Ghost Story 1 : The Woman Next Door

K-pop Groups' Ghost Stories

Main Character : f(x)'s Leader : Song Qian / Victoria

 

Foreword :

Victoria is a college student. She lives away from her family. As for her new experience on living alone, she decided to rent an apartement. But, her new experience on living alone didn't go well....

 

Part 1 : Living on this new apartement

 

Victoria was just about to leave.

Victoria : Bye! I'll see you guys back on Christmas!

Mother and Father: Bye.. Yes, we'll see you on Christmas too!  Be careful on living alone in the apartement !

Victoria : Yes Mom. Bye now..

 

Victoria waved at her parents and went to the front gate where the taxi is waiting for her. Then, she set off

 

Around 15 minutes, she at last reached the apartment that she will be living. Its a flat apartement with only 4 floors.

 

Victoria : I guess I'll be living here from now on..

 

Victoria carries her luggage and met the owner.

 

Owner: Hello, are you the person that rented one of the rooms in the apartement  a few weeks ago? 

Victoria: Yes.

Owner: Let me see.. You are Victoria?

Victoria: Yes..

Owner: Okay, I'll show you your new room.

Victoria : Thank you

 

Victoria and the owner went to the second floor. The owner showed her room.

 

Owner: Here, this will be your room from now on.. Here are the keys.

 

She gave the keys to Victoria. Victoria thanked her

 

Owner: If you have any problem, like wanting to move to another room, just call me..

Victoria: Yes. I'm sure I'll be happy living here..

Owner: Glad to hear that..

 

The owner left and went back down. While Victoria is enjoying her new room.

 

 

 

Part 2 : Its Just Beginning

 

It was night and Victoria was studying Math. Of course, you need to concentrate and focus on math. Suddenly, Victoria heard loud noises from the room above her. 

Victoria: Urgh! I can't concentrate at all! The noise above me is way too loud. *gets up*

 

Victoria went out of her room and goes upstairs. She goes to the neighbour's room that lived above her.

 

Victoria: *knocks on the door* Excuse me.. Can you open the door just for a moment?

 

A few seconds, the door opened. A man was living there. Let's call him Jun.

 

Jun: Yes? Is something wrong?

Victoria: Um, I'm sorry to bother your time, but could you please turn down the volume of the music you're hearing? I'm trying to study and I can't concentrate. Its kinda loud and I can hear from my room..

Jun: But, I think the volume is just fine, Its not too loud..

Victoria: But, it is loud. I can hear it from my room..

Jun: Well if it was loud, the neighbour next door should be complaining too..

Victoria: Well, perhaps no one lives next door..

Jun: No there is someone..

Victoria: Well, do you also have to have a comment from two neighbours? Is one not enough for you?

Jun: But -

 

Suddenly, the door from the next room opened. There, came out a woman. She's tall and slim, around 50's. She was dressed in all black. Everything is black. Even she covered her face with a black scarf. She wears goggles instead of sunglasses.

Victoria and Jun fell silent as the woman walks beside them. Luckily, she doesn't have any intention to talk to them and just went downstairs.

 

Victoria: Is that your neighbour next door?

Jun: Yes..

Victoria: What's with the black costume? And why didn't she greeted us?

Jun: I don't know. She always go out with that. Its like she never changes clothes.. I don't know..

Victoria: Owh, I see...

 

That's the first time Victoria saw the Black Woman. Until then, Victoria sense something is not right with that woman. Why is she dressed in all black? And what's behind the scarf and the goggles that covers her face

 

The next day, the same thing happened again. The man make noises again while Victoria is studying. But this time, its not the sound of music, its the sound of loud thumps.

 

Victoria: OH! C'MON!

 

Victoria went upstairs again and knocks on Jun's door. He opened half of the door. But his face expression is not normal. Its like his scared of something.

 

Victoria: Owh, I'm sorry to bother you, but you are making noises.. And what happened to you?

Jun: *scared, trembling* Do you know the woman that lived next door to me?

Victoria: Yeah why?

Jun: Don't you think its weird? Don't you think or feel something is not right about her?

Victoria: You mean her clothing?

Jun: Not only that. But, I wonder what kind of lifestyle does she have?

Victoria: Huh? What do you mean?

Jun: I mean, does she ever cook? Does she ever go to bath? I mean, she never makes noises and that's suspicious. Normally, you can hear the neighbour next to you doing something right?

Victoria: Yeah, but not as loud as you =_="

Jun: She *points next to the wall" never make any  sound! I can't hear her walking or watching TV? What do you think?

Victoria: I guess, she likes to do quiet things. Maybe she's old already. Usually old people only read newspapers, knit.. at least that involve with quiet activities..

Jun: *relieved* I see,, Guess you're right *points to her* But you know, I'm still suspicious and I'm tending to find out..

