Those Hurtful Days

Those Hurtful Days

He regretted it the moment he turned the corner, causing him saw someone that always caught by his beautiful eyes. Her hair, her eyes, her nose, her lips, those are the most perfect body parts for him. Once he locked his eyes on her, she will look away and sighs, as usual. He didn’t mind it because those reactions are usual for him. Those hurtful days are nothing to him. He already learned to wipe the tears away, to pull out the knife that stabbed on his heart. He did it? No, the wounds are still left its marks.

 

‘I like you, ani, I love you! Please give me one chance for loving you!’

 

‘How many times should I say to you? Mianhe Jinki-ah… I don’t feel the same way as you… I just love you as my brother’ those words… keep rolling in his mind. Never want to stop to bother him. How mean this world is… He sighed heavily and left to a café to buy his favorite coffee

“I want a white coffee and strawberry… Ice cream” he said to the waiter. He said it again. He ordered her favorite ice cream, strawberry ice cream. He messed up with his life just because of one girl. He didn’t know what to do. How to face his life? His orders came and he paid the bill so the waiter can leave him alone. He sipped his coffee calmly and took a spoon of the ice cream. He decided to call his best friend, Lee Tae Min. “Taemin-ah… Can you come here? To ***** Café” he said on the phone. He nodded his head and ending the conversation. 15 minutes later the bell near the door in the café rang. It means a customer enters the café. 2 waiters welcomed him well. Jinki looked up and saw Taemin with his bright smile. Even if Taemin is younger than Jinki but he’s still more mature than the guy with nickname, Onew.

Taemin sat on Jinki’s table. He sat on the opposite of Jinki. He smiled and greeted his best brother. “Yo, chicken! So, what’s up with your face?” Taemin smiled while . He knew if Jinki had a problem again and he sure his problem is Park Hyo Jin.

“I don’t know, I’m just bored here” Jinki said simply

“I know it. Is it about Hyojin again?” he asked and raised his eyebrows. Jinki didn’t respond means Taemin is right.

“So, what’s the problem today?” Taemin asked. He still stayed silent. Hi sighed again. He even didn’t know how much he was sighing just for one day. Paused for 3 minutes, he started to spoke, “Nothing. I just saw her again and she looked away, as always. I don’t know what to do. Maybe I just need to let her go. I never get her heart. She just sees me as her older brother… I… I…” He didn’t realize if his cheeks wet because his warm and pure waterfall from his eyes. If he can stop all of these… Just if he can stop loving her…

“Hyung… You’re a man. Be strong hyung. Just forget her and move on. There are many girls waiting for you. Open your heart for them. I know it’s hard to move on, but, you can try it little by little, step by step. You know if I’m always here for you right? If you want, I can help you, hyung…” Taemin said calmly and tapped his hyung’s shoulder

“I know I should move on! I know… I hope I can move on. But why? Why! Why her face always appears on my mind? I want to move on but my heart said no… It’s hurting me a lot. It hurts. Those wounds on my heart… It’s just her who can heal them… Why? Why my heart is playing with me? Right…? Right??!!” he cried even more with full of emotions inside. He tried all the best. He confessed for many times. He tried to change himself and made him better. But what he got is ‘Rejection’

“Jinki-ah… It’s okay… I will think a way for you. So you can get out from this bull” Taemin said and he just nodded like a 5 years old boy who gets his lollipop back.

“I will treat you chickens. Just buy as much as you want” Taemin smiled, tried to comfort him

“Thanks Taemin-ah… I know you’re the best” Jinki finally smiled. And Taemin replied proudly, “Of course I am!” he laughed and Jinki just smiled. At least he felt better. Yeah, thanks to his best friend. Jinki took a sip of his coffee for the last time and left the ice cream there, melted like his heart melted a little bit.

“How many chickens do you want?” Taemin asked as those two arrived at Jinki’s favorite chicken shop

“16” he answered simply. He remembered her again. You know? 16 is her favorite number. Then, if it keeps going like this, how can he forget her? Everything he does is just reminds him of her cuteness and softness… Taemin interrupted his mind. Taemin knew what he was thinking.

