Piccadilly Street

Someone Met By Chance

I have always been an early bird because I go to sleep early.  I am, what people call, a 3-second-sleeper because it takes me 3 seconds to fall asleep.  On good days that is.  On bad days it takes me 3 hours to fall asleep.
But that's not important.
The rain pattered dismally against the window pane in the early morning of Sunday.  Dim light streamed into my room and I was instantly awake by the small noise.  Groaning, I tried to will myself back to sleep but it was difficult since my mind was fully awake and working.  Sitting up, I blinked a couple of times and rubbed my eyes, rubbing away my sleep.  Swinging my legs off the bed, I got up and had a shower.  I remember I was a little annoyed because I kept waking up to the booming and cries from the 02 Arena nearby at half 10 on Saturday night. 
Anyway, I had crappy cereals which I made myself and decided to take a morning stroll in London before the streets became crowded with foreigners. 
I took the DLR after 9.15am.

 

I was walking down the Picadilly Street, which was near last time where I bumped into a pair of Asians two days ago, when I spotted Hannah giggling with two more girls, pointing their fingers in the middle of the road.  I was supposed to meet her at midday, but why did she get up early in the morning?  I looked towards the direction which she pointed to and a couple of Asian guys were there on the island between the roads. 
Asian guys to be precise.
"Hannah!"  I shouted, flapping my hand at her.
She saw me and smiled, skipping towards my direction.
"Jess!"  She gave me a quick hug before turning back to the direction of that group of Asians.
"Guys, this is my friend Hannah," Jess introduced me to them and they beamed, then turned their back to me.
I was confused.  I wasn't sure why they were interested in Asian people...
"Hannah, who are those people?"
"Oh sorry," she clapped her hand on , "last night, we saw K-Pop..."
"What's that?  A movie?"
"No, silly," she waved dismissively, "K-Pop stands for Korean Pop... Korean music, you know..."
"Oh right," I said, shrugging, "how was it?"
"It was fantastic!  We saw EXO-K, Norazo and 4minute! and those guys-" she nodded in the direction of the Asians, "are Norazo!  Well, two of them are and the others are probably dancers!  I can't believe we bumped into them-!"
"Well, you didn't, they are over there."
"Yeah, you know, whatever."
"Did you take many pictures?"
"Of course we did!  I took lots of EXO-K!  It's a really hot boy band consisting of hot guys.  Trust me!  No?  Okay, take a look."  She shoved her camera at me.
"Impressive..."  Pretending to be interested, I browsed through the photos when one arrested me.
"Hannah, who is this?"
I showed her the picture of the guy who I saw yesterday in Oxford Street.
"It's Kai, he's gorgeous isn't he?  I mean, look at those lips!  He bites them and when he does that, it couldn't get any ier!  You like him, don't you?"  She winked, nudging my shoulder.  "You should've seen them last night, they made the audience go mad."
"He seems familiar..."  I started.
"Really?  In what way?"
"I swear I saw this guy and this other guy two days ago in Oxford Street," it was priceless to see Hannah looking at me in this light as if I was Jesus coming down to save them, "I remember because there was a bunch of girls chasing them."
I nearly made Hannah hyperventilate.

I'm not sure what you believes in but yeah, this is my account of what happened that week-end.  Weird, but amusing.  I still have fun teasing Monkeyface10 about it because she half believes me.  To be honest, I don't know if I believe myself either.  Everything was a bit in-your-face-and-gone. 

Meh.