Bonus Chapter: Will You Go Out With Me? (ChunSica)

Legendary Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25iAVQMrpvM

It's All Lies - B.A.P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Chunji walked away from you and L.Joe, he decided to walk around the school. Nobody would notice his absence, right?

 

He walked in the quiet hallways, his footsteps being quite loud. Chunji didn't know what he was doing, to be honest.

 

Sure, when Teen Top had performed, the performance was mainly for you. But he wanted it to also be directed to Jessica. He wanted to show her his badass side.

 

Chunji sighed. How would he know how she felt after seeing him? If only he could have access to her thoughts on him.

 

He found himself in front of the music room. He was about to step inside, when he heard a rap sequence from the side.

 

Jerking his head, Chunji poked his head in to see where the fierce rapper was at. To his surprise, it was Jessica, who was rapping a B.A.P song. She was rapping to Zelo's part.

 

He was amazed. Zelo's raps were pretty fast, but Jessica did his rap perfectly. Chunji then clapped after she finished, startling the latter. "You were great!" he beamed.

 

Jessica turned off the music, and glared at him. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the party?" "I could say the same for you." he shot back. That made her shut . Chunji took a seat next to her on the piano bench.

 

The two of them were on the edges of the bench, having a ton of seperation in the middle. It was really quiet and awkward.

 

"..so you can rap, too?" Chunji finally asked. "Yeah, I guess so. But I can't do Zelo's rap in 'Warrior', though." she shrugged.

 

The silence came again.

 

"You know, Euna and L.Joe are pretty happy now."

 

"Tch. Of course they are, they're both idiots!"

 

"But my point is," he began. "We're both idiots, too."

 

This made Jessica freeze. She slowly turned her head to look at him. He was staring straight ahead, acting casual. "What?"

 

"We're both idiots, just like them. I'm not trying to get killed by you, either." he quickly added in (Jessica snorted).

 

She frowned. "And how are we idiots, hmm?" Chunji then looked at her straight in the eye. "Well, I'm an idiot because I was pretty much a stalker, and let's just face it. I'm Babo Chunji."

 

"As for you..well, you can tell me why."

 

Jessica thought about it. She couldn't really see why she was an idiot, in her opinion

Please log in to read the full chapter