Chapter 5~

My Boyfriend is a Dragon?

Author Pov

The girls are currently telling the boys about their respective positions on how they are suppose to work with them.

​Bom Pov

Omo! I can't believe this is even real! The kingka Top is going to be my assistant. This is too good to be true! He is currently standing right in front of me, learning what he should do intensively. He's so cute!

Chaerin Pov

​What the heck? The panda that I bias was so different. Did he change his soul or what? He is just too talkative... Oh whatever~ What else could I say as I said a sentence and he explained the sentence into another 10 sentence. But well, he still adorable~

Minzy Pov

Daesung and Taeyang were both amazing... They are fast learners and had mastered those basics in an hour. 

​Dara Pov

This is the first time seeing Jiyong so serious. Everything, he walked along the corridors he's cool! On stage, he has the swag. Now, he is seriously paying attention on everything I said as he jotted down on a notebook. I'm so going to tell G-Dragon tonight!

G-Dragon Pov

I like her smile she carries on her face. She is the first person who talked to me regardless of my looks, my talents. Staying by her side is the only way to repay her for giving me courage to step to the next day not minding who I am.

~Later that evening~

There she is. I came flying towards her using my wings, trying it out. However I overshot.

BANG!

I banged myself against the wall.

She ran towards me and asked me, " G-Dragon, are you alright?" 

"I'm alright," I said as I faked a smile, "I was trying out my wings and well, I overshot and banged against the wall!" Carefully, Dara blow on my wound. Blood was already oozing out. Just then, her lips landed on my! I was shocked. Well, both of us are shock and our eyes were bigger than ever during the kiss.

What? Well, I actually like it...

She composed herself and stood up and explained,"Um, I'm sorry about that, I accidentally slipped over a banana skin." Banana skin? Oh... That was thrown by me=.= But still thanks banana, I will eat you more...

We then went to seat on the swing and started chatting.

"G-Dragon, Big Bang are councilors! And what's more is that they are the assistants my friends and I!" She exclaimed in happiness.

"Oh, really? Good for you," I said.

"And do you know that they were so serious when we were telling them what they should do," She said.

We continued our conversation and after an hour, she got home.

Haven't she realized that I'm that kingka?