Dirty Little Secret

Dirty Little Secret

 

“Hey”

You turned around and stared at the man trying to speak to you. He had dark reddish brown hair and an attractive face. You gave him a dirty look as you turned back around to your locker.

“I’m talking to you!”

“And I care why?”

He chuckled as he slammed his hand on the locker next to your head.

“You know exactly why I’m talking to you.”

“Oh? Do I?”

He grabbed your hand and dragged you into an empty classroom. After he locked the door, he turned around and something anyone wouldn’t expect to happen, happened.

“Don’t tell anyone that I actually like cute things!!!”

He was on his knees begging you not to say anything. Let’s reverse time to about 2 hours ago

—-

You were walking over to your next class until you realized you forgot a textbook at your last class. When you returned back to the class, you saw the man on all fours searching for something.

“Need help?”

He jumped and banged his head on the underside of the desk. You giggled a little but quickly stopped.

“Aish. N-no I’m good.”

You shrugged it off as you walked over to your desk. When you reached inside your desk, you felt something that wasn’t a book. You pulled it out to see it was a cute cat keychain. Which girl could of left that in your desk?

“That’s mi—!!”

Eh? He quickly covered his mouth before he finished his sentence. Are you witnessing another side to this man you shouldn’t have seen? You just placed the cat keychain down on the desk, grabbed your book, then ran for it.

“Hey wait-!!”

And that was what lead to this bad situation. You sighed as you grabbed the man’s shoulders and pushed him off of you. He fell back and gave you a look of shock then quickly got back on his feet.

“Are you going to tell people?! I have a reputation in this school!!”

You groaned at this stupid man and headed towards the door until he grabbed you around your waist. He lifted you up in the air and your face became red because he was lifting up your shirt up a little as he was holding you.

“HEY WHAT ARE YOU DO-?!”

“Please don’t tell anyone that I like cute things!!”

Your shirt was way too up for comfort and his hand touching your stomach isn’t making it any better.

“Okay! Okay!! Just put me down!!”

When he put you down, you quickly fixed your shirt and hugged your stomach with a red face. The guy had this goofy smile on his face as he looked at you.

“Well since you know my secret, might as well be friends. My name is Lee Chang Sun but call me Joon.”

You stared at him for a while, but since this has happened, might as well.

”_____________.”

He smiled goofily at you again as he started his way towards the door. Before he left, he turned around and looked at you.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, __________-ah!~”

He left the room as you sat there thinking to yourself. You just spoke to one of the most popular/attractive person in school. And you found out that his secret was he likes cute things and even carries those kind of things around. What is your life getting you into…

The next day, you were sitting at your desk as you waited for class to start. Suddenly, Joon sat next to you making you jump from his sudden appearance.

“Jesus, are you trying to give me a heart attack?”

He laughed as he smiled at you. You gave him a grossed out look as you continued to write in your notebook. Joon, grabbed your notebook and held it in front of his face.

“What’s this for?”

You took back your notebook as you gave Joon a nasty look.

“This is my writing notebook. And don’t take my notebook like that again.”

He laughed as he leaned closer to you. You leaned away from him as you continued to write in your notebook. Some guys suddenly walked up to you two. Great, more people. You looked up to see it was ChunDoong and his friends. Your face became a little pink as you looked straight back down.

“Hey Hyung, who’s this?”

Lee Joon smiled as he grabbed your shoulder and pulled your closer to him.

“This is _________-ah! My new friend!~”

You got pissed and hit him on the head making him let go of you unexpectedly. You almost fell backwards until ChunDoong caught you before you fell. He looked into your eyes as you did to him, then you picked yourself up quickly and sat back normally on your chair.

“Thank you…”

He smiled at you as he walked away to the other side of the room. Lee Joon sat there looking upset as you sat there. You realized the face he was making and scoffed.

“Why are you making such an ugly face when your face is already ugly?”

Lee joon snapped his head at you with a almost crying/grumpy face. It shocked you how his face seemed that way when he was always around with such a cool attitude. Is he always like this?!

“You shouldn’t look at other men when you have me!”

Lee Joon was now on the ground with a big red hand print on his face as the bell rang, and you sat peacefully in your chair. The teacher came in and class went on like normal.

When class ended, you quickly grabbed your things and left the room. Lee Joon came running after you calling your name. You ignored him until you bumped into ChunDoong again. He turned around and smiled at you.

