I'll take it

Are You An Angel ?

 

Hyosung was wondering around places to look for a job then she ran into this weird looking place with a sign saying. "Help wanted High paying JOB!" she quickly ripped it off and went to go look for the owner of the building. There was a machine in the front making chips all by itself she was amazed a man walk out of the building. "Hello" he smiled.

 

"Excuse me what is this?" she pointed to the machine. "Its a machine that makes its own chips." he explained while taking some in his hand. He walked back in side seeing the Hyosung was following him. She walked in looked around it was a mess with machines and inventions everywhere. "What can I get you?" she was interupped by the owner. "Oh I was here about the job?" she heard him sigh. "Oh you're not a customer?"

 

Hyosung scratched the back of her neck and chuckled a little. "Does this place look like I could afford another person?" Hyosung looked around. "Umm then why does it say help wanted and high paying job on the sign?" He sat in a seat. "Thats to get customers in here if you aren't a customer then may I ask you to leave?"

 

"Ahh nehh thank you maybe next time I come I will be a costumer." she bowed and left.

 

The next day she was hoping she would see the mail man she saw yesterday. "finally going to accept my offer?" Doojoon walked through the grass to the mail box.