The Story of Us

Destined for Each Other

 

I’m ready to ask him when he talks. I think it’s his hobby, he will only talk when you’re going to say something.

 

“Tomorrow I’ll be there at the park again. Same time” Omo! Did he read my mind? Kyaaah! I think this is the start.

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

Aish!  This bus driver! Why you’re so mean?!

 

“Are you going to ride the bus or not?!” the bus driver ask me.

“Take care! And see you tomorrow! Bye! :)” and I enter the bus. I just glare at the bus driver.

 

When I look outside I saw him smiling to me. Kyaaah! I can’t help but also smile to him and I wave to him.

 

After our encounter, we hang out in the park almost every day. I don’t know why but I am comfortable with him. Sometimes he sing in front of me while looking in my eyes and I feel giddy when he do that.

 

I learned that he has a band, the name of their band is bigbang. He’s the vocalist of their band. He introduce me also to his bandmates, TOP the drummer, Seungri the bass, Daesung the pianist and Youngbae the lead guitarist.

 

I heard their performance once and I must admit they’re great. GD told me that many recording studio are interested to them. I ask him why they didn’t take the opportunity. He just told me that their singing not for the fame but it’s their passion. Ok I must admit I admired his principle.

 

It’s been 1 month since we’ve known each other. I want to ask him of what relationship did we have I don’t know if we’re just friends or more than that. I’ll ask him about it later. Wish me luck! Kekeke!

 

When I arrived at the park I can feel my heart pounding so hard. I hope he doesn’t mind if I ask him that matter. I can see the back of GD, I think he’s listening again in some music. I sit beside him, I wish he didn’t notice my nervousness.

“G-GD” I’m not looking at him but I know he is looking at me because I can see him in my peripheral view. I can do this! Aja!

“I just want to ask y…” I wasn’t able to finish what I am going to say when he start to speak.

“I am thinking about that a while ago. We are friends. But I know that you want to try to have a relationship with me” I am nervous on what he might say. I don’t know if he’s going to reject me or accept me being his gf.

 

“And I think it’s not bad if we try the relationship that you like” I snap my head toward him but now he’s not looking to me.

 

I want to hug him because he appreciates my effort. But I don’t know, it feels like he doesn’t have any choice that’s why he accepts me. Whatever! All I know is that he’s my bf now and I’ll make sure that he will not regret what his decision is.

 

End of Flashback

 

Dara POV

“Wow! Chae now I idolize you! You manage to tame that GD. Wait! I think I heard that name I just don’t know where”

“Maybe from their fangirls they always spazzing about bigbang”

“ Aigoo! Maybe you’re right, when will be the time that I can meet that guy?”

“Omo! I remember I apply for them to the battle of the band in the foundation day. You’ll gonna meet them there. I talked to Jae about that and he agreed because it is open in all bands here in Seoul. Speaking of Jae, where is he? I didn’t see you together often here in school”

“He’s been very busy since he take the responsibility being the president of the council. Especially now that foundation day is near. You know him, he takes his responsibility very seriously”

“You know, I just remember there’s a gossip that Yoona, the vice president, is flirting with Jae” she said to me while whispering.

 

If I’ll think about it, Chae has a point there. I often see them together, sometimes they eat together but with other officers. Aigoo! I trust Jae, I don’t want to think that Jae is cheating behind my back. The sound of the bell ring brings me back to the reality. I don’t want to think about it.

 

“Let’s eat! I’m hungry, is Minzy and Bommie will eat with us?” I heard Chae ask me while I’m looking at my phone.

“Ah. Bommie texted me awhile ago, they said that they will eat with us. Let’s go?”

 

We saw them already sitting in our spot. Bommie wave at us when she notice us.

 

“Hi Chae! Hi Dara! Chae are we going to their gig later?” Bommie ask Chae giddily the moment we reach them.

“Who?” I narrowed my eyes to them.

“BIGBANG!” they said in unison while smiling widely.

“Wait! You’re all going out without me? Wow! Did I just said that you’re the worst friends I ever had?” kekeke! Take that!

“We invited you once but you turned us down. You said that Jae and you have a date but it turned out that he chose the council meeting than you. Dara! Seroiusly?! Your being martyr!” Bommie told me. I didn’t know what to say.

“You know guys that it’s rare to have a date with Jae. So when he invited me that day I grab that opportunity” I pouted to them.

“Unnie it’s okay you can join us today so that you can meet our bf” Minzy said. I saw the sparkling in their eyes. Yaiks! Gross! BF?! I snap my head towards Bommie, I think she understood what I want to say.

 

“Ahm. It’s just happen the day before yesterday. Kekeke! I didn’t know how to tell you. Sorry!” she said while showing me her aegyo.

“Yeah Dara! Come with us! So you can meet our bf” its official Chae is now my bestfriend!

“Really?! Aigoo! Chae, I don’t know who is really my bestfriend. Is it you or this girl?” I point my finger to Bommie.

“Kekekeke!” that’s the only reaction I get from her. Aish! This girl is really testing my patient.

“Okay! I’ll text Jae if I can go with you guys!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigoo! i wrote the next chapters already, i'll just edit it for the grammar.. kekeke..

thanks again! keep reading!

 

i have many thoughts in my mind.. :))