What are you?

Are You An Angel ?

 

Doojoon laid there on the grass comfortably reading letters. He was thinking of how to respond to them. “Appa! How have you been? Me? I’m just doing my job, missing you and Omma. Appa! Omma! Wait for me there!” he thought in his head. Hyosung was on her way to deliver her letter in the mailbox that was meant for the dead. Her previous letter was full of hate and regret this one was more of somewhat goodbye. The man that she was writing to was now dead in this paradise “Heaven”. Doojoon was not opening the mailbox and taking the letters into his bag not caring that Hyosung was in front of him.

 

*Beautiful* Doojoon thought

 

“Yah! What are you doing with those letter!?” she yelled at him. “I’m sending replies to these” he stuffed the letters in his bag. “Are some ghost or something?” she scanned him. “Yes! How did you know? Want to see me fly?” he got all of the letters. “Okay” she stood in front of him. “Close your eyes” she did as she was told. Doojoon started to run for his life and Hyosung chased him. “Yah! Stop right there!” she was almost caught up to him. They stopped running to catch there breath Doojoon walked into a café.

 

”Table for two please” Hyosung told the waitress and she lead them to a table. “Coffee?” the waitress asked. “Yes please.” Doojoon replies taking out some letters from his bag. “If you’re a ghost why can I see you?” she waved her hands in front of him. “Only the people who hold on or miss people who died can see me.” He sighed reading the letter in his hand. “Here are your drinks” the waitress set them on the table. “Excuse me but do you see him?” Hyosung pointed to Doojoon. “Yes why?” Hyosung chuckled. “He said that he’s a ghost I think he’s crazy. Right?” the waitress nodded her head and walked to the other costumers. While Doojoon kept reading letters Hyosung kept thinking. “You want to work with me?” Doojoon broke the silence. “Hmmm how much an hour?” she sipped her coffee. “10. Is that good enough?” she almost choked on her coffee. “No way.” Doojoon continued with his work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it was short I knew what I was going to write but it didn;;t turn out as planned :P

Comments Please!