“Here… Your chickens! Chicken aholic” Taemin teased and Jinki hit Taemin’s head. Taemin even drove Jinki home He treats his best friend like his boy friend. Best friend from the best.

“Thanks” Jinki said and walked to his apartment since he lives alone, his family are living in London. The only reason he didn’t want to move there is Hyojin…

He entered the password of his apartment. Do you want to know what his password is? Hyojin’s birth date. He lied down on his bed and closed his eyes. He rested his right hand on his forehead. He sighed again. He was tired of all life’s game. He can’t be that strong even if he knew, people say if God won’t give us trials beyond our ability. He knew it and believed in god. But he can’t stand it anymore. “I need to move on… I need to move on…” he kept repeating those words. He felt his cheeks warm. Not because he blushes. It was because his tears flew again. He promised to himself. He promised if he won’t waste his tears for her. Sleepiness made him fell into a deep sleep. He still wore his clothes on him.

 

02:00 a.m.

DING DONG

Jinki opened his apartment door with his heavy eyes. Who comes in this late? He thought. He opened his door and his jaw dropped open. Unbelievable…

“H-Hyojin-ah?” he can’t believe his eyes. What is she doing? Now? Standing in front of him? Isn’t she always avoiding him? Hyojin just smiled and greeted him.

“Oppa, mianhe, I came this late of night. I’m sorry for bothering your sleep…” she said with guilty

“Ah, it’s okay” he said and scratched his head. ‘I’m happier than annoyed when you come’ he said on his mind

“So?” Jinki asked

“Let’s go out with me, will you?” she asked shyly. What happened to her? It was the opposite of her these days.

“W-Where? This late of night? Are you sure?”

“Yeah, it’s if you don’t mind…” she said and Jinki quickly shook his head. He wouldn’t mind it. This is his chance. He slapped his cheek, to make sure if it’s not a dream. If it’s a dream, he won’t wake up… He heard Hyojin chuckled and giggled

“So?” she asked. Jinki nodded enthusiast. He kept following her. The security in that apartment was calling him but he didn’t care. He just followed Hyojin. It seemed she wants to go to Mc. D, across the apartment. Jinki just smiled like a fool behind Hyojin. He was smiling like an idiot. He felt there was a very light lamp from the right.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” that was the last scream.

 

 

“Yoboseyo…” Taemin said with his sleepy eyes. He kept rubbing his eyes till someone in the other line said something. He widened his eyes and went to the hospital. He drove as fast as possible. His mind was blurring everything now. He can’t… His best friend….

As he arrived at the hospital, he quickly went to ask the nurses or doctors there. “Where’s Lee Jin Ki’s room? He got an accident just now!” he almost shouts to the nurse. Then that nurse pointed to a room ‘16’. He ran to his room without saying thank you

He opened Jinki’s door slowly and saw his best friend, lying on the bed, with full of bandages covered his head and arms. ‘Is he okay? He’s alright right???? Right???!!’ he depressed seeing Jinki like that. Lying weakly on the bed. He took his phone and dialed someone’s number.

 

“Hyojin-ah…” he said with his tears kept flowing

“Come to ***** room 16, now!” he shouted to the other line and hang up. He got closer to Jinki and said “Jinki-ah… What happen? Why you got an accident? I knew you’re okay but, that hurts right?” ‘Is he thinking about Hyojin again? Then what exactly happened?’ he thought. Someone’s arrival interrupted his mind.

“Hyojin…” he said weakly

“I didn’t know who to call except you…” he added

“What… happen to him?” Hyojin asked with a weak tone. She was freaking worry too now. She came near to gets a better look. She touched his hair. His forehead, covered with bandages. She kissed his cheeks. Her tears were flowing down, making his cheek wet

“Hyojin-ah… Hyojin-ah! Don’t leave me… Wait for me…” Jinki kept mumbling it in his sleep. Hyojin was shocked hearing that. She looked his hands was moving a little bit, grabbing Hyojin’s left hand.

