'King' Min Seok

(One-Shot) 'King' Min Seok (sequel to EXO-M's angel-devil hyung, Kim Min Seok)
(Recap)
 

"Oh Jongdae~~~~~~" Xiu Min's voice sounded from the enclosed room.

 

Their eyes went from the door to the vocalist.

 

(End of Recap)

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hel..." before he could finish his sentence, Kris had already shut his door with Tao. Chen turned to the remaining member-his only hope, Luhan.


 

"I... I don't know if I should speak up for you... If he punishes me, Kai and Sehun will get mad and then Xiu Min hyung will punish the both of them..." Luhan bit his lips nervously as he thought about their first time.

 
"Just go for it, Jongdae-ah... You need..." his eyes scan at the other's crotch. "...help anyway..."

 
"I can't... I'm scared... I don't think I can make it alive... The last time I did, my legs and.." frowning at the thought of the body part that hurts the most.

 
"Whatever, I'm escaping..."

 
Luhan's eyes widen.

 
Escape? Can you last outside for even an hour? Xiu Min hyung will never let you go, Jongdae... I wish I could help but no way I'm getting punished...

 
The poor vocalist sigh, eyeing his only help walk back to his shared room with Lay.

 

 
 
"What's taking Jongdae so long? Didn't I call for him? Shouldn't he come to me? Argh... Is he angry over that punishment?" Angel-devil Kim Min Seok sat upright and made his way to the door.

 
"Kim Jongdae~" He called out to the empty hallway. Weird...

 

 
 
Chen pulled his coat closer to his body. Winter is arriving and he doesn't have his steamed baozi, his source of warmth, with him...
 
 
Rubbing his hands together for little warmth, he started making his way somewhere nearby to grab a hot drink.
 
 
Every breath he exhales, Chen feels himself getting colder. I don't think I can last any longer, he exhales once again before squatting down.
 
 
He had his eyes closed, trying to concentrate on his thoughts in hope they help to generate some warmth and strength. The cafe is just a street away, you can do it, Kim Jong...
 
 
Something heavy landed on his shoulders. He pop open his eyes to see a . Wondering who it was, Jongdae looks up.
 
 
"Why are you out in the streets? Don't you know that it's the coldest day of the month? The weather forecast predicted that and also, no shops will be open, you fool!"
 
 
It was his hyung, Angel-Devil Kim Min Seok. The oldest in EXO, the member feared by everyone. Not that they bad-mouth him but they are against his method of punishing. Also his lover.
 
 
"I..I wanted to..."
 
 
"Escape from me? Luhannie was right, it took me less than an hour to find you. Come, let's head home." Xiu Min smiles before it turns into a smirk. "To continue with what we were about to do~"
 
 

 
 
The doors slammed against the walls, loudly announcing the arrival of whoever. 4 pair of eyes immediately widen upon seeing Chen struggling in Xiu Min's embrace.
 
 
"Xiu Min ge? What are you doing to Chenchen ge?" Zitao attempted to walk over but Kris pulls him back and went forward instead.
 
 
"Do you need.."
 
 
"No! It's ok! Continue with whatever you all are doing. I will be in the room with Jongdae." but the mentioned one jumped off from his arms.
 
 
"No! Hyung, listen to me!" he spoke in Korean.
 
 
Luhan's ears perked up. Chen never speaks in Korean especially since they were in China; unless it's something serious or desperately needed to be expressed. Oh, and when he's alone with the other Korean member, Xiu Min-Kim Min Seok.
 
 

 
 
"Stop it..hyung... Please..." he whines, trying to push away the approaching head. They were on the bed.
 
 
"Why do you dislike this process? Everyone else enjoys it. I want you to enjoy it too. What more do you want?"
 
 
"I..I just want..."
 
 
"You want me too right? You do know you're mine right? The mark I left; it's to make sure people back off from my property."
 
 
Chen exhales; this is really hard to explain to someone as dense as Xiu Min.
 
 
"Why are you sighing?" and let his hands wander all over Chen's body. Xiu Min scans around the bare skin, memorizing every part there is on his lover; before nipping at them.
 
 
The lower Xiu Min goes, the deeper Chen frowns. Before he reaches the main point, Chen shot up. The vocalist stops Xiu Min and pulls him so they face each other.
 
 
"Hyung~" Chen whines when Xiu Min's eyes aren't looking back. The latter lets out a growl.
 
 
"Hyu-" he was taken aback upon seeing the lustful pair of eyes. Xiu Min doesn't seem to be sober or clear-headed. "Hyung?"
 
 
"Jongdae-ah..." even his voice had went down by a few notches, Chen noticed.
 
 
Oh no, this happens whenever we...
 




 
And Chen let out a yelp.
 
 

 
Heads jerked away from the door, cringing at the later moans emitting. "Aaaaaaand he fails, what's new?~ Let's head back to the room~" it was Kris. He then started pulling Zitao back to their room.
 
 
"What? We are letting Xiu Min ge bully Chenchen ge?! He let out a yelp, ge!" Zitao kept rambling on about how obvious it was that their oldest member is picking on Chen again.
 
 
Luhan eyes Lay. "Does that mean I can use the computer again?"
 
 
Luhan mentally held back the urge to kill Lay. "I wish you would pay more attention to others, Yixing..other than yourself and dancing..."
 
 
'Why do I seem like I have been getting on his nerves these days? Luhannie ge must be missing Sehunnie again... Oh well, back to watching videos~' and Lay moonwalked his way back to the computer room.
 
