Seoul Welcomes You

EXONE: The Minor Forces-The Oracle of Fear

My ears tingled in excitement as I heard Super Junior’s song “Seoul” being played at an airport. True, the song was old, but it never failed to put a smile on my face.

“S-E-O-U-L,” I sang along as I left customs, lugging my suitcase behind me. I walked past the line of people waiting to pick up passengers and hailed a taxi happily.

I took out my phone and texted Tao. “I’m here. See you tonight at dinner?”

Kris had invited me to eat with all of EXO members to one of their favorite restaurants. I had worried about fans seeing me enter, but he reassured me that the owner was very good at giving celebrities and their guests their privacy. “If it reassures you, the kitchen and the private celebrity rooms are on the same floor, and he has a strict policy that the staff will not bother the customers and treat them the same. So when you go up, you’ll just seem like a waitress going to her job. You can also come earlier, so it doesn’t look like you’re coming with us.”

It sounded like an airtight plan. My smile stayed as I checked in at my hotel and went out to Hongdae to check out the graffiti. The murals were very good, and displayed emotions from gratitude to grief. I immediately took out my camera. After I took some pictures, I was taking a picture of a mural of spirals full of Korean words, I heard a familiar voice.

“You are the most beautiful girl in this world. I will follow you anywhere”

I turned to see Tao and another girl embrace, about two murals away from me.

That’s when my smile dropped from my face.

[A/N] I told you not to anticipate too much. Sheesh, the last chapter was 3 pages long on Word.

And if you hate me for putting you on another cliffhanger, blame Reckless Family 2. They gave me a great idea and that’s how it goes. (SHIP SHIP 2MIN OTP I GUESS)

…and no Kalyn is not going to do anything with hot sauce. She cannot handle that stuff. I banned it from her world as a result. XD

Just kidding, she probably loves hot sauce but she’s not a sassy American like Min. Or is she…o.O

See y’all next time! (Psst next chapter is almost done too :P Just pray this computer's access doesn't backfire on me.)