Isn't that Called ?!

I'm NOT Gay For You

 

Third Person’s POV

 

They had taken Minjun’s car to the Oh Family House.  Minhee had taken the passenger seat in the front.

 

“Is eomma and appa at home?” Taehee asked her siblings.

 

Minjun was the one who answered her question. “They’re in a business trip right now in Japan. They’ll probably be home by next Friday.”

 

“Who is at the house then?” She followed up a question.

 

This time Minhee was the one who answered her question.

 

“The nanny and the twins.” Minhee told her sister keeping her line of sight on the road.

 

“We can have dinner in the house, right?” Taehee asked.

 

“Yeah, I think so.” Minhee hesitated.

 

Someone’s phone rang. Minhee and Minjun exchanged quick glances.

 

“Minhee could you get my phone from my pocket and answer it. I can’t do it since I’m driving.” Minjun said with a serious face.

 

“Where’s your phone?” Minhee asked.

 

“Left pocket.” He answered.

 

Minhee reached her arm over his legs to his left pocket and d for the phone. Once she found out where it was she immediately took it out and straightened her position.


“Yebeoseyo?”

 

“Minhee-ah! Where’s Minjun?” Her mother said through the phone.

 

“Eommonie?” Minhee asked.

 

“Ne. Where’s Minjun?” Minhee looked at Minjun who was driving.

 

“Who’s that?” Minjun mouthed at her.

 

“Eomma!” She mouthed back.

 

Minjun just nodded signaling her to just tell their mother.

 

“He’s beside me driving.” Minhee said.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“We just picked up Taehee eonnie from the airport. She said she’s gonna stay at the house.” Minhee replied.

 

“Ne, arraso. You’re dad and I is coming home tomorrow.”

 

“Ne eomma. Are we gonna pick you up?” Minhee asked.

 

“Ani. We’ll just see you tomorrow. Tell your brothers to come home tomorrow since it’s the weekend.” Her mother instructed.

 

“Ne eomma.”

 

“Alright. That’s all. See you tomorrow Dear.” Then the phone call ended just with that.

 

“What did eomma say?” Taehee asked.

 

Minjun was all ears waiting for Minhee’s reply about what their mother said over the phone.

 

“She said to come home tomorrow.” Minhee informed.

 

Taehee nodded but Minjun asked. “Wae?”

 

“Nado molla.” Minhee shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Oppa, you don’t mind me calling Taejun oppa with your phone right?” Minhee asked.

 

“Where’s your phone?” Minjun asked.

 

“Its with Sehun.” She replied.

 

“Why is it with Sehun?” Minjun frowned.

 

“He broke his phone so he asked for mine. He said he’ll give it back when he buys a new one.” Minhee said.

 

“Fine. Go call Taejun hyung.” Minjun gestured his right hand for her to call.

 

*OH FAMILY HOUSE*

 

“HEEMIN! HEEJUN!” The nanny shouted as the two youngest Oh siblings were running around the living room.

 

First to enter their house was Minhee with Minjun trailing behind her. Heejun had bumped into her legs.

 

“NOONA!” Heejun beamed at her happily.

 

“Heejunieeee~!” Minhee carried him.

 

“EONNIE!” Heemin shouted.

 

“Baby girl!” Minhee said.

 

“Oppa~!” Heemin said cutely to Minjun.

 

“Ne arraso.” He knew that Heemin also wanted to be carried around.

 

“Ah. Young master’s are home.” The new maid said.

 

“You’re new here?” Taehee asked as Kris was bringing in their luggage.

 

“Ne agashi.” The maid bowed to the Oh siblings.

 

“Please pepare dinner for us please.” Taehee said.

 

“Ne, agashi. What would young masters would want for dinner?” The maid asked.


“Just cook whatever there is there in the kitchen.” Minjun said coldly.

 

“You don’t talk that rudely to the maid.” Taehee hissed at Minjun.

 

Minjun just rolled his eyes. Dinner was quite awkward since Kris was with them eating. The twins had dinner with their older siblings. Kris had fed Heemin and Heejun was fed by Minhee. After dinner, Minhee, Minjun and Kris had headed back to the apartment to find a sleeping Sehun.

 

“Go sleep in Minhee’s room.” Minjun said to Kris.

 

“EH?! Why in my room?” Minhee glared at Minjun.

 

“Because there’s no more space in our room.” Minjun said referring to the room he shared with Sehun.


“Where do I sleep then?” Minhee asked him.

 

“In our room.” Minjun said as he walked towards the room he shared with Sehun.

 

Minhee rolled her eyes at him. She followed Sehun and Minjun to their room not bothering to change her clothes or wash up. She immediately crashed on the first bed she saw.

 

*Next Morning *

 

“Minhee.” Someone poked her cheek.
 

“Hurmmm~” She frowned in her sleep.

 

“Minhee-ah.” The poking on her cheek did not stop.

 

“Hmmmmm~” She groaned.

 

“Yah. Oh Minhee ireonaaa!” Minjun said as he flicked her forehead a little hard.

 

“YAH! OPPA!” Her eyes opened immediately.

 

She glared at him not noticing how they where positioned. Her legs were wrapped around her brother’s waist with her arms hugging him closely.

 

“Aaaah!” She screamed as she finally noticed.

 

She scurried off to get away but ended up flalling from the bed.

 

“Pabo.” Minjun muttered as he got up from bed and went to the toilet while Sehun came running to their room.

 

“What’s wrong noona?” He asked panic striken.

 

“Ani. It was nothing.” She waved her hands at him telling him to mind his own business.

 

Breakfast was a little unusual since Minhee couldn’t stop blushing at the sight of Kris and Minjun sitting across from her.