“Jinki-ah…” she said and sobbed

“Hyojin-ah? Is that you?” Jinki asked and opened his eyes. He widened his eyes and sat up quickly to hug her. He didn’t care about the wounds. As long as Hyojin here, it can make him feeling better

“Hyojin-ah? Are you okay? You don’t get hurt right?” he shook her body. He looked for her hands, arms, cheeks and every parts of her body, to make sure if his love is okay

“W-What do you mean?” Hyojin asked, stuttered

“I got an accident right? You were with me that time right?” he asked, made both of them confused

“I knew you got an accident… But, I wasn’t with you, I was at my house…” she said and wiped her tears

“T-Then… Who is that girl? That girl was same with you so I followed her” he explained

“Jinki-ah… Are you okay now?” Taemin appeared out behind Hyojin, interrupt their conversation

“Taemin-ah!!” he said brightly. “What exactly happen?” Taemin asked and Jinki shook his head. He also didn’t know it

“Jinki, are you okay now? Still hurt?” Hyojin asked worriedly

“Hyojin-ah… It’s okay if I’m hurt physically… But the wounds in my heart, just you who can heal them…” Jinki started to cry

“I’m sorry Jinki-ah. I’m sorry… I can’t be with you. Please, just try to move on. I’m not good enough for you. I still can’t open my heart…”

“I’m sorry… Causing all of these… I’m sorry… I don’t know when I will open my heart…” Hyojin said with teary eyed and Jinki wiped her tears for her

“I-It’s okay, Park Hyo Jin… Your tears are more important than my life. My life is nothing now… So, don’t ever waste your tears again okay? E-Especially f-f-for me…” she heard disappointment tone in his voice. But what can she do? She doesn’t love him. Does she need to lie in a relationship? No, you’re better not lying to your own heart.

 

Someone entered his room… Unfamiliar guy entered Jinki’s room and said “Mr. Lee, I’m sorry I can’t stop you before you got that accident” they all confused with his confession

“W-What?”

“You were sleepwalking, I was calling you but you didn’t care. You kept walking like you were following someone but the fact was I didn’t saw anyone. Then I saw many people were surrounding something or someone, and it was you… Bleeding…” he said with full of guilty

“Ah, gwencana… I’m okay now… It’s okay”

 

 

Monday March 16, 2015

Lee Jin Ki was walking around the beautiful park. Feeling the fresh air touched his soft skin with the wind kept blowing his hair. The sun was showing its shine and the clouds in the morning made a line like sheep

He sat on the nearest bench, thinking of some precious memories. No. Someone precious to be exact. “Jinki-san, ohayo gozaimasu…” a middle aged woman greeted him. He just smiled and greeted her back “Ohayo gozaimasu Hana-san” the woman who called Hana smiled and said, “What are you doing here?” Jinki rested his head on the cherry blossom tree near the bench. “I just want to waste my time in this wonderful park” he replied and smiled. This guy is special, he can’t stop smiling, he promised to himself, he won’t cry that much again, like those hurtful days with Hyojin. He was totally giving up toward her. He knew if he won’t ever able to enter her heart.

“Okay then, take your time. Ja ne…” his neighbor finally left him alone. That woman was helping him so much in Japan. She treated him like his own son. He was so thankful to her.

 

He took out a book or you can call it diary. He started to write his daily on diary since he moved to Japan. He always wrote something special on his diary, like today, Hyojin’s birthday

 

Dear Diary…

Today is Park Hyo Jin’s birthday. I knew you’re familiar to her. Hyojin… My heart is stolen by her. I still can’t forget her till now. I don’t know what make me go crazy about her. Maybe it’s love. If you love someone, you won’t look at someone just physically but look at the heart too. That’s the most important part from human.

