UNIVERSITY CRUSHER PART 1

Mr vs Ms Hyper

 

ARA POV

Being as an university student is the definition of boring life. And today, is the sample of that. Why I must stuck in this place with these annoying children and also my annoying lecturer, Mr. Yang? Gaaaahh. Actually, I came here for my latest project for second term, but I don’t know why,  i don’t really care about it. While right now, I’m just standing and looking another annoying person who is actually my classmate Minah. Children already clunging on her. Well yeah, because of her fakeness. Bleeehh..

“Minah onnie! Thanks for the movies ! Please come here often! I’ll miss you a lot!”

“I promise Sunmi-ahhhh! But, you must stop watching horror movies! These movies are better and it will be more curious than those horror movies, so tell me about the story night, okay?” said Minah with her biggest smile. Well.. even bigger than her forehead I think.

“Yes onnie!”

“Ara-shi! Why you just standing there doing nothing? You should search children to speak too. Don’t you want to get a score for this second term?!” My lecturer shocked me. He said in front of my face. That’s why I called him annoying. These children didn’t need to be comforted or speak. Just gave them candies or chocolates so they’ll be quiet.

“Okay. Alright then.” Rather spoke to Mr. Yang, it was better to go to the children. Well. There was a little girl sit and looked to window, and  from her face, there was a sad look. I think, I should go there.

“Hey little girl! Are you broken-hearted or something? You look older than me!” There was no answer from her. She had definitely ignored me. How dare is she! Doesn’t she know who is she talking too?!!! DAMN! Keep calm Ara! keep calm!

“Eheemm.. well I’m talking to you!” I tried to keep calm eventhough in my head she had already be ready for my dinner.

“Are you that curious AJUMMA??!!! Of course I won’t tell you anything. And FYI, I’m a lot of younger than you. I’m still 7 and you’re already over 30, so don’t ever think that I look older!” OH! That girl didn’t know who’s she talking too. She definitely messed up with wrong person.

“Well.. don’t be like that little girl. I care for you, that’s why I’m here to talk with you” I gave her a sorrow-look. Yeah. Sorry for being fake. It’s just for my project in this second term. HA  HA.

“Eeemmm.. actually, I just want to be pretty like your friend over there onnie! She has the best eye-smile I’ve ever seen. I tried eye-smile everytime, but people would think I’m blind” Finally she spoke up. But WHAT!? Her sentences shocked me off. Does this girl blind or something?? Minah’s eye-smile is just like blind people. LOOK. It looks like God not giving her eyes. Sorry. But, there’s something problem with this girl. But thanks God, she wasn’t calling me AJUMMA again. Fuuuuhh..

“I think, you’re prettier than her”

“What? I know you just trying to comfort me!”

“NO. You know what? I never said someone beautiful except to my best friend, and she’s definitely the most beautiful in this world. Then today, I just said someone beautiful for the second time, and it was dedicated to you” I saw that girl’s face, and the sorrow-look little bit off from her face.

“Are you serious? No one said to me like that before! Thanks onnie! May I see your best friend look please?! ” She hugged me, and made my eyes got bigger. Finally, my project will gonna finish.

“Okay. Okay. You’re welcome girl. and this...”

Mr. Yang looked around and found me got hugged by a little girl. “Thanks God, finally she had done something better”. He wasn’t finish thinking , but...

 

“YOU’RE DEVIL AJUMMA! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME! GO AWAY! DON’T TALK TO ME!!!!” that girl cried like it was world war 3 already. Oh Gosh. Children definitely can’t be that easy.

“Hey. What happen to you ! She’s just....”

“HUAAAAAAA... Mommy!!!!!”

“Hey hey what did you do to her Ara?! What happen?” Damn. Mr Yang came and anger already shown from his eyes. I wanna die in this place right now.

“I just try to comfort her and said that she’s as beautiful by said that she looks like my best friend. But after I showed her the photo, she was being like this”

“NOOOOOOO!!! You’re an evil !” Can this girl be quiet please?! My ears had ruined.

“Minah ! Confort her!” Then, Minah came and yeah with her mommy-things to make her quiet. “May I see the photo, Ara-shi” I showed him the photo, and his eyes were bigger even looked like it would popped-out from his face.

“YOO ARA! YOU’RE NOT ON THE FIRST TERM ANYMORE! Don’t you know that human doesn’t like to be compared with ANIMAL!!!!!!????

“But Mr. Yang.....”

“You need to do this project again Ara because you’re not passing it! And, I hope you change Ara, and you’re not in high school anymore!”

What? They’re definitely wrong! That little girl doesn’t have sense of beautiful really. Then, I open my phone and look to picture that I gave to her. Hello?!! Look at here. Her name is Molly. She’s the cutest thing ever. How could they think that golden retriever is not cute and beautiful? And of course , she’s my best friend I’ve ever had. Ckkckck

Well. I had trapped in this psychology world already. And what’ll I do next? Be a psychologist? Oh Gosh. Maybe I’ll be in and out of the prison everyday.