I've met the real Aaron Kwak

The melancholy of a lover

 

As you stare at the glimmering lights of the stage, you saw the person you're madly in love with

Aron .. You muttered as you continue to stare at him

 

His face, his soothing voice, his graceful moves made you fell in love with him.

But something happened that night after the concert, as you walk alone in the dark,

you saw someone on the rooftop of the next building sitting calmly while staring at the stars.

you decided to approach him, your body moves on its own, like some unknown force pulling you.

Seems faith is helping you, but faith and responsibilities are two opposing force.

You saw Aaron kwak sitting in the rooftop mesmerized by the stars.

 

You gasped because of what you saw, Aron looked at you and

put his finger at his mouth, "Shhh" and he turned his head again to look at the sky.

You just nodded and started to walk towards him.

"W-why are y-you d-doing h-here?" You stutter at everywords you said.

"Hmm just trying to calm myself before going home." He said without looking at you.

"Can i stay besides you?" You ask.

"Sure" You saw him nod a little.

 

You cautiously sat besides him, your eyes didn't leave him even a second,

You blink many times thinking if this is a dream, he caught you and just laugh.

 

"You're not dreaming babo, i'm real here" He caught your hand and placed it on his chest.

The warmth coming from his body made you smile, you simply nod and pull your hand away from him.

"So you're a fan i guess?" He asked, you just nod as response.

"A quite shy fan hmm, who's your bias, Ren, Jr, Minhyun or Baekho?" He look at you.

"y-you .. " You point at him.

Your action made Aron chuckle, "Hahaha well thanks," His tone has a bit disappointment.

"Wae?" You ask.

"Nothing, i'm just wondering why do you like us even if you don't really know us?" He continued to stare at the stars.

 

That question made you ask yourself why .. Why do you even love Aron, whom you don't really know anything about him.

His a total stranger to you, yet you always know that you love him.

 

You face him "I don't really know but, for me i like you because my heart said so." You put your hand to you chest,

and close your eyes a bit, Aron look at you, he smiled.

"You know, i'm really comfortable talking with you" He said.

Those words made your heart go wild, you know you're blushing right know, so you lowered your head,

and hug your knees " Thank you ..." You whispered.

 

Hours passed like minutes, The two of you are now talking comfortably at each other,

It feels like you both know each other from the past,

You talk about your likes and dislikes, you asked him why did he joined the group nu'est.

Aron answered all your questions with pure sincerity and eagerly

 

This is the first time i saw him smile like that... You stare at him, which Aron saw.

"Is there a problem?" He asked.

You waved your hands "No it's just .. this is the first time i saw you smile like this" You shyly said.

He tilt his head, " Oh is that so .. hmm maybe i'm just enjoying my time being with you"

Your face brighten and unconciously smiled at him.

"Hahaha you know i really like your smile" You blushed madly.

"T-thanks " You once again hug your knees, you felt cold right now, you tried to warm yourself by rubbing your arms.

Aron stood up and offered his jacket " Here wear this, i bet you're cold right now"

"Ehh.. but what about you?" You're hesistating to grab the jacket or not.

"It's ok .. i don't want to see you shivering like that" He put the jacket on you.

"Kamsahamnida" You muttered, "Do you like the stars?"

"Yes i like them, they help me calm myself" He said.

"Hmm how i wish i'm a star" You muttered, Aron heard it and he laugh.

"You don't have to be a star you know." He said.

"Omo .. you heard it?" You hug your knees.

"Hahaha so cute .. , yes i heard it, because you said it aloud." He shook his head with a smile.

"Aisshh so embarrassing" You whined.

"Hahaha it's ok .. you know, talking with you like this makes me happy" He suddenly said.

Your quite shock at the words Aron said,

you felt really happy, those words made your heart waver, falling for him again.

"Y-you s-sure?" You ask.

"Yes .. i'm not lying ." He smiled.

"I'm happy to know that" You smiled at him.

"You're the only one made me smile like this .. i guess you're really special." He rest his back to the floor.

You imitate his action, "The stars really are beautiful right?" You stare at the sky.

"Yeah but you're much beautiful than the stars" He grab your hand, which caught you by surprised.

"A-aron" You whispered, Aron just tightened his hand.

"Sorry but can i stay with you like this for a moment, i feel really at peace when i'm holding you" He pleaded.

"S-sure" Are the only words you muttered.


You once thought that this is a dream until Aron made you realized it isn't.

Yet you can't still believe that this is happening to you,

You feel that faith is on your side, you really feel comfortable having Aron besides you

While holding his hand, took a glance at him, when you saw him cry.

You stood up, making him starlted.

 

"Are you ok?" You sincerely ask.

Aron wipe his tears while still holding your hand with his other hand.

"Neh~ sorry i just remembered something in the past." He smiled.

"Do you want to talk about it?" You look at him,

He looks at you with hesitation but eventually smiled.

"Sure .. you're the only one who's going to know this, so it'll be our little secret ok?" He wink.

You blushingly nod at his question.

Aron started his story while still holding your hand.

"Well it's about my parents i think they will settle things with divorce." He sadly sigh.

"They always fight at things like money or schedule, i don't really know if

being a idol is really a blessing or not." He continued.

 

Aron look so defeated right before your eyes, you don't know how to comfort him,

but suddenly you just found yourself hugging him, rubbing his back and muttering the

word "It's Ok"

Aron is shock of what you did, but he felt really comfortable with you so he hug you back,

Because of what Aron did, you snapped back to reality and saw what you did.

"Ahh sorry i didn't mean to" you tried to push him, but he just hug you back.

"It's ok .. i'm really happy that you hug me." He whispered to your ear.

 

Words can't describe how happy you are right now.

The fact that Aron is hugging you back is so unbelievable.

Right before your eyes is the Aron no one knows.

The Aron who looks so strong on the stage, is really a sentimental and kind guy.

 

The hug continued for a few minutes before Aron broke it.

"Thanks again for comforting me" He hold your face with both of his hands.

You look down because of the blush on your face, "It's o-ok."

Aron let go of your face and once again grab your hand.

 

"Well i guess i have to go now" His smile became a frown.

"Oh . right i guess they're already looking for you." Your shoulders fell.

"Yeah .. i wish the time stops so that i can be with you much longer." He whined.

You're about to return the jacket when he stop you.

"You can have it, as a sign of our new formed friendship" He hug you once again.

"Thanks .. i'm really glad i met the real Aaron Kwak" You hug him back.

 

After breaking the hug, the succeeding actions made you shock.

Aron caught your face and kissed you on the cheek.

You're in a trance as you felt his lips touched your cheek.

 

"Bye" He waved and walk towards the door

Did he really kissed me ...

------------------------------------

 

"Aaron" you muttered as you wake up from a dream...

The sun is already high, you took a glance at the clock which says 12:00.

"It's already this late .. i dreamed the same dream again.." You sigh, you suddenly cried..

"I guess i really love aron, not the aron of nu'est, but the Aaron kwak that i met at the rooftop." You muttered

as you saw the jacket which Aaron gave you the night after their concert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At last i finished a one-shot xD

yay for me :))

 

can you guys tell me if it's lame or not

i hope you like this one-shot

this is my first time making a one-shot :)