Chapter 1

It started with a High Five

"Oh my gosh! I finally get ot meet infinite and high five all of them!" I squealed and bounced up and down like a child who just woke up in Christmas eve.

"Seriously? You're so lucky..." my friend Sally sighed wistfully

"But I can bring one friend. Do you want to come?"

"Of course!!! Thanks jella!! You're my best friend forever!"

"Only in times like these," I joked. "Anyways, bring two hundred dollars for transportation and food."

"Sure thing!"

" Meet you at Seohyun station at 12:00 sharp." I added an emphases on sharp because she's almost always late for these special events.

" I can't wait! I go there at 11:30 in case. Bye~~"

I put down my new Iphone 4s and gathered all the Infinite posters I had in the room.

- Next morning-

I woke up with a start and washed my face in the clear, lucid water and the energizing cleasing foam. I can't believe I am going to meet them...

I put on my BB cream, added a thin layer of eyeliner I recently bought from Etude house, and looked upwards to curl my eyelashes with the mascara. I looked intently into my mirror and covered all the blemishes. With the curling iron, I curled my hair carefully because I remembered that Infinite's L like girls with long, wavy hair. I did a Manhattan lookover on myself and pressed onto my lilacs-vanilla scented perfume from Victoria's secret. I wore the metallic feather top from Forever 21, short beige pants from American Eagle, and finished the look with the brown sandals I  bought from Dongdamoon market.

I checked the time and quickly rushed towards the AK plaza.

" Jella!" Sally shouted eagerly and waved her hands towards my direction

I waved back and walked to where Sally was.

Even though Sally didn't say a word I already knew how excited she was to meet Infinite. After the long train ride, we finally arrived at Sejong station and headed for the Infinite high touch event.

A long stream of fans were lining up already and patches of the Inifite's faces filled the square. Just like the other Inspirits, I fangirled with Sally and how we will react towards infinite's questions.

The line seemed like it was moving in the pace of a slow turtle, but after two hours I finally got to see Infinite. Infinite's L (myungsoo) was first in line. I quickly flipped my hair and got out my posters.

My heart thumped even faster the lyrics of the rapper and I couldn't contain my emotions.

"Hi, how are you doing?" Infinte L asked with his deep, y eyes. Jella please don't faint.

" Great," I managed with a shy smile.

" Are you watching our concert afterwards?" He asked earnestly while signing my posters

"Of course!" I was thinking of ways to prolong our conversations, but L asked me another question

"What's your ticket number?"

"J-11"

"Okay, then meet you later!" He winked at me and waved. My face flushed into a baby pink color and I waved back shyly

I wondered why he asked for my ticket number, but I quickly ignored when I saw Hoya's cute face.

My short time with Infinite passed by really fast and I waited until Sally finished her session.

Sally and I locked eyes for a moment and we screamed.

"Oh my gosh, did you just see how they talked to me?" Sally cried.

"I know, they are so hot!" I exclaimed. "Dude L winked back at me!"

" Hoya did too!" Sally quickly retorted.

After our fangirling session we went to Lotteria and grabbed shrimp burgers.

--2 hours later--

We stood again in line to see Infinite's concert and I couldn't suppress my feelings. All the girls waited anxiously and chattered endlessly about Infinite and their hotness. The countdown for the concert began and I smiled widely.

The steam slowly appeared on stage and the loud MR started. This was my favorite song, be mine. All the boys did their performance perfectly and they were sweating like pigs after 5 songs. If only if I can wipe their sweat.

Infinite stopped their performance and exclaimed, " Ahnyeonghasaeyo, we are Infinite!"

"Are you excited?" Sungjong said.

The crowd roared back with a definite yes.

Woohyun shouted," Are you ready for the special time with Infinite?"

The crowd screamed with pleasure.

"6 lucky contestants will come up here and get to have a serenade from the member you like!"

All the fangirls' eyes burned with passion.

"Okay, now we'll started the lucky draw!"

" O-10, please come up here!" That lucky girl screamed with joy and ran up to the stage.

"J-11, please come up here," L said coolly.

Was that why he asked me for my ticket number? Does he like me? No way....

I had all these thoughts while coming up towards the stage and felt the jealous eyes of the Inspirits on me, but I didn't care.

I got lost in my own thoughts and couldn't believe this moment.

L grinned at me and whispered into my ear (the crowd went crazy) ," This is why I asked you for you ticket number!"

His faint aura and mysterious voice melted my ears and I stood there in shock.

 

 

"