Hyojin-ah… Happy birthday… Do you still remember me? I won’t ever forget you. The wound left its marks. I can’t heal it by myself or anyone else. I always try to move on. Many girls are better than you but I still can’t forget you. My love is too deep now, I’m afraid… I’m afraid if I will fall again to the deep hole. I don’t want to feel it twice. I don’t want it… I just want to feel loved… Especially by you… Well, it’s good to have a dream. But don’t dream too high, because if you can’t reach it and fall, you will fall into the deepest black hole and that feels so hurt…

Dream…. It may be a dream in the begin, but it can be a nightmare in the end. That was happening to me… Remember when Hyojin visit me in my apartment? It was like a sweet dream but what I got? I got an accident. It was a nightmare. Oh it was not a nightmare because it was happening

I hope I have wings so I can fly and deliver my love to your heart quickly

Park Hyo Jin… You keep bothering my mind. Your face keeps appearing in my dream. I always hear your voice every night. I don’t know why I can’t let you go… Those hurtful days, still stabbed on my heart

Park Hyo Jin… I gave you everything… I gave you my everything… I gave you all my life… Why you never look at me even just once?

Park Hyo Jin… Don’t ever appear in my life again… If I see you again, I won’t ever let you go…

Park Hyo Jin… That girl… I still can’t get her heart until now…

 

Before he closed his book, he looked at the cherry blossom tree beside him and thought, “I hope I have a chance”

After saying that, he closed his diary and someone sat beside him, maybe that’s Hana-san, so he looked beside him and wanted to greeted her again

“Konni---“

“Konnichiwa… Lee Jin Ki-san”

“H-H-Hyojin…” he stuttered. He rubbed his eyes. He didn’t want the nightmare come twice

“Long time no see… Jinki-ah… It’s been 3 years… isn’t it?” Hyojin smiled sweetly

“Y-Yeah… What are you doing here?” he asked nervously. He promised if she appears again, he won’t let her go right?

“Taemin… Brought me here” her answer made him disappointed

“So, you’re here just because Taemin brought you, not because of me” he mumbled with very low voice, maybe Hyojin won’t hear it but she did

“It’s me who asked him to accompany me” Hyojin said made him looked up

“W-W-What did you say?” Jinki can’t believe it. Hyojin, that girl won’t ever love him, is that so?

“Are you still waiting for me?” Hyojin asked, of course Jinki shocked with her question but he answered it calmly

“I don’t know… I tried to move on but I can’t… Don’t worry Hyojin-ah, if that’s for the best… I won’t bother you anymore… I will try to forget my feelings towards you. Don’t worry because I think I have less feeling now…” he said proudly but actually he hurt himself with his own words, in the deepest place of his heart

“Please don’t…” Hyojin said and seemed like wiping tears on her eyes

“Please… Don’t go…” Hyojin added and cried louder

“Hyojin-ah… Why are you crying? Even if I try to forget you, I will always be in your side and never leave you alone. I told you to not wasting your tears right?” he said and wiped the tears

“Can’t you see it?! Please don’t go! I need you in my life! Please don’t go!! Please don’t leave me….” She cried louder and louder

“How stupid are you?!” she muttered while sobbing

“Hyojin-ah… I won’t go anywhere… If you want me to stay forever with you, I will stay…” he replied calmly

“Then stay!” Hyojin cut him off and plant a kiss on his lips. It felt good… He waited for a long time, to touch her soft pink lips

“Please just stay with me and don’t go anywhere” she broke the kiss and placed his head on his chest

“I won’t. I will always stay in your heart” Jinki replied and smiled, he kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly

Park Hyo Jin… This girl… This time, I got your heart…

 

 

 

GUYS!!! Omo!!! It's totally bad isn't it??? OmO!!!!! I just hope I will win >w<" But my story is totally bad >/////<

The deadline is tomorrow -_- and I'm in hurry now, so, I don't re-read it >,< Hope you like, umma, appa...

 

follow: @mee_l1