After Years

[ONE-SHOT] When You Finally Mine

[First Meet]

"Oh my... That boy looked cute!" Sena yelled and her friend glance at her and laugh, "That's Oh Sehun, Sena-ya..."

"Oh... Sehun? How cute..." Sena placed her fists beside her cheeks and rest it over the pillow on her lap,

"Very cute... You like him?"

"Totally..." Sena beamed

***

[Can't Move On]

"There are hundreds of girls here Sehun." Kai whispered and hooked his arm around Sehun's neck.

EXO-K was held a fansign, but it wasn't started yet so the members playing around in front of the fans.

"So what, Kai?" Sehun rolled his eyes and unhooked Kai's arm, Kai tched and shook his head, "geez... this boy is really..."

 

"Oh Sehun, move on!" Kai whispered loudly, "Kai, shut it!" Sehun pushed Kai away in annoyance.

 

"Oh boy, Don't let your first love ruin your last, dude." Kai grinned.

 

"I'm not ruined by the first love stuff, but i just can't find a pair of eyes more beautiful than her... I even never meet that beautiful eyes again."

Kai silence.

***

[Flashback]

"Hi, my name is Sena, Let's play together!" Sena greeted the new neighbor from Canada, her parents want her to be kind to the neighbor's son.

"Err?" Sehun hid his face behind the book he read, Sena pouted and put her hands on her hips.

"Sehun? Your name is Sehun right?" Sena asked, and Sehun nod.

Sena immediately pulled Sehun hand and he stood up but screaming, "geez... baby boy, stop screaming like a girl." Sena crossed her arms, the words that she just saids taken  from the soap opera her mom usually watch.

"Let's play to the lake! Our cluster has a fake lake, want to see? We can play paper-ship!" Sena playfully put her hands up in the air, Sehun sheepishly nod and follow Sena to the lake.

"Ah, i like it!" Sena shouted once they arrived at the lake, Sehun's cheek blushed.

"Let's play paper-ship!" Sena take him to edge of the land, and they squat to sail their paper-ship, when their paper-ship started sailing they clapped their hands happily.

But bad for Sehun, he was too happy that he slipped and drowned to the lake.

"SEHUNA!" Sena yelled in panic,

"Sena.... Help me... Sena..." Sehun try to swim but he can't,

Sena cannot think of anything else, so she just jumped to the lake and try to help Sehun whose drowned, when she noticed something...

"Sehun..." Sena calmly gripped Sehun's arms, "Help me Sena! Help me!" Sehun still yelling.

"Sehun, why you no try stepping on the base?" Sena asked, Sehun stopped his panic action and step on the base.

"It's shoal." Sehun blushed, wheter it's because he was being panic or he was ashamed.

 

"You make me worry!" Sena hit Sehun's head, and Sehun grin.

"It's hurt, Sena-yaaa~" Sehun lift his head and met eyes with Sena, *beautiful* Sehun thought.

 

"Sena-shhi?" Sehun suddenly asked, Sena glance at him

"Did you called me 'Sehuna' just then?" Sehun asked,

"Yes i did, and why is it?" Sena ask back,

"I love that name..." Sehun beamed and Sena did too.

 

awkwardness suddenly covered them.

 

"You want me to call you Sehuna?" Sena asked, and Sehun nod joyfully.

 

"Okay, you should call me Sena-ya..." Sena requested, "Okay!" Sehun ed his pinky,

"pinky promise? well... ihihihi... okay, pink promise!" Sena clasped her pinky with Sehun's.

***

[Sena thought]

What do you think about your first love?

"What?! You try to compare my Sehun to my first love? I don't even remember his name!"

Seriously don't remember? C'mon... You must be remember

"What is it... Aish... Really... It maybe Senjo, his name is similiar to me... And why the hell i care? He left me, anyway!"

If you meet him now, will you pick Sehun over him?

"Of course, i'm not crazy"

If he dissapointed, what will you say?

"Let's just be friend"

***

[Sehun thought]

What do you think about your first love?

"What the hell with this sudden question?!"

Just answer

"Should I?"

