▌Because of you

365 days with L.Joe

chapter two.

[ Because of you ]
a/n: remember, your thoughts are in italic, italic in bold = ljoe. enjoy the chapter,

aug 2, thursday : 7:30 | location: school

 

║▌Your Point of View

"You!" I confidently grabbed Ljoe's collar. He raised an eyebrow, grabbing my hand, and yanked it off from his collar. "My parents.. gone.." I held
in my tears. "Hm oh yeah right. They're gone, boohoo." He rolled his eyes, and turned to leave but I grabbed him hesistantly.

"N-No. Because of you I don't have a place to live. I have no one to take of me. My parents.. they're gone.. I.. I can't even explain how I feel right now.."
"Are you trying to say that you want me to give you a place to live?"


 I stood there, deep in thoughts. "No!..Well..maybe. But, you..you killed my parents!
I will never forgive you! I had to go to Woohyun's house yesterday, and his parents were NOT happy." 

"I got an idea. Live in a box. Hunt animals. Or better yet, why not steal some stuff in the market?"  He suggested with a smirk. "If you were a human, I'd so kill you right now. I hate you so much! Go get reincarnated as an ant so I could squish you!" I yelled in anger, placing my hands on his cheek.


He gasped and pushed me away. "Hey.. watch the cheeks." He blushed. Blushed. Blushed. Blushed. I wiggled my eyebrows and moved closer to him. "Ohoho. Do I see a devil blushing because of our physical contact? Thought devils don't have feelings. My my, you must be some kind
of rare devil I never heard of before."

 He grabbed my nose and pinched it. "Don't you ever do those mushy skinship with me. EVER." 

"Why? You don't wanna blush anymore? Too afraid to admit you like--"  He cupped his hands around my neck, and stared seriously into my eyes. 
"I'm guessing you want to die now."  I shook my head, feeling that frightened feeling from yesterday. "N-No.. sorry.. didn't mean to tease."


"Why are you never paying attention to me. Am I that boring?" questioned Woohyun. I ignored his question, my stare still fixed on Ljoe, who always
seem to never let others sit with him. "Oh. You like that guy? You dating him?" He pointed suddenly, while Ljoe stared at us, cocking his eyebrows.

"No. Don't misunderstand. I just feel bad for him because he's sitting alone." I lied. Gosh, I need to stop lying these days. "Oh well I'll call him over to
sit over here--" "NO!" I covered his mouth. He pushed my hands back, and waved at Ljoe while yelling his name.

Don't you dare walk over to this table. Crap. He walked over. "Hey, You looked pretty lonely, so thought I'd call you over. The names Woohyun. This is-"  "Yeah. I know." He coldy replied. It was silence afterwards, and the silence was suffocating me. "H-hey, I'll be back. Need air."


║▌Ljoe's Point of View

"So." That dude said. "What." I boringly mumbled. "You interested in Hana?"  I stared at him, making my eyes the scariest I can. "What the hell, what
makes you think I like that girl?!"  

He shrugged, and commented, "Well. I saw you guys in the hallway. She placed her hands on your cheeks and you
madly blushed. Dude, just admit, you like her."    

"That doesn't mean anything, okay. I blush when I get into that kind of skinship."  He then suddenly placed his hands on my cheek, and I quickly slapped them away. "The hell!" I hollered. "You said you blush when you get that kind of skinship!" Woohyun then called a girl and ordered her to touch my cheeks. "See! Your not reacting to any of us. You TOTALLY got a thing for Hana, dude."


"Agh no. I have no feelings." I ruffled my hair and jogged outside. "I have no feelings. I have no feelings. I have no. damn. feelings!" I shouted, frustrated. "What do you want." I looked below me, to see Hana sitting on the grass. "Hey, twerp, didn't notice you." 

I sat beside her, not too close though, and closed my eyes. "Sleeping next to me? Why not sleep in the classroom."  

"I'm planning what I'm going to do to you today."

"O-Oh come on Ljoe.. can't you just leave me alone."

"No. After what you've done to me in the past---" My eyes widened as I stood up and closed my mouth.

"Excuse me?" She slowly stood up too. "What past? Did we know each other?"

Crap. I wasn't suppose to say that. I was supposed to just act like I never knew her.
But no, me and my mouth has to blurt things out.

And here goes my mouth again.

"Yes. We did know each other, Park Hana."

 

End of Chapter two.

 

Lame chapter? kind of. But I finally updated, haha.
Sorry about that my lovely subscribers. I forgot to mention that this story
won't be too long. As in, it's going to be about either 7-20 chapters long.
I'm so depressed guys. Sigh. It's like whenever I'm about to update something bad happens.

Well. Anyways, might as well get my typing fingers ready again to type up 2 more chapters for
my other stories. Join me there~? And also comment ~ don't be shy~ I reply comments ^_<

Stories;

 

It's always sunny in BAEKHYUNVILLE  

 

RESOURCES.com