New job

Girl Free Family.

 

“Hey minwoo!” one of minwoos friends called over waving his hands in the air, “oh hey youngmin.” “whats the matter? You not happy to see me?” he joked. “of course I am happy to see you, its just.. you know that conversation that we had over the internet on the summer holidays, and how I was wondering why I have two fathers and not even a single mother.” Youngmin started to think for a while, “ah yes! I remember this conversation, well have you at least asked them why?” min woo shook his head, he didn’t want to offend them. “well I don’t know what you can do besides ask.” “well, thanks for helping anyway, I’ll see if I can ask, I mean they’re awesome people, its just it feels weird having two fathers.”
 
“argh! Jiyong umma is late again.” Minwoo shouted quietly ‘he always does this, especially last year. He would always have the excuse of, ‘oh I didn’t see the time’ or roughly something like that he would always say.’ Min woo reached into his pocket and took out his phone, he went into contacts and went searching for ‘Jiyong Umma’ he heard a car rolling down the street. “I’m here!” Jiyong yelled out the car, “why you late for?” “I took your advice, and I found myself a job.” Jiyong said with a big smile on his face. “really? Awesome! What are you doing?” min woo said going into the car. “I’m working with your father, at the studio.” “Your working with Seunghyun appa? Are you going to be a photographer as well?” Jiyong umma gave the face of ‘well, not exactly’ “well, im not going to be a photographer, but sort of like a … model?” min woo was confused. “wait. A model, but not?” “I’ll explain it all when we get home, Seunghyun appa has a gift for you at home.” 
___________
 
Waahh ~ sorry another short chapter, and im sorry I didn’t update this on the Monday, I did write it up on the asianfanfics website, and I accidently closed the tab, and I had a massive RAAAAGE ; A;
Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter.