Lay!"

"He sleeptalks about unicorns!" Tao wails, and sprawls across the floor.

Xiumin's hair is a mess, his face was getting angrier by the second.

"You're driving me insane, Tao. Insane. Go sleep in the bathtub like Baekhyun."

Tao shakes his head and pulls out headphones, "I'll listen to these, so let's go back to sleep."

Xiumin throws his hands in the air and drops his head onto the mattress. 

"Night, ge."

"Shut the hell up."

2 hours had passed.

Something is groping Xiumin's chest and he turns around to find a scary looking man with piercings and dark circles dark enough to color the world black.

"!!" He screams, and kicks Tao's chest. He desperately clings on. "You were shivering so I thought I'd keep you warm!" He whines.

"I'm not gay, dickhead!" Xiumin spits, shudders, and fills his head full of images of attractive women.

Tao pouts, "Me neither! But we're like brothers." He hugs Xiumin again, this time their cheeks are pressed against eachother.

"You sure are like a steamed bun!" He says as he tries to bite Xiumin's cheek.

"Get the hell away from me, Tao. Before I tell Kris."

Tao shrugs and nuzzles his face in his chest. "He'll kill you, he hates waking up in the middle of the night."

"Let go of me or I'll burn your wushu sticks."

"Don't care."

"I'll rip your ing head off."

Tao slowly goes back into his bed and shakes his head. "Wow..."

The next morning Xiumin hugs Tao from the back and mumbles, "Always the maknae..."