But when he shields her from the wind, she can stand against anything.

Hidden Beneath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 She was fourteen when she really knew who’s the boy behind Max, the maknae of DBSK.

First meeting him a few months earlier, she was amazed on his vocal strength and his boyish smile. She was always hiding behind Hwanhee when he was around, since his bright eyes always found her somehow.

But since she accompanied the band on their photoshoot, they became friends. She got to be closer to him than others, because Changmin, the real persona behind the soon-to-be-star maknae, shared a lot of same traits with her.

They both shy to new people.

But dorky to those who closed to them.

And Changmin felt like he found his sister back in her.

Especially when they both found that “Flying  Duck’ was really an inspiring song that motivated them to do their best.

Changmin was the first boy that became her Oppa.

*****

 

She was fifteen when a boy named Choi Minho became a new trainee.

Towering above everybody on her dance class, she thought Minho was older than her, so she was a bit shy toward him while he obviously trying to befriended her.

Then on a day from those days when Yoona and her have to attend their school (all of the younger trainees were giving a sandwich scenario, combining between home schooling and public school), two boys hopped on the same car, a boy named Jinki and that Minho boy.

She could not hide her delight when she found out that Minho was actually six months younger than she was, and he was in her grades.

He was neither an oppa nor a dongsaeng.

She was neither a noona nor a dongsaeng.

And Minho somehow helped her to emerge her dorky side.

Especially when they both found out that most of their classmates thought they were an item so no one dared to play them off.

Minho was the first boy that became her best friend.

*****

 

 

She was nineteen when Jung Yonghwa became her ‘virtual husband’.

A concept that was frightening for her young brain when she precede the implication of such matters. She was wonder why they chose her. But then Taeyeon told her that she could have her own rules, so she’d be fine.

That’s what she told Yonghwa when they met the first time: no kiss on the lips and no hug while they were in bed.

The choding leader was chuckled when he heard that and then told her that she a cutest dongsaeng material so she should not worry that he would do anything stupid to her. But then after few episodes she found a great match in him.

Because she was a serious child.

While he was a choding young man.

And Yonghwa admitted that she brought the best in him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter