Wedding dress.

Wedding dress

 

As you walk inside the church, you saw Seung hee inside in a room,

Dressed is her beautiful wedding dress, she saw you,

She smiled and wave at you.

You only responded with a nod and smile, while

Walking towards her, she stand up from her seat, and met you.

 

"You're finally here, i thought you're gonna ignore my request" She put her hands in her hips.

"I told you, just believe in me, well i just finished the song today." You smiled.

"Thanks for attending here, despite that your schedule is full" She said while smiling like an angel.

Still beautiful after so many years, you're still the Seung hee i fell in love with.

"No big deal, you're my friend, i'll do anything to attend this." You snapped out from your daydreaming.

"Hahaha still the old Taeyang, who always daydream when he sees me." she wagged her fingers in front of you.

"Hahaha still the old Seung hee, who always so full of herself." You repeated.

"So for almost 1 or 2 years have passed without keeping in touch, we have so many to talk about

Mister Taeyang" she pouted.

Cutest pout i've always knew.

"Hahah sorry i was so busy this pass few years." you lied.

"So is there a girl who captured Mr. Taeyang's heart?" She teased.

"Hahaha no one i guess, i just can't forget the last time i fell in love, she's still in my heart you know." You put your hand on your chest.

"Ohh the girl you said to me right? , you didn't tell me her name!" Her smile faded.

"Hahaha it's ok, she's happy right now, with the man she really loves" You sincerely smiled.

"ohh poor Taeyang .. it's ok there's so many girls over there drooling for you" she chuckled.

"hahah you and your teasing personality as always" You went closer to her, to give her a hug, when.

"Taeyang!" someone called your name,

You stopped your steps and turn to the direction which you heard your name, it's the groom.

Ryu Sang wook,

You let out a weak sigh, and smiled.

"Bro ! Sang wook, nice to see you again." You pat his back.

"Hahaha I'm glad you came in our wedding day" He laugh.

"No problem anything for my two best friend.. i'm happy to see you two again. " You took a glance at Seung hee.

"So what are you two talking about?" He asked.

"oh it's about the girl Taeyang fell in love with, he's still in love." She giggled as she cover her lips with her hands.

"Oh the girl, right right, you didn't tell us her name right?" He put his hands on his chin.

"Hahaha sorry about that, but let's just forget her ok?,

i don't want to be sad while singing your wedding song" you held up the sheets in your hand.

"Omo, i like hearing your songs" She grabbed the sheets from your hand.

"Yeah your compositions are always full of emotions" Sang wook nodded.

"Well thank you very much, for trusting your wedding song to me" You formally thank them.

"Hahaha being this formal doesn't suit you Taeyang" She smiled again.

You Seung hee and Sang wook just laugh, you missed them, their laughs, their smiles, and their voices.

Sang wook took a glance at his watch on his wrist,

"Oh we have to go now Taeyang, it's going to start" He bowed and hold Seung hee's hands.

"Oh right right, let's just talk again sometimes ok?" She said.

"Yeah sure" you waved.

The two couple walk away from you, you focused your sight at Seung hee's back.

 

You're wearing a wedding dress, like you've always wanted Seung hee,

But it's to bad that , i'm not the one who you're going to exchange vows with.

You sigh, and watch them disappear from your sight.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for any wrong grammars and punctuations.

Mispelled words and other problems you might have already noticed.

I'm not that fluent in english so, bear with me please xD

I hope you'll continue to support this fic.

comment and subscribe please!