☆ first chapter - moving into the dorm!

☆ 별 ; new girl group
chapter one
moving into the dorm!
- - - - - -
no one's pov

"Annyeonghaseyo~?" Park Marika sang.

"Is anyone here?" She continued.

"No ones here yet.. Hm. I guess I'll just pick my room first then!" Marika clapped happily.

"Omo~ Annyeong." Manager Kim Sunghi smiled as she looked at Marika who was looking around the house.

"OH! Manager Unnie.. You were here already?" Marika asked.

"Well of course. I can't let the members be here before me." Sunghi said smiling.

"True! Anyways, am I aloud to choose my room?" Marika asked.

"Anniyo. Actually, we're doing the rooms by bloodtype." Sunghi answered before hearing a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Marika said politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Sunghi heard a husky yet childish voice and a motherly and caring voice. It was Lee Minhyo and Shin Nami, the Japanese-Korean's. Yeah, there were a lot of Japanese-Korean people in this group. There were 3 Japanese-Koreans, 1 Japanese-Korean-American, 1 Korean-Japanese-Chinese, and one plain Korean. 

"Woah! So short!" Marika teased.

"In my defense- nope. I got nothing." Minhyo sighed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm the eldest in the group and the leader, Shin Nami." Nami introduced herself.

"No need to be so formal Unnie." Marika smiled.

"Yeah omma! No need to be so formal." Minhyo nudged.

*Knock knock knock*

"Oh hello." Park AeRin said partly emotionless and the other part was polite.

"Annyeong." The three other girls said in unison.

"See look at unnie! Lookie! She's short too!" Minhyo shouted.

"Ya, quiet down." Nami nagged.

"Hehe. Yeah, she's short.. But look at you! You could like fit in my purse. Seriously." Marika laughed.

"How tall are you Minnie-Yah?" Nami asked.

"In feet inches I am 4'7" 1/2 and and in centimeters I'm anywhere between 139 - 142 cm Nami-Unnie." Minhyo smiled.

"How about you Rin?" Marika asked the younger girl standing by the doorway.

"I am 153 cm or 5'1"." AeRin answered.

"Yeah, that's a pretty big difference." Somone said barging into the apartment.

"Annyeong Jae Rin-Unnie." AeRin smiled politely.

"So everyone's here?" Manager Kim asked.

"Anniyo. Still waiting on Jan Eul-Unnie." Marika answered.

"Oh, alright. I guess since it's only one person I'll tell the rooms now." Manager Kim said.

"Okay, so. I'll be sharing a room with.. AeRin-ssi, since we're both O's. Marika and Nami will be sharing a room since both of you are AB's. Then it will be Jae Rin and Jan Eul, the A's, will be sharing a room, and the maknae, Minhyo, the only B, will have her own room." Sunghi announced.

"YAY! I GET MY OWN ROOM!" Minhyo shouted in glee.

"Oh, and you girls will have your own variety show called Life with 별." Sunghi said.

"Sorry! Am I late?" Kwon Jan Eul said coming into the apartment.

"Yes, you are sort of late." Nami joked.

"Really! Omo~ So sorry!" Jan Eul answered.

"I'm being sarcastic, don't worry about it." Nami smiled.

"Okay girls, go ahead and pick your rooms. Oh and we'll start airing the show today, so the camera dudes will be here in like an hour." Manager Kim said.

"Ne!" The girls said in unison.

"Okay so.. I think Minhyo should get the smallest room." Jae Rin said.

"I can't. I'm claustrophobic." Minhyo said.

"So, if you guys are okay with it, can you two get the smallest room?" Jan Eul asked Nami and Marika.

"I'm fine with it if Marika is." Nami said.

"Ne, I'm more than fine with it." Marika smiled.

"Okay, so Minhyo will get the second smallest room, and you said your dog is going to live with us right?" AeRin asked.

"Ne. I think AeRin-Unnie and Manager Unnie should get the largest room." Minhyo suggested.

"I think that's best." Jae Rin said.

"So that means that Jae Rin and I will get the second biggest room right?" Jan Eul questioned.

"Yeah." Nami answered.

"Okay, so who's going to be the cook?" Nami asked with nobody raising their hands.

"I guess I will." Minhyo said raising her hand.

"Okay. No one else? I guess it's me and Minhyo." Nami said.

"Girls, the cameramen a here. Are you ready to shoot?" Manager Kim said coming into the living room area with a bunch of dudes with cameras.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Author's Notes (: ]

Annyeonghaseyo ! Kim Sunghi-imnida. ^_^. Heres the first chapter ! Sorry it took a while, I've been sick for a while&I just started feeling a little better. As you can see, I've asked a dongsaeng to write a few character thingies. (: ! I'll write them filming the first chapter in like two or so hours, and I'll write the third chapter some time after that.