Goodbye?

Keep On Smiling

Today is exactly 18 days Sungjong stay in the hospital. I know he want to get out from this confine room and see the outside view but his legs is too weak and it’s limited his movement. For the sake of seeing him happy, we start to make a memory together. You can said that Sungjong’s room is the most noisy in the hospital. We always got mad by the nurses because we make noise too much.

 

But today, Sungjong look so sad and weak. He just stare out the window. I always try to start a conversation with him, but he just stay like that. My heart hurt so much seeing him like that.  I quickly left to take something for him that will make he happy again.  After asking for the nurses permission, I get in Sungjong’s room with a surprised for him.

 

Slowly I open the door. He not just did not turn his gaze toward me in fact he keep staring and don’t show any reaction with my presence in the room. I approached him and follow him staring outside the window.

 

“Is it fun to keep staring like this? Its bored like hell, let’s get out…” I asked him.

 

“Get out? You know that I can’t walk right now.” He angrily said. Slowly I turn his head so that he look at the door’s room.

 

“Now, You want or not?” I asked him again, even though I already know his answer. He hugged me suddenly and shouted like a 5 years old.

 

“I want! I want! Please…” I carried him bridal styled and put him on the wheelchair that I brought.

 

“Ready? Lets go!” I grinned and then push the wheelchair.

 

****

 

I took him to the flower garden near the hospital entrance. Sungjong look so excited because finally he got to get out from that room. I push Sungjong’s wheelchair surround the flower garden. Sungjong picked a daisy flower and pin it on my hair.

“Myungsoo hyung neomu yeppeo!!....hahaha!” praise him while laughing.

 

“Really? But you’re more beautiful.” I said while caressed his milky white cheek. He look just like an angel.

 

“Jongie, are you happy now?” I asked him while I pin a white rose on his hair. The flower suit his featured the best.

 

“Of course I’m happy. Thanks for letting me get out from that room. The room start to suffocating me…”

 

“If you feel suffocating, we have a doctor right? Don’t worry…hahaha! So, where are we going next?” I asked. Sungjong stayed silent for awhile.

 

“No need, I like it here. The fresh air, there is so many flower here and people. But the most important is that I have you here…” he said while holding him. I kissed him on his cheek and then his soft lips, making he blushed madly. I chuckled.

 

“I really happy today, Myungsoo hyung… Gomawo.. I really love you… please don’t forget me after this…” said Sungjong while he give me a soft smile.

 

“I love you too, Jongie. I will never forget you dear.” I said to him back.

 

****

 

“I’m thirsty. Can you buy me a water, hyung?” he asked suddenly.

 

“Anything for you dear. Wait here, I will go and buy water for you.” I walk to the cafeteria and buy the water for him. But my heart feel uneasy suddenly. I’m feeling afraid and worried when leaving him. My feeling surrounding my heart. I quickly went back to our spot after buying the water.

 

From afar, Sungjong look like he is smiling but his eyes is close. Slowly I approached him and repeatedly calling his name. Again and again but there is no reaction from him. The step I made quickly become faster and I started to run toward him. I called his name again. I shake his body but he still do not open his eyes. His body fall limp toward me. I can’t feel his breath against my neck. No! it can’t be!

 

Suddenly I have being shoved away by doctors and nurses that rushed toward us. I just sat there, staring at Sungjong face. The doctors check around Sungjong’s wrist for pulse but nothing. The doctor shake his head in regretted. I just sit right there beside the wheelchair, stared blankly at nothing. Is this a dream? Am I having a nightmares?

 

I felt so weak suddenly. Its like time around me have stop suddenly. Slowly the white rose from Sungjong’s hair fall down in front of me. No, this is not a dream. Sungjong have gone. Leaving the white rose behind…

 

****

 

Light rain accompany me at his grave. Just like he asked, I have garnish his grave with 200 hundred white roses flowers.

I put the last flower he leave for me when he had gone on his grave. Even thought I should be sad and cry but I still smiling. I had make him happy in his last state, its nothing for me to cry and regret for. And I know he also don’t want me to sad after he’d gone.

 

“Good bye, Sungjong-ah… rest in peace. Leukemia can’t hurt you anymore. I will never forget you and I will keep smiling for you…” I walk to my car while looking at on my phone the picture of  "Sungjong Ugly Crying Face". I chuckled lightly and wiped away my tears. Goodbye, Sungjong-ah…

 

THE END

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MY FIRST ONESHOT ...... please be nice to me....XD

please read, comment and subscribe!!! JEBAL..... all noona and hyung please forgive me if there is any grammar mistake.

this is my on progress fanfic

2min - When the door closes

Haehyuk/Eunhae - Chase your love