Victoria : * rolls eyes* Whatever..

 

Suddenly, when Victoria was about to go, she bumped the Black Woman. The shopping groceries that she bought falls to the ground and scattered everywhere.

 

Victoria: I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't see where I'm going.. *picks up her shopping stuff* I'll get these for you..

 

The Black Woman didn't helped her. She just got up and walk to her door. Victoria was confused.

 

Victoria: Madam, Madam you forgot your shoppings!

 

The Black Woman looked at her for a moment. Then, she ignored her and opens her door.

 

Victoria: Madam! Wait!

 

By accident, Victoria grabbed her left handwrist. When she grabbed her left handwrist, something startled her and scared her. The woman's wristhand was made out of steel. Victoria just stared at it, until the woman tossed her hand away. The woman just went in without a single word. Victoria was still holding her shopping groceries. She didn't want to take it. Victoria was damn confused and don't know what to do with her shopping. So, she just put it in front of the door and went back downstairs to her room.

 

Victoria while walking down the stairs:

Victoria: *in her mind* What's with that woman? Why didn't she want to take her shopping groceries? Its so weird all of a sudden.. Hm.. I must find out. but how?

Then, she met the owner on the way. She was cleaning the stairs.

 

Victoria: Good Evening..

Owner: Good Evening. Can I help you?

Victoria: No thanks. But, I have a question to ask?

Owner: Yes?

Victoria: Who is the Black Woman that lived in room No 5?

Owner: Owh her.. She's just an old person. Nothing much. She didn't tell me her name. And she rarely greeted everyone. I guess she's unfriendly.

Victoria: Ah.. I see, by the way, Thank You..

Owner: Anytime..

 

Part 3 : Last Part

 

It was holiday and Victoria invited one of her guyfriend from her college to visit her apartement. Let's say that the guyfriend is Key.

 

Key: *eating chips* Are you sure you're not mistaken?

Victoria: Yes.

Key: Maybe you're mistaken, or you didn't see propely..

Victoria: No, I saw that with my own eyes. That woman has a steel hand instead of a real hand. And she always dresses in black, like black is her favorite color or something..

Key: Hm *thinking*

Victoria: You know, it kinda creeped me out when I touched her hand..

Key: Maybe, she lost one of her hand..

Victoria: Huh?

Key: Maybe she lost one of her hand. Maybe she got an accident and that accident costed her hand.

Victoria: But, don't normally people use wood or a robot hand? To be honest, that's the first time I see a person using steel for a lost hand...

Key: Well, not all of them

 

And they keep on talking this topic for about one day

 

Around in the afternoon, when Key was about to go home, they saw Jun seating down near a wall with his leg up covering his mouth. He looks more scared unlike the other day. This time, its like he's been being chased by a ghost or something.

 

Key: Hey, who's that guy? *points at him*

Victoria: Huh? Oh, he's a neighbour that lived one floor above me..

Key: What's he doing?

Victoria: I don't know.. He was like that since yesterday..

Key: Hmph.. weird guy.. Anyways, I have to go now.. Bye!

Victoria: Bye, come visit me some other time..

Key: Sure!

 

As Key leaves, Victoria went over to where Jun is.

 

Victoria: Hey! What are you doing?!

Jun : . . . . . . . . . .

Victoria: Hey! Hallo?!

Jun : . . . . . . . . . .

Victoria: Fine..

Jun: Wait!!

Victoria: ?!

Jun: I - - - saw - - the woman - -

Victoria: Huh?

Jun: I SAID I SAW HER! THE REAL HER!! GOD DAMMIT!

Victoria : *eyes opened wide* Okay, what happened seriously?

Jun: I was - AGGHH!

 

Behind Victoria was someone. When she turned back, she saw THE WOMAN standing behind her. Her evil, unknown eyes are looking down at them..

 

Victoria: ?!

 

Black Woman : . .  .. . . . . . .

She walks away without saying a word.

 

Victoria: Phew..

Jun: That .. She always scare people..

Victoria: . . . .

Jun: I'm so moving from here..

Victoria: Wait why?

Jun: I CAN'T STAY HERE ANY LONGER! OR ELSE I'LL DIE!

Victoria: *million things are running around her head*

 

From that moment, Jun moved away from the apartement. Well, Victoria was glad that there will be no one making noises anymore. But she also felt something bad is happening.

Victoria changed her mind to move to Jun's room. For one reason.. She wants to know about her, The Black Woman..

 

That night, Victoria was studying. Even though there wasn't any noises, but she just still can't concentrate on her studies. Something is bothering her. So searched around the room.

A few minutes later, she found a small hole leading to the next room. Yes, which is " HER " room.

 

Victoria: What's this? A small hole?

 

She peeked a little.

 

Victoria: Yes, it must be Jun who made this hole, he was the one who wants to find out.. I'll see what I'll see

*Forgot to tell, that the walls are really thin. So people can easily hear what others are doing and can easily make a small hole*

 

Victoria peeked. There, she saw the woman was sitting down on the floor with her feet crossed. By the way, she didn't change her clothing. She was busy doing something with her hand.

 

Victoria: *small voice* Euw, why do I feel disgusted all of a sudden?

 

Victoria continue to watched the scene. The woman was doing something with her hand. She took a screwdriver and unscrew some nails on her hand ( REMEMBER THAT HER HAND IS MADE OUT OF STEEL) . Without any reason, she laughed,

 

The Woman : Kekekekekekekekeke....

Victoria: ???  . . .

 

The woman continued to unscrew. As she unscrew, she keeps on laughing. Then, she stopped.

 

Victoria: What the hell? Is she crazy?

 

The woman was fixing her hand back. Unexpectedly, she pulled her hand out. The steel streched across the room. She laughed!

 

The Woman: KEKEKE! KEKEKEKE! HAHAH!

Victoria: *in her mind* What the?! How did her hand streched out like that? How did her hand expanded? Who is she?

The Woman : KEKKEKEEKEK! HIHIHIHIHI!

 

The scene was getting scarier and scarier. Until Victoria couldn't take it.

 

Victoria: Ah! 

 

The Woman stopped all of a sudden. Victoria was shocked. She moves her face and hide next to the wall. Away from the hole

 

Victoria: *pants, pants, pants*

 

She waited for a few seconds. Then she looked back at the hole. 

A$%@@#!@#%KL!! @ $%$%%@$!#1

 

HER EYES ARE STILL THERE. VICTORIA SCREAMED IN FEAR.

ALL OF A SUDDEN, THE HANDS COMES OUT OF THE HOLE, STRECTHING IN EVERY DIRECTION TRYING TO CATCH VICTORIA. VICTORIA GETS AWAY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

THE HANDS ARE COMING TOWARDS HER! ! ! !

@#@$@#%#$^%$$&%^  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

Victoria: ? ? ? ?

 

Luckily she was saved. The hands goes back to where it came from.

 

Victoria: @#@$%$&%^8904#^#&*(#$

(Don't know what to say or going on)

 

Victoria immediately covered the hole with the shelf. Fortunately, she didn't attach her again.

 

Victoria: .. Horrible...

 

Then, she heard someone going outside. Obvioudly its " HER ". Victoria's heart is beating fast...

 

Victoria: *small voice* Good thing I locked the door.. I hope she won't goes in..

 

The door: #$@#%^$&%$&@47

Victoria: ?!

 

The woman was trying to open the door. Unlucky for her, it was lock. So, Victoria was saved for a moment.

FOR A MOMENT. . . .

 

Victoria: ... Phew *relaxed*

 

Then, she was thinking, if she can't open the door, that means, she's going outside. Victoria ran to the window.

She peeked a little.

 

Victoria: I can't see very well, its too dark.. I think I'll open it..

 

Victoria opens the window.

 

Guess What Happen ? ? ?

 

Victoria: #@%@^%$&%*&^(&*()%^%%%%$#%@#$!@$@#%!@#$%^&&*^%$%$&%*&*)%^*%&5

^%$^$&%^*&^u*&%$@%@$#@%@#$^%*&^(&*)(*_)*($^%^&%$^#$%@#%$@#%#@

 

THE WOMAN WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW. FACING TOWARDS HER. SHE LOOKED AT HER WITH EVIL EYES!

 

THE WOMAN : EKEKKEKEEKEKKEKEKEKE!

VICTORIA: AHHH!

 

THE WOMAN ATTACKED HER AGAIN. VICTORIA WAS TRYING TO RUN OUTSIDE FOR HELP, BUT SHE WAS TOO LATE! THE WOMAN GRABBED HER FEET. VICTORIA SCREAMED IN FEAR. VICTORIA LOOKED BACK AT THE WOMAN. SHE WAS A MONSTER!

 

THE WOMAN: KEKEKEKEKEKEKE!

VICTORIA: AHHH! NOOOOOO!

 

Then, what happens to Victoria is ,

 

 

B

L

A

C

K

O

U

T

 

A few days later, Victoria found herself at the hospital. The owner and Key was there with her. The owner said that she found her fainted on the second floor stair. So, she took her to the hospital.

Victoria thought that she was dead at that time.

 

As she went back to the apartement. She saw the Black Woman. Victoria was watching her walking. This is what she said

 

" As I went back to the apartement, I saw her again. The Black Woman. That time, I was packing my stuff and I saw her walking. I watched her. She just walked. She walked. Like nothing happened...."

 

 

GHOST STORY 1 : END

____________________________________________________________________________________________________