“Hey ____________.”

Your face turned red as Lee Joon stood 5 feet away from you guys. Mir looked over at you and smiled as he took one step closer to you. You gave him a weird look as he grabbed your arm and looked over at ChunDoong.

“Can I borow her for a minute hyung?”

“Yeah, go ahead. I’ll talk to you later __________-ah.”

ChunDoong, Seungho, and G.O walked away as you were suddenly being dragged by Mir. Lee Joon was frozen in place until he realized you were being kidnapped by Mir. You both stopped at a bench outside of the school and you both sat down. Mir looks over at you and gives you a cheesy grin.

“I know you like ChunDoong!”

Your face turned instantly red as you looked down. Mir laughed as he waved his hand.

“It’s fine! It’s fine! Thunder is totally oblivious to your feelings! He’s such an innocent boy. He’s been wondering now a days though about something.”

You gave him a weird look as he coughed. He noticed behind you, Lee Joon was hiding behind a tree listening to you guys. He smiled as he looked at you again.

“He’s been wondering why you’ve been hanging out with Lee Joon lately. And why he’s always trying to find you.”

You gave him a shocked expression as you started denying it.

“NO NO NO NO! I just found out smething about Lee Joon that he doesn’t want me to share, and so he keeps following me around like the idiot he is!”

“What? That he likes cute things?”

You froze as you thought you blew his secret, but Mir laughed again as he shook his hand at you.

“No don’t worry! I already knew about that from Lee Joon. All four of us do. We’re all friends since middle school anyway. I can’t believe Joon was so careless to let you find out about his secret. He really is an idiotic hyung sometimes.”

You giggled as he smiled at you, then he said something that shocked you.

“You know, Joon actually likes you a lot.”

You scoffed

“Yeah right. That idiot is just a weird guy following me because i found out about his secret.”

“I’m serious. He’s liked you since the beginning of the year.”

You stared at his eyes, he wasn’t lying. He was dead serious and your face started to heat up. Wait. Your face is turning red?! OH GOD don’t even think that you like that weird guy. Mir noticed your expression and could tell what you were thinking and started laughing. Lee Joon in the background was getting frustrated from you two being so friendly.

“What are they talking about?” He whispered to himself until his foot slipped and he came tumbling down the hill and hit his head on the back of the bench. You looked behind and saw him and gave him a “wth” look as he awkwardly smiled at you. He quickly got up and brushed off any grass and dirt on him then awkwardly coughed.

”___________-ah. Come with me.”

He grabbed your arm and started dragging you with him. Once you were far away from Mir, you stopped and snagged your arm away from him. He turned around to look at you, but was shocked that tears were comming out of your eys. Why were there tears?

“YAH! What are you doing?!”

“What did he say to you?!”

“Nothing! We only talked about ChunDoong.”

He scoffed as he looked to the side and swallowed his saliva. You watched how his neck moved when he swallowed how it made him look attra-OH MY GOD STOP. He looked back at you as he walked up and wiped away the tears in your eyes. Your face turned pink and you turned away from him.

“Was that really all you guys talked about?”

“YES! Nothing else! He also asked why you’ve been prancing around me lately and that you were just a moron.”

“OH COME ON NOW! I’m not that much of an idiot.”

“OH YEAH? WELL HE DID SAY YOU LIKED ME SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR!”

Lee Joon froze in place as his face started turning red. You laughed as you poked him in the face. No reaction. When you went to turn around, he grabbed your arm to stop you. You looked back at him as he was holding your arm tightly while looking at the ground.

“D-did he say anything else?”

You gave him a weird look.

“No, is there anything else I should know?!”

“N-no! Just…DAMNIT THAT MIR!”

He let go of you and kicked a tree that was next to you both. You laughed as you mumbled something to yourself. Joon heard you and turned to you.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing.”

“No. What was it?”

“It was nothing okay?!”

“It didn’t sound like nothing!”

“I SAID I CAN’T BELIEVE A MORON LIKE YOU WOULD LIKE ME OKAY?”

He gave you a shocked look as you stared at him. You thought this was the right thing to do to make him go away.

“You’re such an annoyance. You should know my feelings for ChunDoong already.”

You like Chundoong. Yeah. You don’t feel anything for this moron..but why does your heart hurt?

“I wish i never found out about your secret, then i wouldn’t have to handle with you. Why don’t you just go away!”

