I... What?! Who's what?!

I'm NOT Gay For You

 

Third Person’s POV

 

“Will you try to keep it down Sungjong?” Minhee hissed at Sungjong.

 

“Sorry.” Sungjong muttered. “But… WOW. That’s why you look so much alike. At first I thought you guys were cousins but you didn’t talk to him or anything so I assumed that he wasn’t related to you.”

 

“Quite an assumption there Jongie. So how is that boyfriend of yours?” Minhee gave him a knowing look.

 

“Oh… What about him?” Sungjong tried to avoid the topic.

 

He got hit with the thin notebook that Minhee was holding.

 

“Yah! I swear, if I didn’t love you enough I would’ve punched you. I wouldn’t care if you are a girl!” Sungjong glared at Minhee.

 

Minhee stuck her tongue out at him and chuckled at Sungjong’s threats.  She knew he would never even dare to try and hurt her in any way possible.

 

“I know you do love me~” She teased.

 

“Psssh! As if. I still have him you know.” Sungjong rolled his eyes.


“Pfftt. Don’t avoid the topic and just spill what happened.” Minhee insisted.

 

Sungjong sighed in defeat and told Minhee about what was happening to him and his boyfriend for the passed few days. He was already in desperate measures to break up with the guy even though Sungjong loves him.

 

“So what are you gonna do now?” Minhee asked Sungjong.

 

“Pretend to be my girlfriend.” He said.

 

A few seconds passed with silence.


“WHAT? Are you mad Jongie?! Have you completely lost it?” Minhee shouted at him.

 

“I’m not. Help me. Jaebal!” Sungjong begged.

 

Minhee sighed in defeat. She didn’t know what would have happened.

 

“I’ll think about it.” Minhee said.

 

“YAY! This is why I love you Minnie~!” Sungjong squealed in delight as he hugged her tightly.

 

Minhee’s POV

 

SUNGJONG IS COMPLETELY OUT OF HIS MIND. I think I just lost my mind too. I just effin’ agreed to him.

 

If he wasn’t the only friend I had and that he wasn’t really special to me I would’ve declined as soon as I heard the request.

 

“I still don’t see how this will work out Sungjong.” I told him.

 

“It will. Just follow what I say.” He said flipping his bangs.

 

I rolled my eyes at my bestfriend. “Ya! If you weren’t so clingy then maybe he should’ve been with you yesterday. You kept pestering him.”

 

Sungjong shot me a glare warning me to run. I took the signal and jumped off from my seat and started to run. Sungjong chased me around the courtyard before hearing the bell ring signaling us for the next subject.

 

“Ya! OH MINHEE, this isn’t the end of it!” He shouted at me as I ran towards the halls to my next class.

 

I slumped down on my chair next to Myungsoo. It was English class. And I was dreading it already.

 

“Hey.” I greeted Myungsoo.

 

He looked up from the book he was reading and gave me an acknowledging smile.

 

“What’s up?” I asked him.


“Apparently, our teacher is out today. So.. it’s a Free cut.” Myungsoo said to me.

 

I nodded in agreement.

 

“That’s great then.” I said to him.

 

He just seemed to ignore me and just go back to the book he was reading earlier. I slumped down to my table and thought.

 

To think of it, I don’t really know who Sungjong’s boyfriend is. The only thing I know is Sungjong calls him L. Hmm?

 

I dug out my itouch from my pocket and plugged in the earphones and blasted the volume up. I slumped back down to my table and drifted off slowly to sleep.

 

------

 

“YA! OH MINHEE! YOU DARE SLEEP WHEN I’M NOT DONE WITH YOU.” I heard someone shout.

 

My head turned to the side where the voice came from. I opened one eye and saw Sungjong hovering over me with his hands on either side of his waist.

 

Urgh. This brat.

 

“Ya, what do you want?” I asked groggily, still looking at him with one eye.

 

“Get up.” Sungjong said.

 

“Andwae.” I replied softly.

 

“I said get up.” He repeated.

 

“Shireo!” I insisted.

 

“Oh Minhee, if you don’t want the whole world to know what you’ve been hiding I suggest you get up now and follow me outside.” Sungjong hissed.

 

I glared at him. After a while I stood up and followed after him. Once, we got outside he pushed me on the wall pinning me on it.

 

“WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING.” I said in between my teeth.

