Secret or Not?

Legendary Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4KVbmU4RhE&feature=g-vrec

Not Over You - Nu'est

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the days went on, you noticed everyone seemed to be more busy, excluding yourself.

 

The twins often looked distracted while dance lessons were going on, and Jessica always made a ton of excuses before running away after school.

 

Teen Top were still the dorks they were, but also ran away from you, especially L.Joe.


One day, you were walking alone (Again), while thinking of everyone's behaviors. *Chaeni and Channie aren't as focused these days. Jessica and Teen Top always run away from men now. Are they planning something, or am I the cause of this?*

 

Unsure, you blew your bangs out of your eyes as the subway bus came. Normally, you wouldn't ride it, but today felt like a day to ride it.

 

A group of rowdy teenage guys went on after you. To block out sound, you placed your headphones in and listened to Nu'est.

 

The teenagers were checking your body out from behind secretly. After a bunch of whispering, one tapped your shoulder.

 

"Yeah?" you took out your headphones and turned around. He winked and placed a folded paper in your palms, "Hey, I just met you, and this crazy, but here's my number. So call me, maybe?"

 

You stared at him, dumbfounded. Did he just sing a line from an American song to give you his number?

 

What.

 

The guy gave an eye smile as he watched your reaction.

 

Shrugging, you put it back in his palms, leaving him dumbfounded.

 

"Sorry."

 

His friends started laughing as you rolled your eyes. *Seriously..*

 

You then felt a vibration from your pocket

Please log in to read the full chapter