 

“Minhee. Are you okay?” Kris asked her when she was drinking her orange juice.

 

It surprised her and she coughed while drinking.

 

“Noona!” Sehun immediately took a tissue and handed them over to Minhee.

 

She just nodded, afraid she would say something really embarrassing. She went to school walking while Sehun and Minjun took the car to school. She had insisted in walking instead of riding the car with them.

 

“BAAAAAAABE!” A lanky slender male called out from across the hallway from Minhee’s locker.

 

Minhee turned her head to look for the person who was making such noise.

 

“Yah. Lee Sungjong. Its still early in the morning and you’re this noisy.” Minhee told Sungjong.

 

Sungjong pouted at her.

 

“You, out of everyone should know that never works.” Minhee said as she closed her locker after taking the books she needed for her next subjects.

 

“So what’s wrong?” Minhee asked.

 

“Well….” Sungjong started.


“What is it? Your boyfriend again?” Minhee sighed, as she knew what Sungjong’s next words would be.


“Yeah. You know he’s such a jerk.” Sungjong told her.

 

“Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I’ve heard it all before. If you’re so irritated with him why don’t you just break up?” Minhee asked him.


Sungjong was about to open his mouth to answer her question but Minhee cut him off.


“Yes, I know. I know. You love him too much to let him go. And yes, you are an idiot.”Minhee rolled her eyes at Sungjong who was just grinning at her.


Minhee looked at him grinning and she frowned.


“Why are you grinning?” She asked him.

 

“Because you know me all too well babe.” Sungjong told her.


“I know, that’s why you love me, right?” She rolled her eyes at him as she walked through the hallways heading towards the huge courtyard their school had.

 

On their way over the courtyard, Minhee met glances with Minjun in the hallways and he gave her a wink and a smirk. She started to blush.

 

“Yah. Spill. Why are you blushing?” Sungjong nudged her as they sat down on one of the benches.

 

“What are you talking about?” She tried to play dumb.


“What do you mean, “What am I talking about?” Are you kidding me? I’m your bestfriend, I notice things.” Sungjong said in a matter-of-fact-tone.

 

“Its nothing.” She waved off the thought.

 

“Don’t tell me you have a thing for Minjun Sunbae?” Sungjong gasped.

 

The thing is, Sungjong really didn’t have any idea about Minhee’s family background. He only knew that she was quite capable in life with six other siblings.

 

“YAH! Why the hell would I like my own brother?!” She exclaimed.

 

She regretted it right after the words had slipped . Sungjong was surprised at the new information he just acquired. Minhee looked around searching for anyone who might have heard her “little” information leak.

 

“OH MINJUN IS YOUR BROTHER?!” Sungjong repeated in a questioned form.


“YAH! Shut up will you.” Minhee hissed as she covered his mouth.

 

“Don’t tell anyone about this.” Her eyes turned to slits, still covering Sungjong’s mouth.


He nodded and she let go.


“Seriously?” Sungjong still looked surprised at the fact that Minhee and Minjun were siblings.

 

“Yeah. He’s just ONE of my brothers.” Minhee said.

 

Minhee’s POV

 

“So you mean you have more brothers?” Sungjong asked me.

 

“Yeah. I have like four brothers. Minjun is just the second oldest.” I explained to him.
 

“So you have other brothers who study here?” He looked quite interested.

 

“Uh… yeah. He’s younger than me though.” I said.


“Really?” He asked.


“Yeah. You know Sehun?” I asked him.


“The one who is always with 11 other boys?” Sungjong asked.

 

“Yeah. That’s him. He’s my younger brother. I have another younger brother Heejun but he’s still in pre-school and an older brother, older than Minjun. Taejun oppa is in college though.” I explained to him.


“Wow. That’s the FIRST time I’ve heard you say the word “oppa” You have a huge family.” Sungjong told me.

 

“I know. I have two sisters too.” I said.


Then it was complete silence. I could hear the gears in Sungjong’s brain working on processing something.


“AHHHH! So you’re one of the heiress of the OH FAMILY?!” He suddenly burst out.

 

“Yah! I told you to be quiet. You’re making such a big deal out of this.” I smacked his arm.


“Am not. But seriously? OMG.” He had this priceless shocked expression in his face that just had to make me laugh. 

 

His face turned serious all of a sudden and I stopped laughing. “Yah! That was a good way of changing topics but… You like Minjun sunbae, right?”

 

“Why the heck would I?” I tried denying it with all my acting skills.

 

“I’m your bestfriend there’s no use in denying it in front of me.” He said smugly.

 

I rolled my eyes at his confidence.


“You are so cocky.” I told him.


“I know I am. So spill.” He said seriously.


“Uhm.. You see, I woke up this morning with Minjun oppa beside me.” I confessed.

 

“SERIOUSLY?! AS IN LIKE SERIOUSLY?! ISN’T THAT ?!” Sungjong burst out so suddenly flailing his arms around like a mad man.

 

--------

Author’s Note : I feel like this is a y chapter. I couldn’t sleep because I had a strange feeling of not sleeping and that I have to update. I haven’t updated the passed few days because I had my finals and waited for the grades and I couldn’t update because I was nervous about the outcome… I PASSED… Then yesterday KCC here in the Philippines announced that they will hold a Hallyu Fest and their guest performer is BOYFRIEND. I couldn’t stop spazzing so I didn’t update. HAHA. This is such a long author’s note… I guess I’m boring you everyone, right? OTL Anyway, comment and subscribe guys! :D 

 

I leave you with Lee Sungjong's hearts! Saranghae dear readers! :D