 

“Stay put.” He whispered.

 

“Lee Sungjong.” I said sternly.

 

“Just… stay still.” Sungjong said.

 

I looked over Sungjong’s neck and I saw Myungsoo passing us by with a girl holding his hand talking as if they were a happy couple. I frowned at the sight. I didn’t know the quiet and studious Myungsoo had a girlfriend.

 

I looked up at Sungjong and he was breathing heavily with tears threatening to fall form his eyes. I panicked and seeing how close our bodies was, I reached for the back of his neck and kissed him on the lips. I honestly didn’t know what I was doing. It was… out of impulse. I didn’t want to see him cry. And I knew that it would hurt me too when I see those tears fall down his angelic face.

I closed my eyes as I feel him respond  to my advance. My fingers crawled up from his neck and entangled themselves on to Sungjong’s soft black hair. His palms that were rested on the wall went to my waist and held me close to him. I pulled away softly and gasped as soon as I realized what I did.

 

“Oh… I AM SO SORRY SUNGJONG.” I said totally embarrassed with what I’ve done.

 

He was panting softly with a dumbstruck expression on his face.

 

“He’s L.” Sungjong whispered almost in-audible for me to hear.

 

“N-ne?” I stuttered.

 

“The guy that walked by. He is L.” Sungjong looked at me as if he was about to cry.

 

“Jongie.. Don’t cry. I don’t…. I… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to kiss you.” I said.

 

He looked away to the direction where Myungsoo and the girl went. The atmosphere was weird. Awkward, even.


“I....” I started again but when I looked up Sungjong was gone from my sight. I looked left and right searching for him in the empty hallways, but he just disappeared like that.

 

I put a hand over my heart and it was beating abnormally fast. I was breathing in deeply trying to calm my racing heart.

 

OH GOD. I knew it. Why did I have to loose my control? Stupid Minhee.

 

I was scolding myself. I knew I liked Sungjong. Even if he is gay. I liked him. He was the first guy to be nice to me. He was the person that was real and showed his true self to me. Even though he is gay. I facepalmed myself when I heard someone clear his throat.

 

“What are you doing?” Minjun’s cold voice made me wince.

 

“Nothing. Don’t bother me. Go! Shoo!” I waved him off.

 

“Ya! That’s oppa to you. And what are you doing in the halls? Go to class.” He said sternly.

 

“Annoying.” I hissed.


“I heard that!” He said.

 

“Whatever.” I brushed him off and went back in the class.

 

I sat back down to my respected seat and glanced at the empty seat beside me. Mr. Prefect Kim Myungsoo finally skipped class because of a girl.

 

That is new.

 

Mr. Perfect Kim Myungsoo is actually gay. And is dating my best friend who I actually fell in love with.

 

WELL .

 

This complicates things a little bit….

---------------

 

Author : A little bit? MINHEE YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND. 

Minhee : URGH. The right? 

Sungjong : YA! I'm right here you know. 

Minhee : Author-nim, welcome baaaaack! 

Author : Ne, gumawo, Minhee-ah! 

Sungjong : Where have you been eh? 

Author : I've been here... studying my off for college. 

Sungjong : AIGooo~ Hwaiting author-nim! 

Author : Gumawo Sungjong-ah! 

Myungsoo : GAY?! GAY?! ME?! GAY?! You're kidding me right?! RIGHT?! 

Author : Ani. Wae? Got a problem. 

Myungsoo : YA! OF COURSE. I'M NOT GAY. MUCH LESS BE SUNGJONG'S BOYFRIEND. 

Sungjong : it isn't really that pleasant for me either. *rolls eyes* 

Myungsoo : *glares at sungjong*

Sungjong : what? Gonna bite me? *smug diva* 

Myungsoo : Bug off! Go bother someone else. 

Sungjong : *sticks out tongue like a 5 year old kid* 

Author & Minhee : *looking at the lover's quarrel* 

Myungsoo & Sungjong : WE'RE NOT LOVERS! 

Author : *rolls eyes* What ever guys. 

------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Serious author's note here. HEYY GUYS! Long time no update eh? :) kekeke~ miaaaan~ I was out with a lot off college requirements so I didn't have much time to actually update. But here you go! Hope you guys enjoy. COMMENT AND SUBBIES GUYS! :> Hugs and kisses for everyone. XOXO