JUST ANSWER

"Okay... aish, so sensitive. For me, my first love is very memorable and.... well yeah... unforgetable."

Do you even remember her name?

"Of course I remember!"

Liar

"I'm Not!"

So what's her name?

"Eh... Errr... Her name is similiar to me... But i don't exactly remember."

Nah, gotcha...

"That's not mean i forget her..."

How can you find her if you forget her name?

"I maybe forget her name, but i don't forget her eyes..."

Oh, man... Eyes are the same

"No, years passed and i've never meet a pair of eyes more beautiful than my first love's."

Geez, Sehun is cheesy... So, what will you do if your first love is your fan now?

"Making an announcement, 'i will marry this girl, now.' Geez, i'm so nuts."

***

[Fan Sign]

"What question do you prepared for Sehun?" Sena's friend asked, "This..." Sena took out the paper

What Should I Call You With? :

Ideal Type of Girl :

Do You Think We're Meant To Be? :

"Oh my... you cheesy jerk!" Sena's friend nudged her, but Sena just laugh and queued for Sehun.

***

"Thank you Oppa!" The younger fan bowed and Sehun smile widely as she walk past his table. He drink his bubble tea and then the next fan step forward to get Sehun's autograph on their album.

"Hi, my name is Sena! I really like you Sehuna!" Sehun immediately put back his bubble tea and lifted his head to see who was dare to call him by that name, and his jaw dropped after see the girl's face.

*T...That eyes...* Sehun thought nervous and he gulped and then coughed to distract himself from the image of his first love.

"Sehun-shhi, are you okay?" The girl, Ahn Sena, asked in worried and Sehun shook his head and gave her his cute smile,

"I'm okay!" Sehun try to keep calm.

"Sehun-shhi, can you sign this?" Sena took out her EXO-K album, "and answer this sheet." and give him the paper she prepared earlier.

Sehun wrinkled his eyebrows at the first Question,

What Should I Call You With?

 

"Did you called me Sehuna, just then?" Sehun asked,

"Mm-hmm... Why is it? You... don't like it?" Sena carefully ask back,

Sehun immediately shook his head and smile, "I love that name... Just call me Sehuna from now on..." Sehun write 'Sehuna' beside the question.

"Sehuna is cute... hehehe... Since you want me to call you Sehuna, can you sign my album and write 'To Sena-ya'." Sena requested.

 

Sehun suddenly felt groggy because the flashback image of his first love lingering his mind, and the pen he just hold fell to the ground.

Sena furrowed her eyes and help him to take the pen, and give it back to him, "Thank you..." Sehun smiled.

"You should take care of yourself, Sehuna..." Sena softly said, Sehun's heart felt really warm after she said that to him.

*She is... That girl... Sena-ya... Is that girl...* Sehun nod his head in desicive.

 

"Here... I have signed that..." Sehun kindly give back the album to Sena and Sena flushed happily, and shoved the album to her bag.

"Thank you, Sehuna... You still need to answer 2 more questions..." Sena chuckled and patiently wait and watch Sehun's hand write the answer.

Ideal Type of Girl:

Sehun made a slight curve with his lips and write the answer, 'My First Love'

 

Sena stiffened as Sehun write the answer, *This guy is so honest...* she sighed and her heart felt breaking.

Sehun carefully read the last question, Do You Think We're Meant To Be?

Sehun smiled and boldly write, 'Yes we're meant to be, since you are my first love...'

 

Sena's eyes widened and chuckled, *maybe he isn't so honest...* and take her paper again, "wow... i'm fluttered Sehuna... Thanks for the comforting answer... I have to..." Sehun cutted her words,

"Do you think i'm kidding?" Sehun rested his chin on his fist over the table, "eh?" Sena mumbled in puzzlement.

"Don't tell me... You forget me... Sena-ya?" Sehun emphasized her name and make her jaw dropped even lower,

Sehun shook his head in dissapointment, "if you don't remember, then it's fine... You can go now, they're still many fans queued." Sehun lifted the corner of his lips with a glistened eyes, "B... But..." Sena still didn't understand,

"Talk to you later..." Sehun waved his hand as the next fan step forward and replaced Sena's place.

