Suprise Confession

My Sister's Bestfriend is My Lover

{ JIYEON POV } 

I'm still wondering what Krystal is talking about. oh well, at least she already finish i hope she will tell me about it.

Author's note : Krstal is KY and JIyeon is JY OK??????

KY : Jiyeonnie, that was Luna Unnie who calling 

JY : Oh OKAY........

KY : Kuna Unnie said that today F(x) have to practice 

JY : What???? But, why now???

KY : I don't know, i said to her that i can't practice today beacause i have to take care L Oppa.

JY : And....... what does Luna Unnie said???

KY : she said that why not Jiyeon take care of him and i said thats a good idea. So Please jiyeon can you take care of L Oppa..... Please..... For me........

JY : Why me????? 

KY : Luna Unnie suggest that........ So Please JIyeonnie..............

JY : Okay anything for my BFF

KY : Thank you Jiyeonnie........ You're the best. 

JY : I know

KY :  So now let's go to L oppa's room

JY : OK

So, we went to L oppa's room. and he was lying in his bed 

which it's very hot.......... i mean its very hot in there......... i mean its beacause i'm very hot

KY : Oppa Oppa Wake Up

L : Uh Ok......... what do you want Krystal????? 

KY : Oppa! me and F(x) have practice today. So, Jiyeonnie will take care of you today....... Is It Fine?????

L : What!!!???? Jiyeon taking care of me????

JY : Ne Oppa........ Krystal beg me to take care of you 

L : But, why is it have to be Jiyeonnie????

KY : beacause Jiyeonnie is the only person that i can trust of to take care of you 

L : Uh......... OK then 

KY : YES!!!!! Thx Oppa. Now, i have to go Bye Oppa Bye Jiyeonnie 

JY and L : Bye Krystal

So, Krystal left me with L Oppa alone in his room.........

I know that its gonna be very awkward around us....

 

{ END OF JIYEON POV ) 

 

( L POV ) 

 

Why does Krystal have to practice today......... now who's gonna take care of me???? Oh yeah i almost forgot Jiyeon will take care of me......... But, why i am so happy? Why i am very excited about Jiyeon taking care of me???? is it beacause i.......... no it can't be Jiyeon is Krystal's bestfriend i can't like her or maybe i can love her???? No! Kim Myungsoo! Why are you thinking nonsense 

JY : L Oppa

L : Uh, Ne Jiyeon! wae???

JY : hmm............ What can I do to help you???? beacause Krystal told me to tek care of you 

L : You just have to do what I told you to do, but if you want to go home is really fine. I'm okay with it 

JY : Aniyo Oppa! I will take care of you beacause i already promise to Krystal 

L : well fine then. but if Krystal is already home you have to go home okay???

JY : Of course Oppa! So, what can I do????

L : I really don't want anything right now. So, you can just do anything you want beacause i want to take a nap. please wake me up at 3 o'clock....... OK????

JY : OK oppa... I'll be downstairs. Annyeong Oppa!!!! sleep well!!!

L : annyeong Jiyeon 

Then Jiyeon just left me alone in my room. Jiyeon don't leave me here alone.......... Stay with me............ WAIT!!! Why i am talking like this????? I don't like her, of course not! she is just me sister bestfriend. Just my sister bestfriend not a lover. hahahahaha Kim Myungsoo you're talking nonsense. You're just tired........ Just tired......... 

{ END OF L POV } 

SO, L can't sleep because he thinking about Jiyeon. While Jiyeon is just watching TV downstairs. Mean while Krystal at the practice................

 

{ KRYSTAL POV ) 

 

I have to practice with my band, F(x) today. Actually I don't want to leave Jiyeon with L oppa alone, but who will gonna take care of L oppa???? I don't want his stupid friends take care of him. He will became more sick, so thats why i told Jiyeon to take care of L oppa. i hope their allright.

As I arrived at the practice room, someone hugged me from behind. " C-Can't b-bre-breathe " I stuttered and that person release the hug. " Amber! Gosh..... " I shouted at the blonde girl, she prefer to be called as boy in front of me. She just chuckled and Luna came to me. " Let's practoce now.... or else, Vic-umma will nag at us again " Luna said and Victoria hit her head. I nodded and we start practicing our song, Electric Shock.

I felt uncomfortable with the practice today. It's not like I'm sick, it's just, I felt someone kept staring at me. i don't know who it was and I never wanna know so I just keep practicing. I scolded by Vic-umma because i didin't focus. Uh... This is really uncomfortable.

Finally... we've finished our new song. I sat on the ground and wiped my sweats with the towel on my neck. Just then i realized if there's another band here. : Oh, it's shinee... " i mumbled. they're popular but i don't know them well. I just ever talk to their leader, lee Jin Ki or his popular name Onew. I don't know the rest member.

When I putted my headphone on and hummed a song, I saw a mineral water in front of me. I'm a bit shocked but then I smiled. He's one of Shinee's members. " Thanks " I said simply and gulped the water. " Choi Minho imnida or you can call me Minho " he said and I looked at him. " Jung Soojung imnida or you can call me krystal " I said simply. it's beacause i'm to shy......

 

{ END OF KRYSTAL POV } 

That was krystal is doing, maybe Minho likes her or maybe he loves her..... well we can talk about it later. While Krystal is talking with Minho. Meanwhile Jiyeon and Myungsoo...........

 

{ JIYEON POV } 

well, i'm just watching TV, but when i looked at the clock is 3 o'clock. The time i wake up Myungsoo oppa.

So, i walked to his room and he is still sleeping. I walked closer to him and wake him up, " L oppa, wake up it's already 3 o'clock " i say, but he is still sleeping so i said , " L oppa! c'mon wake up!!! wake up!!! " I said to him. I shake his body, but then my arm just been pulled and i landed to L oppa body.

" L oppa, please let me go " I said. But Myungsoo Oppa just hugged me, " Myungsoo oppa! let me go! I c-can't b-bre-breathe ! " I stuttered but L oppa still hugged me. " Jiyeon, you're so pretty. But i can't love you... You're my sister bestfriend. But, you always make me confused. I can't sleep because i'm thinking of you. I think i like you no I don't like you......... I Love You!!!! Yes I Love You, Park Jiyeon " 

Right than, my heart just beating really fast. I just like so confused right now............ L oppa said that he loves me....... But, I don't know if I love him. But, my heart is beating really fast, it's just like want to popped out of it. GOD HELP ME!!!!

{ END OF JIYEON POV }  

 

SO........ what Do You Think???? and I alredy have the poster thank you for Sweet & Bitter Chocolate Poster shoppe and thank you miss_ lollpop 

And just for the information........ I delete L.Joe and woohyun, because i'm just confused what will i gonna do with them 

So, for the change......... I think I will make a storry about jiyeon x L.joe cp and Jiyeon x Woohyun cp.

And im very sorry that i've not update this ff. But i'm gonna update this ff until final 

God Bless Me 

Okay then BYE!!!!