Jealously and Sickness

My Sister's Bestfriend is My Lover

Myungsoo POV

Krystal is sick today, so, I drove my car to the school alone. My mood isn’t good today. My poker face was ready to eat people. I walked without looking on my way till someone caught my eyes. Isn’t that Jiyeon? Jiyeon with Infinite? They know each other? Since when?

A ton of questions kept playing in my mind. They look so close. Especially Woohyun-sshi. Is he liking her? Wait… it isn’t my business right? She’s nothing to me but just Krystal’s best friend, right?

What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with my brain? Anio, what’s wrong with my heart to be exact? Aishh! No way! I won’t fall for her! She isn’t my type! She isn’t my type at all! But, what wrong with me? Anyone can explain to me? No, it’s just too fast right?

Sunggyu-sshi even said if they like a couple. I guess I’m right. There’s something with Woohyun-sshi…

They chatted and talked happily until a girl approached her. I can’t hear anything since I stood a bit far away from her. Psh… I look like stalker now…

 

After School

I packed my stuffs and putted them in my schoolbag and ready to go home. I saw Jiyeon on her way to a park near this school. Wait. What is she doing? Isn’t the park is the opposite of her home?

I followed her secretly and stepped my feet without any sounds. I saw she was sitting on the bench. Is she waiting someone? Then six guys came closer to her and one of them covered her eyes. Yucks… What was that for?

Wait… They’re Teen Top right? Aigoo… Why Jiyeon is so close to popular boy groups here? L.Joe kept staring at Jiyeon and I think she noticed to but remain to pretend didn’t know anything

They even drove her home. I went home and kept sighing all the time. I lied down on my bed and closed my eyes. Jiyeon-ah… Don’t get near them… Please…

 

I let out a heavy sigh and slept…

 

 

Next morning

I saw Krystal sat beside me and placed her hands on my forehead. “Oppa! You have high fever!” she exclaimed and I nodded weakly. When I was about to get up, she grabbed my hand and pushed me down to the bed. “You shouldn’t go to school today. I will tell our teacher” she said and I just nodded. But if I don’t go to school today, L.Joe-sshi and Woohyun-sshi will get a chance to get closer with Jiyeon…. Aish… Ignore her Myungsoo! Ignore her!

Sick…

 

 


 

Just a short update from miss_lollipop >_> I'm not in the mood now, so sorry! But I hope chu like it ^^

This is miss_lollipop's first update here :)

Okay so, enjoy :3

We will update soon :3 Bye bye~