Life was never simple, but never that complicated too

Hidden Beneath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything began in one nice day of early 2003, when a -12th years old Seo Joohyun accidentally attracted a talent scout of the new entertainment group, SM,  headed by a former performer Lee Soo Man.

Even in such young age, her beauty was already exceptional. And the fact that she was singing so beautifully to herself when the scout found her had adding another factor that made her looked like a pearl in the ocean.

So the scout persuaded her mother to allow her to audition in a warm yet windy day. Her mother agreed with one condition, that if she was accepted then she had to be allowed some extra time to practice her piano skills.

Because Joohyun was not the usual kid that sings and dance pop music. She was gifted in music in the sense of musical talents, like she can play whatever instruments if she wants to.

They agreed to her mother’s term because she was such a lovely sight and a very nice kid. Looking at her face only could bring warm feeling. So how come a young entertainment group could let such talent went from their sight?

And they were surprised when she chose to sing a children song instead pop songs like others who audition before and after her.

In particular, she chose to sing such inspirational song: “Flying Duck”.

A point up before she even started to sing it.

What a clever little girl.

She was accepted instantly.

And when her mother convinced her father that being trainee was good for her, the said girl was playing piano quietly on her corner at the house while musing silently:

She got in.

What will happen with her addiction to Keroro?

 

*****

 

A year after, an almost 14th years old Seo Joohyun was a popular trainee.

Not only because her talent and beauty, which stunning even when she was just a middle school student.

It also because of the seriousness and dedication, she possessed as a trainee.

She even had a sore throat for training to sing the high note so hard.

Her trainer even had to ban her from coming to the studio and ruin her own voice.

She was exceptional, everyone said.

Yet Little Joohyun did not really care on what people thought because all that she could think was how to accomplish everything and went home every semester in good grades.

L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter