My Hot Tutor

My Hot Tutor

 

You sat there in your room writing music and playing some notes on your guitar on your bed. Your mom suddenly walked in looking pissed like always.

“You’re still playing your guitar when I told you to go study?”

You ignored your mother as you kept playing your guitar. Having enough of your attitude, she took your guitar and notebook from you.

“Hey!!”

“You’re failing math and chemistry. I told you to fix your grades but you won’t listen!”

“I’ve been trying.”

“You haven’t been trying enough. So I got you a tutor.”

You groaned as you flopped onto your side. A tutor? Great. A waste of time. Your mom placed your guitar and notebook on the other side of the room.

“Get dressed in proper clothes. I’ll let him in your room in ten minutes.”

You groaned again as you rolled yourself out of bed. You didn’t know the man so you didn’t have a reason to dress nicely. You threw on a hoodie and kept your shorts on. Suddenly the door opened and came in a man with styled hair, collared blue shirt with a few buttons undone, white shirt underneath, and skinnies. He looked about 3 years older than you.

“Hey.”

You looked at him once then turned around facing away from him. He smiled awkwardly behind you.

“My name’s Onew. And your’s?”

You turned back around throwing your binder, books, and school notebooks on the small coffee table you had in your room. Onew smiled awkwardly again as he sat himself down on your floor. You followed as you flopped yourself on your rug.

“Sooooo…your name..?”

“Look tutor. I never asked for you. Let’s just get over this tutoring session so I can go back to playing my guitar.”

“Ow. Harsh.”

Onew looked over his shoulder as he saw your guitar. He grabbed your guitar and brought it into his lap. He suddenly started playing a small tune. You gave him a weird stare but his guitar playing was nice. When he finished playing, he looked up at you and smiled. You gave him a small smile and gave him and nudge on the arm and took back your guitar.

“Pretty good for an old dude.”

“What! I’m only 3 years older than you!”

You both started laughing together. When there was no more laughter, you both sat there awkwardly. Onew raised his head up and smiled at you.

“Do I have your trust now?”

You looked up at him and stared at him. He seemed like an honest man. So you smiled and nodded to him. He clapped his hands together.

“Great! Now let’s get this tutoring down so I can hear you play some guitar.”

You groaned but agreed. Better to just get it over with than get yelled at by mom.

Once you both were done with studying chemistry and English, you slumped onto the ground and groaned.

“Man that was tiring.”

Onew smiled at you as you layed on your floor. It just hit you now how attractive he actually was. He grabbed your guitar laying on the ground and handed it to you.

“You promised me a song after we finished.”

You shot up from the ground back into a sitting position.

“I promised you nothing!”

“Aw come on now!”

He made a puppy dog face which made you laugh. He kept up the pout until you finally caved in.

“Alright! Alright! I’ll play you a song.”

You put your guitar on your lap as you suddenly felt nervous. Nervous? Oh right. Hot tutor in front of you wanting to hear you play guitar. Damn, should’ve worn more attractive clothes. You shook the thought out of your head as you took a deep breath and started to play.

Note after note, you played the song you were writing. You look at Onew through your eyelashes and saw he was staring at you very intently. You look back down as your face started to turn a little pink. When you finished the song, Onew began clapping and you looked up to see him smiling at you.

“That was really good!”

“It’s actually not finished yet..but thanks.”

He smiled at you until his phone began ringing. Taking his phone out of his pockets, he saw what it was and got up.

“Well, the tutoring session for today is done.”

“When will you be back?”

Did you just really say that? Sounding desperate or what? You mentally slapped your forehead. Onew smiled as he gave you a piece of folded paper. You gave him a weird look, but when you unfolded the paper to see his number on there, your eyes widened.

“Call me if you ever need anything alright?”

He ruffled your hair and left the room. You stare at his backside until he disappeared down the stairs. You looked back at his phone number an smile to yourself. You jumped onto your bed excitedly as you took your phone out and saved his number. The tutor became your new crush.

It’s been a week and every day after, you and Onew would hang out. In-between that time you guys didn’t meet, you’d text each other. You felt like you’ve been getting closer with each other, which was making you happy. What if your hot tutor became your hot boyfriend? Nah that wouldn’t happen.

Onew knocked on your door and you felt butterflies swarm your stomach.

“Come in!”

Today he was wearing a black t-shirt with a white scarf, white skinnies, and a black belt. Damn. How can he look so good?! Well anyway, you wore a cute outfit today as well. You continued on with your tutor session like normal with some laughs and giggles here and there. Once we were done, Onew leaned back on the wall and smiled. You smiled back then started to think to myself. You knew nothing really about him so you stared at him.

“Hey Onew. What college do you go to?”

“I go to the College of Music Seoul National University, why?”

You stared in shock. No wonder he was good at guitar! He attends your dream college!

“Seriously?! I’ve always wanted to go there! Can you sing like everyone there?”

He smiled at your question.

“Of course. That’s what got me into the college. I just learned guitar because I wanted to learn some instruments in my spare time.”

You smirked as you grabbed your guitar.

“Let’s sing a song together!”

Onew’s face turned rosy red as he started shaking his head.

“No way! I can’t! It’s too embarrassing!”

“Too bad! Let’s sing ‘Nagging’ by those two people. Uhh”

“IU and Seulong from 2AM”

“Yeah!”

You started playing the song on guitar as you started singing. Onew smiled as he listened to you singing then joined along when his part came. Woah. His voice is amazing!! You sat there staring at him as he was staring back at you. Once the song was finished with, you and Onew broke off your stares and the room became silent. He broke off the silence with an awkward cough.

“Well, uh, I better go you know? Life and all”

“Wait!”

Too late. He was already out of your room and down the stairs. You groaned as you flopped back on your floor and stared at the ceiling. What was that earlier? Does Onew have some feelings for me too?

You decided to take actions on your own. The next day, you texted Onew asking where he was and he said he was at the mall. You were walking around the mall looking for him everywhere until you saw him in a knick knack store. You smiled as you attacked his backside.

“Onew-oppa!”

”___________-ah?! What are you doing here??”

You smiled cheerily at him until an older girl walked up and wrapped her arm around Onew’s. You stared at her arm then looked back to Onew in confusion.

“Oh, __________-ah. This is my girlfriend, Choi Minju.”

You stared in shock as the girl was looking at you with a confused look. Onew saw your face and knew exactly what you were thinking and chuckled.

“What’s wrong _________-ah?”

“Why didn’t you tell me you had a girlfriend?”

He started laughing again.

“Why do I have to tell you? What? You have a crush on me or something?”

Your face started turning red. He was right on the spot. Looking at your face, he started laughing again. His girlfriend scoffed.

“Did you think Onew would really date a kid like you?”

”_________-ah. You’re only a student to me. Just a kid. What made you think I’d like you? Cause we share the same music loving? Please. You should stick to people your age.”

Onew and his girlfriend walked away together as you stood there. Slowly you fell to your knees. People were staring at you and you knew it. You got up off the ground and began walking through the mall holding in your tears. Once you were on the subway, you began to cry silently to yourself until you got home where you cried in your room…

You were in your room playing guitar. Onew hasn’t come to tutor you in two weeks and you didn’t care. Your mom was upset when you weren’t studying anymore. Suddenly one day though, you heard a knock on your door. You ignored it thinking it was your mom, but it was actually Onew.

You stared in disbelief as Onew sat down on your rug. You kept staring at him as he pulled out your textbooks and notebooks.

“Yah. What are you doing here?!”

Onew looked up as he did his awkward smile. His cheek was red from probably being smacked. He took out a necklace he was looking at the day you found out about his girl.

“I was actually buying this necklace for you because you were doing so well. My girlfriend said you only buy gifts for girls you like.. So it made me realize that I actually did like you. Today, my girlfriend told me to chose between her or you..and well. You can guess my choice.”

As he was smiling you felt the tears come to your eyes. You quickly jumped off your bed onto him and gave him a hug. He slowly wrapped his arms around you as he held you while you cried into his black jacket.

When you were done. You removed yourself from his chest as he wiped away the wetness on your cheeks with his thumbs. He leans in and gives you a light kiss which makes you face turns rosy red. You both smile at each other then Onew scoots away from you and grins like an idiot at you.

“Why don’t we start our tutoring session now?”

You smiled at him as he leaned over to you and kissed you again. Your dream came true. Your hot tutor became your hot boyfriend.