01

Use Your Imagination

A/N : I don't know how to work out Korean currency, so I just use American currency for the money ordeal ^-^...

 


L.Joe and Chunji had walked around the hotel, when suddenly L.Joe realized,
"Um...Chanhee, what are we doing? We don't know our room number..."

"Oh, duh! You're right! How could we have forgotten something like that? We've been aimlessly walking for 10 minutes, no wonder we never found our room.. This is embarrassing.. "

"It's your fault! You were distracting me with your obsessiveness with my body," Byunghun said, pouting.

"Oh shush, you're just upset that I called you short. Now let's go back to the hotel office and ask that guy our room number."

The pair went back, but when they got there, the room was empty.

"Aish, where did he go??" L.Joe fumed.

"I don't know. But how about we go out and just come back later? Niel and Cap ditched us, so we'll just have fun!"

"Are you crazy?"

Chanhee rolled his eyes and linked his arm with L.Joe's . "No, but come on~ It'll be fun~"

L.Joe scowled, but when he saw Chunji's pouting, pleading face. his heart dropped.

"Pwease, Byungbyung, pwease? " Chunji tugged on his arms. L.Joe blushed.

"F-fine.. But please, don't do that to me again."

Chunji's frown turned into a bright smile and he lead L.Joe out the door. "Don't do what again?"

"D-don't call me 'Byungbyung' .. Especially while pouting and pleading with that face.. I am an adult man , using that kind of aegyo on me is just...immature."

"Immature? Yeah, that's why it worked and even made you blush~ You such at lying, we both know it's not because you think it's immature. You don't want me to do it because you totally fall for it."

L.Joe sighed, but then smiled. "Ah, you read me too well. Have you been stalking me lately? "

"Maybe~"

Byunghun just shook his head.

- - - - -

The pair had found themselves at a carnival, which looked like much fun. A sign said that it was the last day, so admission was just five dollars a person.

"Do you want to go?" Chunji asked.

L.Joe shook his head. "I only have five dollars, I'd be broke afterwards."

Chanhee smiled somewhat evilly. "Nah-uh, I got Cap's wallet." Chunji waved the wallet around.

"How?? When??"

"He dropped it when Niel dragged him away."

"Why didn't you tell me?? And we can't! Cap and Niel!! What if they need something?? They'll have no money! We have to go back!"

"Relax, relax, there's not that much in here. He still has more than we do! Hmm, he probably has another wallet.."

L.Joe sighed in relief. They probably had only a small fraction of the money, then. Minsoo was always organized. There was a certain amount stored for the use of transportation and hotel fees, a certain amount stored for food, and a third stash to be used freely. In truth, they'd been planning to stay a month. They only booked for a week in case later they found a better hotel, or in case they'd have to leave early. So Minsoo probably had enough left-over cash for any emergencies.

"Sooo, do you want to go, Byungieboo?"

"Okay, fine.. Please stop calling me weird names! I'll go with you."

"Hehe, sorry."

"Aish! It's alright."

"Hehe, you're so cute."

L.Joe just rolled his eyes. Weirdest. Best friend. Ever. "Lets go."

The pair stood in line for a few minutes before their turn.

"Two?" the man asked.

"Y-yes," Chunji said, blushing. The man gave him a funny look.

"$10."

Chunji gave him the money and then the little thing keeping them from entering turned to a green light and they walked through it. (A/N : I don't freaking know..)

The second they got through Chunji squealed like a little girl.

"Where should we go first? Look- Oh my gosh. Elephant rides! AND A FORTUNE TELLER?? I've never gotten my fortune told AND I'VE NEVER ridden an elephant! Come on, let's go!"

Chunji's eyes were lit up and sparkling by the time they got to the elephant.

"Hyung, calm down..."

"Ah, sorry, Byungieboo~ OH MY GOD, CAMEL RIDES!" Chanhee started pulling Byunghun away from the elephant and towards the camel.

"I thought you wanted to ride the elephant?"

Chunji was about to answer when he saw a sign that said "$3"

"What? $3? We already paid ten to get in! Aissshhheeeieie.."

The camel man walked over to them, after overhearing Chunji's price complain. The guy looked like a Korean Jesus. Long hair... With a camel.

"You know, the elephant rides cost five dollars. The camel here though, to ride him saves you a few bucks."

"JINJA?? That means the elephant ride is funner!"

Chunji ran back to the elephant, leaving Byunghun to think about getting a more normal best friend.

They rode the elephant, they rode the camel, and because of Chanhee, they also rode ponies, horses, fed a monkey, got nearly strangled by a python, and two hours later Byunghun felt like they'd gone to an exotic zoo. But then again, that's basically what a carnivel was anyways. An exotic zoo.

"Woo! That sure was fun, huh?" Chanhee asked Byunghun, who was nearly going to faint by this point.

"I... Can't... Need... Water..." And then he plotted his down on a bench to catch his breath.

Chunji sat next to him and patted his back to comfort him.

"it's alright, just rest for a while, then we can go eat."

But that was before he looked up. "OH MY GOSH L.JOE!! LOOK! IT'S A KANGAROO GIVING BIRTH!"

And so Chunji ran off to watch the majestic moment while Byunghun watched in disbelief.

Ditched for a kangaroo..

5 minutes later, Chanhee returned. L.Joe got up and they started walking nowhere. "So, how was the majestic moment?"

"Majestic- Oh! The kangaroo? It was gross, " Chanhee said while frowning.

"I figured." L.Joe laughed. "Can we go now?"
"Ney~~~ I'm starving."

They began walking towards the exit when Chunji remembered...

"Wait! We never went to that fortune teller!"Chunji said while pointing towards the sign that clearly read "Fortune Teller" .

Byunghun sighed as he was dragged by Chanhee.

'I thought you were starving..'