Ghost Story 2 : The Sound Of Grass

K-pop Groups' Ghost Stories

Main Characters: SNSD's Maknae: Seohyun

                                CNBlue's Leader: Jung Yonghwa

 

 

 

It was a nice, sunny day. On that day, Seohyun and Yonghwa were walking together down the forest path.

 

Seohyun: *stretch her arms* Ahhh! It sure feels great out here! Its nice to go for this early morning walk right, Yonghwa?

Yonghwa: Yeah, the air is fresh too..

 

They continue to walk while talking. Until they heard a sound something fell...

They stopped..

 

Seohyun: You heard that?

Yonghwa: Yeah. Sound like something fell in the grass. None of these trees produces fruits though..

Seohyun: Perhaps a couple starr-crossed lovers, out for an early morning make-out session..

Yonghwa: Let's have a little look..

 

Yonghwa bravely ran into the forest.

 

Seohyun: Yonghwa! cut it out!

 

Yonghwa ran. He stopped. He saw something..

 

Yonghwa: AHHH!

 

He falls down to the ground.

 

Seohyun: Yonghwa, what happened?

 

Seohyun tries to look at where Yonghwa saw..

 

Seohyun: Oh My Gosh!!

 

In front of them, was a lady. She hanged herself on the tree. Her body is covered with blood and lots of small insects are flying around her. Her body is facing back.

 

Seohyun: *eyes opened wide, shocked* She's . . .

Yonghwa: She's hanging.. *Got up and ran towards the hanging lady* We have to save her!

Seohyun: No.. Do you think we still can?

Yonghwa: *Looks at the dead hanging body* No, maybe not. Looks like she's been here for awhile.. You can smell it..

 

They both stare at the hanging corpse with wide eyes. The body was covered with disgusting things. like blood and a unknown yellow coloured liquid are flowing down her body. Then, Seohyun found one of her shoes on the ground..

 

Seohyun: So that sound just now was her shoe falling off. Why would she kill herself?

Yonghwa: I don't know. Anyway let's get her down and give her last rites..

 

Yonghwa frowned.

 

Yonghwa: You know, there's nothing to stand on out here.. So how'd she hang herself?

Seohyun: Climbed the tree maybe?

Yonghwa: Are kidding? A tree like this? The tree's wood and branches are thin.. its hard to climb..

 

Suddenly, something fell again.

 

Yonghwa: What fell this time?

Seohyun: This left pump is the only thing in the ground..

 

D R O P !

 

They both screamed and jumped.

 

Yonghwa: You heard that?! Something definitely dropped!

Seohyun: Maybe if we take a closer look, we'll find something in the grass..

 

They both took a closer look.

 

Yonghwa: Ugh, you don't think its stuff rotting out of her body,  do you? I don't see anything though..

 

When they looked back up..

 

#%#$^$^#$%@#E^$#^*#679?!

 

THE HANGING CORPSE BODY TURNED AROUND. HER FACE IS FACING THEM..

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun: Whoa?!

 

Yonghwa: When did her body turned and face us?!

Seohyun: I'm not sure. Maybe the rope twisted.. maybe it turned her this way?

Yonghwa: Uh, anyway, this is out of our hands, let's call the police..

 

SUDDENLY. A HUGE AMOUNT OF  BLACK LIQUID COMES OUT OF HER BODY. YONGHWA AND SEOHYUN FREAKED OUT.

Yonghwa: This is way too far. Run for it before it could do something to us!

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa made a run for it. They didn't dare to to touch her. In the end, they don't know what's the secret behind the corpse..

 

In the end, Seohyun said this :

 

 "Right before our eyes, clups of something began spilling out of her into the grass below. However on the ground we didn't find anything. Just what was the story behind that hanging corpse? And what was that stuff that spill out of her in such great quantities? As we ran for it, we looked back, again and again. That whole time, the hanging corpse never turn its face away from us"

 

 

 

 

GHOST STORY 2 : END

   __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There first and second chapter is released. I tried to make it more scarier and frightening, but i guess i failed :p. But i hope you still like it !!

 

Gamsahambnida!!