Sehun maybe a sensitive person, but he has his own strategy to get what he want and rather in selfish way.

***

"You want me to call you Sehuna? Okay, you should call me Sena-ya..."

"Okay!"

"Pinky promise?"

Sena's flashback moment interrupted by Sehun's presence in sudden.

 

Sehun's eyes widened, "you really stay?" Sehun asked. Sena crossed her arms, "how can i not stay when a stranger called me his first love?" Sena ask back in annoyance, Sehun lifted the corner of his lips.

"Sehun, don't take too long, we'll back to dorm soon." Suho pat Sehun's shoulder and smile to Sena, if she wasn't in that kind of moment she must have fell onto the ground.

"I think i'm going back to dorm by myself, we have an important thing to discuss." Sehun waved his hand, "okay... Well, see you later... Sehun, Sehun's girlfriend." Suho bowed and left. His words made Sena flushed.

"So, wanna get coffe?"

***

{Sena's P.O.V} [Snow Flower Cafe]

 

"So, where should i start?" Sehun asked, I felt nervous, talking face to face with my bias? It's beyond my expectation. But i tried to calm myself down.

 

"So, Why on earth you consider me as your first love, Sehun...." I re-think about what should i call him with then goes, "shhi..." Sehun chuckled, "i told you, call me Sehuna would be good." Sehun give me his wry smile. I gulped.

"Just tell me..." I said more like i insist, Sehun clear his throat, "your eyes, Sena-ya..." Sehun said, try to meet my eyes but i always broke our eyes-contact to prevent myself from blushing, "eh?" I coincidentally met eyes with him, he give me his cool smile.

"People may think i'm crazy and silly... But, i always remember your eyes Sena... You have the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen." Sehun grabbed my hand, my heart skipped a beat and i turned down his hand.

*So, my first love's name isn't Senjo... Thanks god.* Sena sighed in mind.

"How can i believe you? You're just stranger!" I yelled, "i'm not stranger, i'm your bias..." Sehun widened his eyes. "The hell Sehun, THE HELL! You are my bias that don't mean i know you... You in front of camera is full of FAKENESS..." I can't control my words, *dammit, Sena...* i cursed my self.

"You know me Sena... I know you know me... I'm not stranger, remember the lake accident with me?" Sehun asked, I won't nod.

 

"You left me..." I whispered, "eh?" Sehun seemed not hear what i've said.

"You left me Sehun, how can i believe someone who left me in the past? I won't redo my mistake Sehun. I've believed you, but you left me." I hurtfully stated, "I never want to leave you, but i was too young to argue with mmy parents. You must believe me."

"No i won't. I think it's over, good bye." I stood up, bowed and left, Sehun try to stop me but won't stop, i didn't know why, but suddenly i want to cry.

***

{Narrator's P.OV}

"Hey, are you okay?" Sena's brother knocked on her door, "total fine." Sena reduce her sob to persuade her brother. "It's time to dinner, won't you eat?" He asked in worried tone, "i've eat after the fansign. I'm still full." Sena answer. She can heard her brother scoffed, "okay... fine... then."

She was out of control, she cannot erased her and Sehun's childhood moment, and how she fell for him, and their meeting today in the cafe.

"I guess i will just go to sleep." Sena shook her head and buried herself under the blanket.

***

{Sehun's P.O.V}

I stopped my car in front of the house, i believed, that it's Sena's.

I stand still in my car, and thinking of what should i do next. Go inside and tell her mom that her child is my first love? What?

I banged my head to the wheel, and suddenly my nerve is getting on.

*Yes, i should go inside and tell Sena what i should told her in many years ago.* I got out of the car, and nervously pressed the door bell and a woman in her nearly 30s get out of the house and opened the door for me, "yeah, what can i help?" she raised her eyebrow,

"Mrs.Ahn, don't you remember me? I'm Oh Sehun." I bowed and give her my sweetest smile, "Se... Hun? Ah! Sena's childhood friend? I remember now! Where have you been? Since after you left Sena keep asking where are you and why you leave, but she stop at 5th grade." Mrs.Ahn chuckled, my eyes widened. *Did she really in love with me for that long?

"Saewoo-ya, we have a guest!" Mrs.Ahn yelled, *Saewoo? Ah.... Sena's older brother*

"Sehun-shhi, make yourself at home." Mrs.Ahn said as she sat on the sofa. I nod and sat just a sofa away from Mrs.Ahn, "so what's bring you here?" Mrs.Ahn asked, but before i can answer her question, Saewoo appear and put a glass of water on the table.

"Here's the dri.... What the... OH SEHUN?!" Saewoo widened his eyes as he saw me,

"Mind your manner, Ahn Saewoo... And why you so surprise?" Mrs.Ahn glared at Saewoo, "he's Sena's idol, mom! Can't you see it?" Saewoo pointing at me, i just put my innocent face on.

"What... He's Sena's childhood friend, but... ah you're right! No wonder i felt like i've seen you somewhere." Mrs.Ahn pumped her fist,

"and, what's bring you here again?" Mrs.Ahn calmed herself, Saewoo still stand and listen to our conversation, i clear my throat and answer "I need to meet Sena, i have something to tell her." Mrs.Ahn nod her head, "well... she's..."

but before Mrs.Ahn finished her sentence, Saewoo spoke, "what did you do to my dongsaeng?" he narrowed his eyebrows, "i didn't..." Saewoo pulled my collar, "is that because of you? Sena isolated herself in room because of you? What did you do to her?!" Saewoo yelled.

Mrs.Ahn try to pulled Saewoo away from me, "Saewoo stop it!" Mrs.Ahn yelled.

"What the heck is going....." Sena appeared from her bedroom, her eyes widened as she saw me, i just smile...

"on" she finished her sentence.

***

{Sena's P.O.V}

I should change my question, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT GUY DOING IN HERE AND WHO LET HIM ENTER?

"Sena, Sehun want to meet you." Mom said, and i nod *Now i know who let him enter*

"We talk outside" I pulled and put on my coat and led him to the playground, meters away from my house.

 

"THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN...." I yelled but Sehun suddenly hug me, tight and warm.

 

"S...Sehun-shhi, what are you doing?" I asked in nervous, i slowly pulled away but that wasn't succed since i actually won't pulled away.

"It's hurt Sena-ya..." Sehun whispered in my ear, "eh?" I mumbled in puzzlement,

Sehun pulled away, but his hands gripped my shoulders, "The way you call me... And the way you avoid me... That's make me hurt." Sehun's eyes glazed, I can't bear seeing his eyes so i looked down, "what's wrong with that? We're strangers, i should use honorifics."

"So, you still don't believe me.... that i'm your first love?" Sehun asked under his breath, "Nothing change my mi..." my words stopped as Sehun pressed his lips against mine.

I closed my eyes, feeling his sweet and warm lips on mine, my first kiss..... with EXO-K's Sehun?

Sehun broke the kiss, and i immediately open my eyes,

"even with that, you still won't believe me?" Sehun eyes still glazed and tenderly looked at mine, i can feel tear melt over my cheeks.

"Why Sehun.... Why you leave me at the first place? I hate you... I hate you..." I covered my face, Sehun wrapped his arms around my shaky shoulder, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for the mistakes i make... I won't go again, i promise..." Sehun kissed my forehead softly, but i cry even louder because of that.

"Don't promise a thing you can't fullfil." I shouted, Sehun tigthen his hug,

"please..... believe me, Sena... I won't break my promise anymore...."

 

After i calmed down a bit, i pulled myself away, I can't lie to myself, i still have that feeling for him.

"I will believe you, in one condition." I said, "what is it?" Sehun asked,

I silence a while then say, "no, forget it..." Sehun chuckled and suddenly kneeled down, my eyes widened in shock.

 

"Ahn Sena, i love you and willing to stay still beside you... I love you Ahn Sena, since our first rendezvous. And I promise you, i won't break my promise again... I will stay beside you... So..." Sehun took out a rose from his coat,

"Ahn Sena, would you be my girlfriend?" Sehun smiled as he give the rose for me.

I teared up again, "I would love to Sehuna...."

Sehun stood up and hug me once again, then whispered "thank you, i love you."