 

 
 
Xiu Min hovers above his boyfriend, leaning close to his face to enjoy how dilated his eyes were..
 
 
..how his lips were swollen and apart to attempt to regulate his breathing..
 
 
..how his heavy and hot breaths were still turning him on every time he exhales..
 
 
"Jongdae-ah...~"
 
 
No reply, just heavy breathing.
 
 
"Chenchen..."
 
 
"Shut it." in informal Korean.
 
 
That sharp phrase caught Xiu Min off hand. "Are you ok? Why are you snapping at me?"
 
 
"You know it yourself, Kim Min Seok."
 
 
"Yah, stop it before it gets serious, Kim Jongdae."
 
 
"I am serious, Minseok hyung." slightly growling at the older in polite Korean again.
 
 
"Really? Tell me what's on your mind then." Xiu Min pulls Chen into his embrace.
 
 
 
"..."
 
 
 
"..."
 
 
 
"..."
 
 
 
"..."
 
 
 
"..."
 
 
 
 
 
"I don't like how you're punishing the members. You have to stop." Chen, finally said what was on his mind for so long. Confused at the confession, Xiu Min tilted his head ever so cutely. "Eh? What's wrong with my way of punishing the members?"
 
 
"It's..sick." His eyes wander off to the pictures of them on the table.
 
 
"Well, it isn't. Heechul does it to s too~ And nobody complained~ Our members too~" Xiu Min shrugs his shoulders (like the above gif) before he pinches Chen's chin while waiting for his answer.
 
 
"That's..that's the problem, hyung... You're the oldest, that's why nobody dared to complain, don't you get it..? You're affecting them..."
 
 
"..." he waited, holding back a smirk.
 
 
"..and me..." Xiu Min's smirk instantly surface upon knowing that Chen is feeling...
 
 
"..."
 
 
"I see... Our chenchen, my Jongdae is jealous hmm?"
 
 
"Who wouldn't be..." pouts the vocalist.
 
 
"I will stop..." he got interrupted by an excited vocalist.
 
 
"Really?!"
 
 
Xiu Min nods his head, "Provided you stop fighting with yourself."
 
 
"What do you mean, hyung?"
 
 
"Stop being afraid of letting me love you..more intimately~"
 
 
"I knew it, baozi~ I promise I won't fight with myself." Chen rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Baozi will always be baozi~"
 
 
And Xiu Min end his cute shoulder shrugging action with a smile. (above gif again^^)
 
 
 
 
Three in the morning, Xiu Min finds himself staring at the ceiling with his sleeping lover cuddled close. It was a nice feeling and that having Chen in his embrace makes him the happiest man.
 
 
Maybe it's his fault for not expressing well enough since young, Xiu Min finds himself using a punishment to want to instill fear. Rather than shouting and getting all violent, he chooses to invade their personal space; kissing them.
 
 
In the beginning, he was just as nervous as his first victim. But upon seeing the effect, Xiu Min knew it was worth it. He doesn't lose friends-unless they judge him, and to think that actually pulls him closer to them. It's like he's fated.
 
 
When Xiu Min met Chen for the first time, he knew there would be a chance to punish him. He doesn't know why, but Xiu Min finds himself picking on Chen for every little thing. When it accumulates to an amount, Xiu Min gets his hands on the vocalist; then into his pants.
 
 
Chen-Kim Jongdae.
 
 
The thing is, the younger one would always put others before him. To the point it annoys Xiu Min; to the point that he fights with himself during their intimate moments. Somehow, Chen was afraid.
 
 
Xiu Min only wants his boyfriend to enjoy their bonding sessions. To him, it's his way of expressing love to his boyfriend. Being close is the key.
 
 
 
 
-2 weeks after reuniting with EXO-K-
 
 
The members-except Xiu Min and Chen gathered in the computer room.
 
 
"Something seems off."
 
 
"I know right! I hugged Chenchen and..never got punished!"
 
 
"Chen hugged me! In front of Xiumin..but I never got punished as well!"
 
 
"I made Xiu Min ge lose face by wanting to snatch his ideal girl..."
 
 
"Could it be that he has changed?"
 
 
"Ehhhhh~ Not possible~~~~"
 
 
"Maybe he has a new way to attack us?"
 
 
"I made a promise with him, guys." they turn to the source of the voice; Chen Kim Jongdae. "I told him to not use that way to punish anymore..."
 
 
"But..how is it.."
 
 
"..possible that he listens to you?"
 
 
"We had an agreement..." Before Chen could continue, arms circle from his waist.
 
 
The members all frown or made a disgusted face when Xiu Min nuzzles Chen's neck.
 
 
"Get a room!" they all agreed.
 
 
"Hyung? Let me explain to them first..?"
 
 
Xiu Min snorted. "What for? It doesn't matter~ Come, let hyung love you~"
 
 
"But.."
 
 
"You promised, Chenchen~" Xiu Min smirked seeing the shocked expression from s before pulling a defeated vocalist into the room.
 
 
 
 
"Argh~ Xiu Min~ Hyung~" the ten heads that had leaned in to hear the conversation quickly pulled away. "Gentler, hyung... It hurts..."
 
 
"Damn.. You feel so..right, Chenchen~"
 
 
"You too, baozi~"
 
 
To hear Chen like this was definitely a first; that is, if you don't count their first time.
 
 
The members just look at each other before dispersing everywhere else.
 
 
Not to mention, they each had a smile on their faces.
 
 
Nobody was near the couple's room that day.
 
 
At last.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'King' Min Seok got what he wanted; his 'Queen' Jong Dae <3
.
.
.
.
.
.