Lee Joon stood there with the most shocked expression on his face. Your heart and head was aching so badly, you felt dizzy. Everything suddenly became blurry, but right before you passed out, you saw Lee Joon cry.

You woke up later in the nurses office. Wait, how did you get there. You suddenly remembered Lee Joon crying and you shot up off the bed. Bad idea. Your head started aching like crazy.

“Don’t move too much. I don’t want you hurting yourself.”

ChunDoong smiled at you as you blushed from his sudden appearance.

“H-how did i get here?”

He smiled at your question.

“I found you, silly. I was walking by, and I saw Lee Joon walking around, then I walked farther more, and there you were passed out! I was so scared!”

Your heart ached again.

“What…facial expression did Joon have?”

ChunDoong’s eyes widened at your question, but then he put some thought into it.

“Hmm. He kind of looked pissed and hurt. Maybe something happened to him. Not sure, but I didn’t want to mess with him.”

You looked down at your lap as you felt your heart ache. ChunDoong stared at you while you were doing this, then suddenly he held your hand in his. You looked over at him in confusion as his face was slightly pink and he was awkwardly scratching his head and looking down.

“Hey…___________-ah…..you really scared me there today. I thought you were injured or sick, but when the Nurse said you just caught a cold, I was so relieved….”

You stared at him as he awkwardly scratched his head again and then he looked up at you.

“I like you ___________”

At that point, everything froze. What was wrong was, you felt nothing from his confession. No skipping beats or anything. What happened to your crush on him? Suddenly, Joon’s smiling face was in your mind. Lots of memories of Joon flooded your head. At that point you were laughing to yourself like a crazy person. ChunDoong stared at you very confused, then you slid your hand out of his grip.

“Sorry ChunDoong-oppa…I don’t feel the same way…I actually am in love with an idiot.”

You smiled at him with a kind of hurt, yet happy expression. He realized who you were talking about and smiled calmly.

“I see…Okay. Well I’m going to let you rest.”

You nodded at him as he got up and left the nurses office. As he stood outside, he let out one tear as he leaned against the door.

“You win this round Joon…”

Then he walked away down the hallway.

For the past 3 days, you’ve been trying to contact Joon. He hasn’t been coming to class and it worried you. Ever since that day, your heart’s been aching because you finally realized your feelings for Joon. You felt even worse after remembering what you said to make him cry. Suddenly today, you saw Joon walking in to school with his cute charms on his book bag, cute bracelets, stuffed animal in one hand, and cellphone charms attached to his phone. Everyone stared at him as he walked through school calmly. You had the most shocked face as you quickly grabbed Joon and dragged him to an empty hallway.

“YAH! What are you doing?”

Joon stared at you then quickly pulled his arm away from your grip. He took two steps away from you than gave you a serious look.

“I may be an idiot to you. I may have a weird liking to cute things. I might not be like ChunDoong. But I like you __________! I like you a lot!”

He stood there looking really confident and embarrassed at the same time since his face was really red.

“Please accept me for who I am! I really like you! No…I love you! I love your violent self towards me. I love how you are different from the other girls. I love you! Please accept me!”

He bowed in front of you as you stood there with a smile on your face. Your heart didn’t ache as much anymore, as you ruffled his reddish brown hair.

“YAH JOON! STOP MESSING WITH MIR!”

Joon was on the ground holding his head as Mir was rubbing his head from Joon hitting him on the head. Seungho and G.O laughed in the background as ChunDoong smiled at you three goofing around. Joon got up and looked at you angrily.

“He’s the one who started it!”

“Don’t be such a child! You’re older than him!”

Joon pouted as Mir stuck his tongue out as Joon. ChunDoong clapped as everyone looked at him.

“Alright, it’s time to let the couple have their time alone. Thanks for inviting us over to your house Joon. I’ll see you later __________.”

ChunDoong winked at you before he pushed everybody out of the house. Joon raised his hand like he was gonna hit ChunDoong. ChunDoong decided he wouldn’t give up trying to get you until you get tired of Joon. But you knew you wouldn’t be tired of the idiot in front of you.

“Aish. He’s always flirting with you. You have to let me hit him once _________-ah!”

You giggled as you wrapped your arms around his waist, and he wrapped his arms around you.

“You know you don’t have to worry, because no matter what, I still love my cute idiotic boyfriend.”

Joon nuzzled his face into your hair as he smiled.

“I know.”