Chapter 2

It started with a High Five

I was processing what L whispered and waited patiently for the other lucky girls to come on stage. I bit my fingernails nervously and looked conciously at the audience.

L's tongue gently swiped his pink lips and he started, " I would like to sing Love you like you." The crowd went bersek and quickly hushed to hear the melodious sound of the guitar L had in his hands.

(L is singing, slowly bobbing his head)

"I love you, I love you
The words that I wasn’t able to say
The words that my trembling heart, my heart
Always hid. "

L stared intently in my eyes and my face flushed into a scarlet rose color and I hesitantly stared at him back.

He ended the song with a soft smile enough to melt any girl's heart. Unexpectedly, he came up to me and hugged me tightly and at that moment I felt so safe and comfortable that the Inspirits' cries of jealousy tuned out from my peaceful mind.

I quickly went back to my seat to calm the rushing adrenaline through my body. Sally raised one eye over the other and gave me a mysterious smirk.

"You're one lucky girl." Sally smiled.

I felt a piece of paper in my pocket and I took it out. It read:" 010-3929-4985, L."

I quickly shoved it back into my pocket and pretended I didn't see anything.

We watch the rest of the concert and special stages of Infinite and sang along as loud as we could to outbeat the other Inspirits. One hour passed and Infinite reluctantly said their farewells and dissapeared to the backstage. The Inspirits ran out like cheetahs and budged their ways to backstage. Even the guards couldn't keep them out!

I went out with Sally and we sighed wistfully at the same time.

Sally said, "I think L likes you. Did you see the way he looked at you, it was so intense!"

"He does it to every fan girl, you know that from the gif's in tumblr."

"Yah.. but this is different, he really-"

My ringtone (Chaser by Infinite obviously) halted our conversation. The phone number was 010-3929-4985 .

"Hello?" I squeeked.

"I'm L, meet me at the Marriott Hotel Lounge, 10th floor."

"But umm..."

"I'll wait until you come," L stated firmly and hung up the phone.

Sally looked at me, scrutinizing my face, "Who was that, it sounded like a guy."

"My dad" I gulped

"I don't think so." Sally looked at me incredulously.

" It is, he said he'll pick me up at 9:30 here,"

" Fine, I have to go because I have piano lesson. Bye!" Sally walked towards the train station and dissapeared.

I waited for a taxi, but I felt a  tap from behind. Three girls glared at me, chewing their gums obnoxiously.

"Hey, are you the girl that L called up?" One girl with bright pink hair asked.

" Uhh no," I replied silently and prayed to God that they wouldn't hit me or anything.

The other girl firmly pushed my head with her sharp index finger, " Stop trying to lie. What's your relationship with L?"

"Nothing, I'm just an ordinary fan." I retorted.

" Ha, ordinary fan? Well, in my dictionary an ordinary fan doesn't receive phone numbers from idol groups." The same pink-haired girl belied her rage with a sinister smile.

"I said I have no relationship with him whatsoever. Leave me alone okay?"

"Hand me the paper with L's phone number," the girl demanded.

I didn't answer.

" Do you want to give it to us without getting hurt or do you want to stay stubborn in your own little world and get beat up?"

I reached for my pockets and tried to get the paper. Crap, it wasn't there.

"Where is it?" the girl shouted angrily.

"I don't know.." I bit my lips trying ot hold back my tears.

Just as the pink-hair girl was about to slap me, a boy arrived with his sunglasses and a black mask.

" Hey, that's not how you treat others." The mysterious boy said.

The girl looked up annoyingly, " And who are you?"

 The boy lifted his sunglasses, " L."

The girl's eyes opened up widely and she put on a fake show. "Of course I wasn't bullying her, i was just trying to calm her down."

I was amazed at how she changed her tone and facial expression.

"Just go away, before I call the police." L said with a tinge of frustration.

The girl was shocked and ran away with her friends.

"I told you to come to the Marriott hotel right away," he said in an angry tone.

"Sorry," I whispered.

" Just- " He sighed and led me to his car.