UNIVERSITY CRUSHER PART 2

Mr vs Ms Hyper

 

CHANYEOL POV

“What the Heck is this?”

“your mark! Hell yeah ! you’re stupid chanyeol hahahaha!” baekhyun laughs and doesn’t care that I already glared at him

“SHUT UP! I studied this subject! HOW COULD?”

“You? Study? After thousand years maybe? hahahahahahahahaha” baekhyun kept laughing until “OUCCHHH! What are you....” I already hit baekhyun head with my hand. He really didn’t know that I’m indeed sensitive guy.

“Stop laughing or I’ll kick your damn right now!” My eyes getting bigger and bigger, if the world allowed me to eat human, the first one would be baekhyun.

“Ah ah ah.. please stop it baby. I know you love me uhm uhm” baekhyun hug me tightly with closing his eyes and it made me uncomfortable. What he was trying to do?? Really this guy need some lessons.

“Hey you damn beef ! get off from me. Everyone look at us!” All student in music department looked  at both of us as lovey dovey couple. Some were just shaking their head, some were gossiping, and there were also people who ship me and baekhyun badly. What the hell?? I’m not even like him, stupid!

“I don’t care e e e e e.. please.. I apologize to you... I love you!” baekhyun pinched my cheeks and laughed with making a puppy eyes.

“HEY! I’M NOT GAY SERIOUSLY. SO STOP DOING THAT TO ME! Aissshhh... disgusting” I let out my anger by pushed baekhyun away. Baekhyun just frowned and saw me.

“okay. don’t be angry to me”

“YES! “ Baekhyun smiled and followed me wherever I walk while everyone were still looking at us “STOP LOOKING!” I said with my deep voice and it made everyone scary and stayed away from us. Of course it’d be like that. Some said that my voice is y as hell and they couldn’t take it. While others said that my voice seemed like orang utan’s voice and it scared them. Whatever.

“You really made me uncomfortable! You aren’t gay, are you?”

“ HAHAHAHAHA.. You want me to love you?”

“YIAACKKSSSSS! I’m serious, stupid!”

“Ha haaaa.. but a lot of girls love me..”

“And then....”

“Find the truth!”I just shook my head. Sometimes, eventhough baekhyun is my best friend, it’s hard to guess his mind.

 

NEXT DAY

The atmosphere in Music Department of Seoul University school seems different. I don’t know why but it doesn’t like usual. A lot of pairs of eyes look at me. There are shocking eyes, disgusting eyes, and also happy eyes. What the heck these guys think of me? Did I do something wrong? I think I’m not. Tsk.

“PARK CHANYEOL! COME TO PRINCIPAL ROOM RIGHT NOW!”

“Hey.. What happen Mrs. Min? If it’ll be about my scores, i rather....”

“Be quiet and follow my instruction right now!”

What? Mrs. Min why you were being that harsh. hussshh. I just started this day, and someone had scolded me already.

“PARK CHANYEOL!” I entered principal room and I saw Baekhyun had already there, and his face looked so different. He even put his head down. Really out of my mind!

“Good morning, Mr. Sungkyu”

“SIT DOWN” His eyes scared me. really. gaaahhhhh...

“Did both of you know, that what had both of you done was totally wrong?”

“Excuse me sir....”

“READ IT!” Mr Sungkyu gave me today daily newspaper. Tsk. He made me confused.

 

 

 

 

“WHAAATTTTTTT???!!!!!!!!!!” I shocked really. This wasn’t what I expected.

“Read all of comments on this article!”

“Wait.. wait Mr. Sungkyu! This is definitely wrong! DEFINITELY! There’s nothing between me.....” okay. my eyes got bigger and not as big as an egg,but had already as big as a basketball. maybe?

“BUT THE PICTURE SHOWED! YOU RUINED SEOUL UNIVERSITY REPUTATION. AND MOSTLY FOR MUSIC DEPARTMENT!”

“But..”

“NO BUT! Eventhough I still believe with both of you are actually normal, this picture showed the other side! Both of you hugging together in front of locker room like a lovey dovey couple, what will people say??”

“But Mr. Sungkyu. Girls did that! and no one said that they’re a lesbian!”

“BAEKHYUN! You completely abnormal! They’re girls. Don’t you feel uncomfortable if boy clunging and touchy touchy arround you? If you normal, You’ll completely get disgusted!”

“I do sir! I do uncomfortable. But really. Where did these pictures come from?? Is this school put camera everywhere? or was there someone spying on us or....”

“Be quite Chanyeol. YOU GUYS ARE OUT OF CONTROL. I know that both of you are just best friend each other. There’s nothing wrong with it. Eventhough both of you actually have feeling for each other, I dont care.. But, if it became like this? WE MUST DO SOMETHING!” Mr. Sungkyu eyes. OMGEH. Bigger than my eyes. Ups.

“This article is too much sir. I like girls. Really. Both me and baekhyun like girls so much!”

“But why both of you guys not dating seriously?!”

“That’s our business sir..”

“BUT THIS IS MY BUSINESS TOO! What if the number of new students will be decreased because most of them afraid to be an abnormal person when they thought their seniors were like that?!!”

Seriously this principle. HIS BRAIN IS ALL ABOUT MONEY. Did he know that there are a lot of news about the same dating at school and those school even not losing their popularity?!!!!  I thought this country is liberal already. Ups.It doesn’t mean that I want to be a homoual, but today people already open up their mind so.. who cares.

“YOU GUYS DESERVE THE PUNISHMENT! I will tell you later. But, there will be new rules for both of you. No clungy clungy! No touchy touchy! And then Baekhyun! I put you at the night class this week, and Chanyeol on the next week, so both of you will never have the same class together!”

“WHAAATTTT???!!!!!!!!!!” both me and Baekhyun screamed out and almost jumped from the chair.

“ONE MORE! I had called Department of Psychology already! There’ll be student to examine and take care to both of you. Chanyeol will be on Monday, and Baekhyun will be on Thursday for this one month. Both of you need to stop clunging each other!”

“What? ONE MONTH!!!!! You told us that you believe in us! I’M COMPLETELY NORMAL!” This think is too much!

“It’s already arranged Chanyeol. You can’t refuse it as long as you still want to study here!”

WHAT??? SO THE THREAT IS DROUP OUT?!!!!! My dad will punish me twice!

“The reason why I did that because our university name wont be bad at all if people know that both of you get recovered”

 

GEEEEEZZZZ! BAEKHYUUUUNNNN!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Now both of you can go. DONT TOUCH EACH OTHER!”

“YES SIR”

Both of us went out and I glared all of people who looked us. They had known already that me and Baekhyun always like this since the first term, so they didn’t need to look at us like that.

“STAY AWAY 5 FEETS FROM ME!”

“DAMN! Who wants to do that Chanyeol?! Even 5 feets, I wont!”

He was angry and left me alone. OKAY! BYE BYUN BAEKHYUN! BYE!!!!!