Summer is over

Girl Free Family.

"Umma ~ wake up!" minwoo called out to Jiyong, "yah ~ why do i have to wake up so early?" "umma ~ i have school remember? the summer holidays are over." Jiyong nodded, "can't you ask your father to take you? im to tired." "He's already left for work. You have to take me!" he whinned cutely. "Yah! I'll take you ~ just get ready and i'll meet you in the kitchen when you're done." Jiyong said.

Min woo let out a deep breathe, 'Now i can stop with all this aegyo, its annoying, but Jiyong likes it.' Min woo put on his school clothes on and left his room, "Umma, you done already?" "Yeah yeah, im coming!" Jiyong yelled out from his room, 'why did seunghyun have to leave so early? why do i have to take min woo to school? ahh ~ im to tired..' "okay im done, lets go!" Jiyong yelled walking out the room.

"Umma, you took to long ~" Min woo said, getting into the car. "Yeah, im sorry ~ why did your father leave so early?" Jiyong said driving towards the school, "He has work, rememeber? Umma you should find some work, so you don't always have to stay home." Min woo was right, jiyong thought. 'Ive been staying home for so long, i havn't been able to find any work.' "I'll find some today, if that will make you happy." Jiyong said. Min woo nodded and got out of the car. 

"Have a good day at school." Jiyong kissed min woo's head. "yah ~ don't forget to pick me up in the afternoon!" he yelled closing the door. "I won't forget." Min woo let out another deep breathe, 'no more aegyo ~ just tell him! why is this so difficult?' 

___

short chapter, yes i know. but this is just a starter ~ hope i will stop with the short chapters, but atleast enjoy this tiny, short chapter. very sorry! TT ^ TTokay tomorrow, i will probably write a small chapter as well, but we will see soon! okay good bye, happy reading ~ ^ ^